剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Most times, you don't even need that.
大多数时候 甚至连这都不需要
You just look them in the eyes.
只要看着他们的眼睛
The whole story is right there.
整个故事都会浮现出来
Everybody wears their hunger and their haunt, you know?
所有人的饥渴与目的都无法掩饰
You just got to be honest about what can go on up here,
只需要坦诚接受这里的一切
a locked room....
在这个密室里
but then again, I'm terrible at cards.
不过话说回来 我却不会玩牌
Yeah. So while we were grilling B&E jerkoffs and burn victims,
在我们审问非法侵入的人♥渣♥和烧伤患者的同时
I decided to put insomnia to good use.
我决定好好利用失眠症
People.
人类
I've seen the finale of thousands of lives, man
我亲眼见过数千条生命的完结
young, old.
年轻人 老人
Each one is so sure of their realness,
每个人都毫不怀疑自己的真实性
that their sensory experience constituted a unique individual
认为自己的感觉体验使其成为独一无二的个体
with purpose, meaning...
有目标 有意义
so certain that they were more than a biological puppet.
从不认为自己只是生物界的玩偶
Well, the truth wills out, and everybody sees
但是真♥相♥终会大白 每个人都将明白
once the strings are cut, all fall down.
一旦提线被割断 所有人都会倒下
Maggie says he's shy.
玛姬说他很害羞
I wouldn't say that.
我不觉得
Definitely not shy about speaking his mind.
表达想法的时候可不害羞
Well, that's not what I mean.
我不是这个意思
His personality. He's edgy.
我是说他的性格 他很不安
Yeah, intense, more like, introverted.
是啊 很紧张 或者说很内向
I don't want another drunk.
我不想再遇到醉鬼了
The last cop you showed me--
你上次带我见的那个警♥察♥
No. Wait. Steve was going through a tough time.
等等 史蒂夫当时很不好过
He threw up in my lap.
他吐在我膝盖上了
Don't worry about that.
这你不用担心
Getting him near you lap is gonna be the challenge.
能让他靠近你的膝盖就不错了
Oh, hey, speak of the devil.
说曹操曹操到
Hey, Rust. Martin.
你好 拉斯特 马丁
Hey, Maggie. Hi, Rust.
嘿 玛姬 你好 拉斯特
Jennifer. Rustin.
这是珍妮弗 我是拉斯丁
Nice to meet you.
幸会
Well, you walk over here?
你走路来的吗
Well...OK.
好吧
Just when I thought he couldn't get any stranger.
我还以为他不能更奇怪了
Are you serious?
你认真的吗
He tastes colors.
他尝颜色的味道
So what is synesesia?
所以同感是什么
Synesthesia.
是通感
It's a misalignment of synaptic receptors and triggers
是联合接收器和触发器的错位
alkalis, colors, certain metallics.
例如碱质 色彩 或某些金属
It's a type of hyper sensitivity.
是超敏性的一种
One sense triggers another sense.
某一感官能刺♥激♥另外一种
Sometimes I'll see a color,
有时候我看到一种颜色
and it'll put a taste in my mouth.
嘴里会尝到一种味道
A touch, a texture, a scent may put a note in my head.
触感 纹理或气味都能在我头脑中留下记号♥
I've heard that.
我从来没听说过
It can be a side effect of a statin.
可能是抑制素的副作用
It's not a side effect.
这不是副作用
So when something feels good,
如果某种东西感觉很好
does that mean it feels twice as good,
是不是意味着加倍的好
like from two different ways?
两种不同的方式
It could. Yeah.
会的 是啊
The waitress will bring them, babe.
服务员会送来的 亲爱的
Why wait? I'll be right back.
干嘛要等呢 我马上回来
Refill and two rums.
续满 两杯朗姆
Hi. Can I have another beer?
能再来杯啤酒吗
Thank you.
谢谢
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What's it look like?
你看着像什么
I'm on a date. Aren't you?
我在约会 你不也是吗
So are you gonna go home with this guy?
所以你要带他回家吗
It's really none of your business.
这真的不关你事
Do you fuck your wife?
你上你老婆吧
What do you want me to do?
你想让我怎么样
Look. Is this your way of trying to talk divorce?
听着 你是想靠这样让我离婚吗
My God, Marty, I don't want to marry you.
上帝啊 小马 我不想跟你结婚
That's my whole point.
这是我的重点
It's just run its course.
顺其自然吧
No, it hasn't. Come here. Have a shot with me.
别这样 过来 一起喝一杯
I didn't just come here to drink, you know.
我可不光是来喝酒的
Let me just set this down.
我先去把这个放下
It'll be fun.
会很有意思的
Yeah.
是啊
What?
怎么了
Oh, nothing.
没什么
Thought I saw a guy who supposed to be in parish.
我还以为看到个该待在教区的家伙
So what's Alaska like?
阿♥拉♥斯加怎么样
It's beautiful.
很美
It's not Paris, but it's clean,
不是巴黎那种美 但很干净
and it's clear.
也很清澈
You've been to Paris?
你去过巴黎
For a month.
待过一个月
What'd you do in Paris?
你在巴黎干了什么
Mainly just got drunk in front of Notre Dame.
基本就是在圣母院前面酗酒
Each stilled body so certain
每一具平静的肉体都很清楚
that they were more than the sum of their urges,
它不仅仅是冲动的集♥合♥
all the useless spinning, tired mind,
所有这些无用的旋转 疲惫的心灵
collision of desire and ignorance.
欲望和无知的碰撞
You asked about the interrogations.
你问到了审讯
You want to know the truth?
想知道真♥相♥吗
I never been in a room more than 10 minutes
我从未在一间房♥里待过十分钟以上
and didn't know whether the guy did it or not.
还不知道是不是那家伙干的
How long does it take you?
你们又要花多久才知道的
Rust spent a lot of off duty running DBs,
拉斯特花了很多业余时间来研究尸体
weeks of it, coon hound in another life.
非常多 上辈子肯定是只猎犬
Coon hound?
攻击黑人
I meant raccoon hound.
我指的是单纯的猎犬
Everybody is a fucking drama queen nowadays.
现在的人都他妈容易大惊小怪
Jesus. Look.
老天啊 听着
If working his theories, if his job
如果照他的理论做 如果他的工作
was his idea of himself, fine.
就是他的全部 那很好
I mean, the rest of us had families,
我们这些人是有家庭的
people in our lives, good things.
有亲友 还有其他美好的事物
People give you rules.
人们给你规定
Rules describe the shape of things.
来描述事物的规定
Come on!
出来
Fuck you!
我♥操♥
Fuck, Marty, get out of here.
操 小马 快滚
"Fuck, Marty." Is that all you got for me?
"操 小马" 这就是你想对我说的
Stop it. Go home. I don't want this anymore.
够了 回家去 我不想继续这样了
You got that little shitbird in here?
你屋里藏着奸夫吗
Go away. I'll call the cops.
滚 不然我报♥警♥了
Well, let's see how that works out for you.
我倒要看看报♥警♥有没有用
I know other cops. OK.
我认识别的警♥察♥ 好吧
Get out. Marty, get out.
出去 小马 出去
But she said she was single.
她说她单身
Marty, God! Stop! Stop it!
小马 天哪 住手 快住手
Did she suck your dick, huh?
她给你吹♥箫♥了吗
Stop it!
住手
She suck your fucking dick?
她给你吹♥箫♥了吗
Stop it! Get out! Get off.
住手 滚出去 下来
Get off!
下来
Yeah. You try it?
要试试这个吗
Oh, you tell me, or I'll have
你自己说 不然我就让
some Ninth Ward prison queen wearing your face for a condom.
监狱第九区的狱霸把你的脸当避孕套用
Did she suck your dick?
她给你吹♥箫♥了吗
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表