剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Or that you wanted somethin' else.
或许你想要别的什么
Some kind of somethin' else?
别的某件事
No.
不
Then I was thinking, you're a good-looking man.
我在想什么呢 你这么帅
You wouldn't need a shakedown to get some.
不需要靠勒索就有人愿意跟你干
What about rough trade, scary guys?
有没有客人比较粗暴或者让人害怕的
You girls talk.
你们女孩之间应该会聊的
Around here, they're rough
这儿的人 要么很粗鲁
or whiskey-limp.
要么喝了酒就不是人
Seen plenty of guys that get touchy.
见过很多人被激怒
Something sets them off
某件事刺痛了他们
and they're like little boys.
他们就会像小孩一样冲动
People always go away around here.
人们通常会转身离开
Where would I look,
我应该去哪里找
working girls might know the blonde?
可能认识那个金发女孩的人
If she was gaming I-10 south side,
如果她在I-10高速公路南边干过
I heard of this place.
我知道一个地方
Kind of trailer park.
是个活动住房♥区一类的地方
Girls work and stay.
女孩们会在那儿工作
They call it "The Ranch."
她们管那里叫大农场
Where's that?
在哪里
Like, south of Spanish Lake, supposed to be.
好像在 西班牙湖的南边 应该是
You know the place?
你知道那个地方吗
What's your deal?
你的工作是什么
I don't have a deal.
我没什么条件[deal有两层意思]
I mean, what do you do?
我的意思是 你是干什么的
Never mind. I thought you were gonna bust me.
别在意 我以为你会逮捕我
I told you, I'm not interested.
我跟你说过了 我没兴趣
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
Kinda strange, like you might be dangerous.
有点奇怪 就像你是个危险的人
Well, of course I'm dangerous.
我当然是个危险的人
I'm police.
我是警♥察♥
I could do terrible things to people...
我可以对人做很可怕的事
with impunity.
而不受惩罚
You know, what'd you do last night?
你昨晚干什么去了
I called up here late.
我夜里有打电♥话♥过来
What were you doing?
你在做什么
Working.
干活
Was thinking about dropping by.
只是想顺路来看看
Where were you?
你去哪里了
I was out with girlfriends.
我和女朋友们出去玩
Uh-huh. Well, I don't like that.
我不喜欢这个答案
What, you're jealous?
怎么 你嫉妒了吗
Don't be stupid.
别傻了
I just mean that there's a crazy man out there,
我是想说外面有个疯子
and he's killing women.
他专门杀害女性
Wait, you mean that girl again, that Satanic thing?
又是那个女孩吗 那个撒旦印记
Everyone's still talking about that at the courthouse.
法♥院♥里每个人都在说这件事
It's not just her.
不只是她
There's more.
有其他受害者
There's more? Really?
还有其他受害者 真的吗
Yeah, well, we're not saying,
是的 我们没对其他人说
keeping it out of the press, but...
不想让媒体知道 但是
we're thinking that he's been doing this a while.
我们认为他不是初次作案了
Yeah, so no need to go out.
是的 暂时别出去了
You just have a drink here.
你就在这里喝吧
I can't meet a nice man at home.
我不能在家里和好男人约会
That hurts me
你用那种
when you speak to me in a passive-aggressive way.
消极攻击的方式说话是对我的伤害
I always talk straight to you.
我对你都是有话直说
Excuse me. I meant that since you're married,
抱歉 我的意思是你已经结婚了
I need to be considering
作为一个年轻的女人
my options as a young woman.
我需要考虑我的选择
I want things, Marty.
我想要很多东西 小马
I want things, too.
我也一样
Yeah, you just want your cake
没错 你想要你的蛋糕
and to eat it, too.
还要吃掉它
How good is cake
如果不能吃
if you can't eat it?
那蛋糕再美味又有什么意义
Morning.
早安
Hey, I think I might have found something good.
我想我可能发现了好东西
Bunny ranch down south,
小兔山庄往南
round Spanish Lake.
西班牙湖附近
I thought we were pulling old Johns today.
今天不是该找老约翰吗
Yeah, we should do this first.
我们应该先做这件事
What?
怎么了
You wash up. You got some pussy on you.
你去洗洗 你身上有股骚味儿
Key to a healthy marriage.
这是健康婚姻的关键
Oh, that's Maggie, huh?
那是玛姬的吗
What's with your fucking nose?
你那该死的鼻子又欠打了吗
Nothing, man. Sorry. Forget it.
没什么伙计 抱歉 忘记我说的话吧
I get a connotation being implied here
我觉得你是在暗示
about my wife?
我老婆什么
Are you saying that's wife,
你是想说你带进来的骚味
that high tide you're walking in with?
是你老婆的吗
You got some idea
你知道
how my wife's pussy's supposed to smell?
我老婆的小♥穴♥闻起来是什么味儿吗
No, I just meant you're
不知道 我的意思是你
wearing the same clothes as you did yesterday,
穿着和昨天一样的衣服
coupled with the fact that I ain't stupid.
再加上我又不傻
Wasn't making no comment as to the...
并不是要对这气味
particularity of the scent.
做任何评论
You don't say fuck-all about my wife.
你♥他♥妈♥的别提我老婆
Don't say her name.
别提她的名字
You got some self-loathing to do this morning, that's fine,
你自己心情不好就算了
but it ain't worth losing your hands over.
但是别把你的手给搭进去
How would that work, exactly?
你想怎么做啊
Well, I'd just apply a couple pounds of pressure,
我只需要再多施加点压力
snap your wrists.
就能折断你的手腕
You're Senior Detective.
你是高级警探
Think I'm lying?
你觉得我在虚张声势吗
You got a specific location for this place
你有没有这地方的具体地址
or are we just gonna wander around till we find it?
还是我们要瞎逛直到找到它
We got some names.
我有几个名字
I'm gonna have to ask for directions.
得找他们问问路
Maybe you could just follow your nose.
或许你闻着味找也行
Wherever he picked them up,
不管他在哪儿找到的线索
I mean, I won't lie.
我实话实说
However we left it,
不管最后怎么样
he had some moves.
他还是有点本事的
He knew a few CIs from his narco days.
他在缉毒组的时候认识了几个线人
They knew these parts, put us in touch
他们了解这一片
with some names, people to talk to.
帮我们和一些人牵上了线
How we doing, boys?
你好
Hey. Hello.
嗨 你好
We're looking for a little Bunny ranch
我们在找小兔山庄
down around these parts.
应该就在这附近
Y'all know where we could find it?
你们知道哪儿能找到吗
No, sir. Never heard about it?
不知道 先生 从没听说过
Little whorehouse? Nuhuh.
妓院 没有
Sorry, man.
抱歉
Supposed to be stuck up in the woods around here?
应该是在附近的林子里
And I'll tell you this,
就这么跟你说吧
Rust had about as sharp an eye for weakness as I ever seen.
拉斯特是我见过的洞悉人性之弱点最厉害的人
I'll be right back.
我马上就回来
It's my bad, boys.
我的错 伙计们
Think we got started on the wrong foot there.
刚才不该那么问的
You remember where that little whorehouse is, huh?
记起来妓院在哪儿了吗
Take 353 South.
353号♥公路向南
Gonna exit off the shoulder before we get to the 14.
在14号♥出口前下去
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表