剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, God.
上帝啊
That upsets people, Audrey.
那画让人不舒服 奥德丽
It's ugly.
很丑陋
It makes something that should be nice
那让美好的事物变得
ugly.
丑陋
I'm sorry. Oh...
对不起
Shh. That's OK. It's OK.
没事的 没事的
It's OK, sweetie.
没事的 宝贝
Well, I'm not saying that I got any room to talk,
我不是说我有资格这么说
but do you know what it means to be a father?
不过你知道做一名父亲意味着什么吗
It means you are accountable for other people.
那意味着你要对家人负责
You are responsible for their lives.
你要为他们的生命负责
Now, past a certain point,
从某个角度来讲
there's a futility in responsibility.
有些责任毫无意义
That's the extent of your concern?
你就这么点担心吗
Well, no.
不
I just don't know what looking at it any more is gonna do.
我只是不觉得一直看下去能有什么意义
It's her. I'm concerned.
我担心的是她
Well, she's just trying to get attention,
她只是想得到关注
and the other girls--
其他女孩
Jesus, how do they even know about that stuff yet?
上帝 她们也太早熟了吧
Girls always know before boys.
女孩总是比男孩更早懂这些事
Why is that?
为什么
Because they have to.
因为她们必须懂
Listen to me. She's withdrawn.
听着 她很不合群
She asks about you, and she wants to know
她总是问起你 想知道
why you're working so much now.
为什么你现在工作这么忙
Well, I should be working less.
我很快就没这么忙了
Task force is gonna take that case,
特别小组会接手那个案子
and I'll be around more.
我也会多待在家里
Last week?
上周的事呢
I'm sorry about that. I should've begged off.
我很抱歉 我应该推掉的
We were having a good night.
我们本来挺开心的
Don't stop me. Talk.
别打断我 说出来
I'm close, Marty.
我快撑不住了 小马
Do you hear me? I'm close.
你听到了吗 我快撑不住了
Um, they're gonna pull that case from us,
他们会把案子接走
and I'll be around more, and we'll do things.
我会多陪陪你们的 我们可以做很多事
Why is there all this space between us, Marty?
我们之间为什么会有这么多隔阂 小马
I don't know what you mean.
我不懂你的意思
You do know what I mean,
你懂的
and you won't say, and that's it.
但你就是不说 问题就在于此
That's what I'm talking about.
这正是我想说的
This last year, you've been a sulky teenager.
这一年来 你都像个生气的孩子
You know it.
你知道的
I'm trying to be your friend, Marty.
我想做你的朋友 小马
I'm just not good at... you know... expressing.
我只是不善于 表达
We change, don't we,
我们都会改变的 不是吗
and sometimes not for long.
虽然有时不会变太久
And here I'm thinking people don't really change at all,
而我认为人根本不会变
not who they are at heart.
内心深处永远是同一个人
I try to remember things
我一直试着回忆过去
because I feel like I should,
因为我觉得自己必须这么做
like it's my job or something,
就好像这是我的工作
you know, early days,
回忆过去的时光
and I'm tired of trying to remember.
而我已经厌倦了回忆过去
Part of this--
部分原因是...
and I'm not talking about the part that's all my fault--
我并不是在否认这全是我的错
but part of it, it's just life.
但部分原因在于 这就是生活
We used to spend weekends without leaving my room.
我们以前经常整个周末都待在房♥间里
That's not what I mean. Remember that?
我指的不是这个 记得吗
Of course we don't screw like we're 19.
我们当然不再像十九岁时那样夜夜欢歌♥
God, you want low expectations.
上帝啊 你不想别人对有太多的期望
You put a ceiling on your life,
你总是固步自封
on everything, because you won't change.
任何事都是 因为你不想改变
You were so much smarter when I met you, you know?
我刚认识你时 你比现在聪明多了
I'm sorry, Maggie.
我很抱歉 玛姬
I'm sorry for everything--
所有的一切我都很抱歉
for not being here,
没有陪在你们身边
for taking all this for granted.
认为一切都理所应当
What have you been doing, Marty?
你都在干什么 小马
I--
我...
work, home, cases.
工作 家庭 案子
Just--
只是...
I get to feeling like--
我感觉就像是
Look. I can see 40...
我想着四十岁时的样子
and it's like I'm that coyote in the cartoons,
感觉自己就像动画片中的大野狼
like I'm running off a cliff,
跑过了悬崖
and if I don't look down and keep running,
如果我不往下看继续跑的话
I might be fine, but, um...
可能就没事 但如果
I think I'm all fucked up.
我觉得我把一切都搞砸了
You are.
确实如此
Yes. You are.
没错 你搞砸了
Marty?
小马
Anyway, well, we pulled a few hospital patients--
话说回来 我们抓了几个医院的病人
tall, scarred, sex offenders.
高个子 脸上有疤 性侵犯者
One kid did B&Es.
有个孩子是非法侵入的惯犯
He had to tug one out before he could leave a scene.
每一次犯事都要顺点东西走才行
Yeah. A lot of room work then.
当时在审讯室可待了不少时间
Which one of you guys is the box man?
你们谁比较擅长审讯
You, yeah?
是你 对吧
I used to be pretty good in there myself,
我审讯的本事也不差
not as good as Rust.
但还是比不上拉斯特
I know, son.
我明白 孩子
I can read this off you.
我能理解你
You're not bad. It's not you.
你的本质并不坏 那不是真正的你
There's a weight,
都是因为某个东西
and it got its fishhooks in your heart and your soul.
它在你灵魂深处诱惑着你
Now, what you did is not your fault.
你的所作所为并不是你的错
It's not.
不是的
You was drug to the bottom by that same weight,
你的人生是被那东西毁掉的
the same weight that won't let you get along in a job,
它让你无法好好工作
and same weight that wouldn't let you get along at school...
它让你无法♥正♥常上学
same weight that wouldn't let you have a mom.
它让你无法获得母爱
I know these things, Chris.
我都了解 克里斯
I'm weak. I'm sick.
我太软弱 我有病
I get into the houses,
我闯进别人家里
and I can't leave until I go all over the drawers.
不翻遍所有抽屉就没法离开
Listen to me, son.
听我说 孩子
You got one way out,
你有一条出路
and it's through the grace of God.
就是籍着上帝的恩典
You're only how the Lord made you.
是主将你创造成这个样子
You are not flawed.
你非常完美
We, you, me, people,
我们 你 我 所有人
we don't choose our feelings.
都没法选择自己的感受
There's grace in this world,
这个世界蒙受圣恩
and there's forgiveness for all,
所有人都能得到宽恕
but you have to ask for it.
但首先你得请求原谅
I do. I do. I want that.
我请求 我请求 我希望得到宽恕
I want it. I want that. I'm asking. I'm asking.
我希望被宽恕 我在请求 我在请求
Tell me. Tell me.
告诉我 快告诉我
Please just tell me what to say.
求你告诉我应该说什么
I want to confess. I want to confess.
我坦白 什么都坦白
Sorry about that.
抱歉久等了
Your assist record, man, that's something else.
你的审讯记录 伙计 真是非同凡响
Any pointers?
有什么秘诀吗
Oh, I never really found it that hard.
我从来没觉得有多难
You just look at somebody and think like they think,
只需要看着他们 设身处地去思考
negative capability.
消极能力
I mean, I guess it's a skill.
我觉得这是种能力
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表