剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
2002?
2002年
Cohle's bad year, too.
科尔那年也不好过
Rust was an intense man, but he had integrity.
拉斯特是紧张易怒 但他很正直
He was responsible.
很有责任心
Not a lot of responsible people in the world.
这世上有责任心的人并不多
Reverend, thanks for taking the time
牧师 谢谢你这么快
to see me on such short notice.
就能抽空见我
Of course, Detective, please.
应该的 警探 这边请
It's a very interesting...building.
这栋楼很有意思
This was the first. Built it in 1980.
这是1980年最先兴建的
The rest of the campus grew around it.
学校里其他建筑都是绕着它建的
Now, I remembered you, of course.
我记得你
People of this state owe you a great deal.
这个州的人们欠你一份情
Not as much as they owe you.
他们欠你的更多
Charitable organizations, education initiatives.
公益组织 教育计划
Thank you. We're very proud of our ministries.
谢谢 我们以我们的教会为荣
I don't do as much preaching as I used to,
我不常像以前那样布道了
but the Legacy Program is more my focus now,
我现在的重点是遗产计划
the things like the State Policemen's Charity--but...
比如州警局慈善活动
what did you want to talk about, son?
不过你想问什么 孩子
The Wellspring program,
思源计划
mid-eighties through the early nineties.
从八十年代中期到九十年代早期
You remember that?
你还记得吗
Well, of course I remember, yeah.
当然记得
I'm trying to locate old personnel, faculty,
我想找到过去那些人 教员
but I'm having a little bit of trouble acquiring names.
但我找名单时遇到一点小麻烦
Well, the program was shut down officially,
计划已经正式终止
you know, maybe 10 years ago.
有十年了
I never had much ground contact with it,
我对这个计划了解不是很多
but it involved a number of private schools--
但有很多私立学校
enterprises, you understand--
和公♥司♥都参与了 你知道
that would adopt our standard of curriculum and, in return,
这些机构愿意采用我们的课程标准 作为回报
receive tuition reimbursement for underprivileged students.
他们得到贫困学生的教育偿还款
You got any files,
你还有相关资料吗
any list of faculty?
比如教员名单
Well, that's what I'm getting at,
这正是我要说的
is that these were private institutions,
那些都是私立机构
so you'd have to track down their administrators, I believe.
所以我恐怕你得去找他们的负责人
That's the thing.
问题就在这
See, all the schools dissolved with the program,
所有学校都和计划一起消失了
and I'm trying to find some tax info,
我还试着去找过税务信息
but there were religious exemptions.
但他们都享受宗教税收豁免权
Well, there's our archives, of course.
你可以试试我们的档案库
Now, we did lose a lot of files,
虽然我们也遗失了很多资料
had some flooding of one of the sub-floors.
有一间地下室曾经淹过水
But, you know, I think I should put you together
但是 我觉得我应该可以
with one of our clerical workers and
为你安排一位我们的教士员工
see if they can help you find something.
看他们能否帮你找到点什么
Thank you. Listen, before you do that...
谢谢 在那之前
former deacon of yours, Austin Farrar.
我想了解下你的前执事 奥斯汀·法拉
That was very, very unfortunate.
那是段非常不幸的往事
Yet he was dismissed.
他是被解职的
Evidence had accrued.
冒出过一些证据
It became apparent that Austin had
那些证据表明奥斯汀
implemented certain...funds.
使用过部分款项
Well, "Embezzling" is the word.
直说吧 就是"贪污"
We elected to handle it internally,
我们选择内部处理
rather than pursuing formal charges.
而不是提出正式指控
And then he had his...accident.
然后他就出了意外
I'd heard he had taken it hard, drinking.
我听说他无法接受这件事 开始酗酒
I've seen more souls lost down a bottle than any pit.
我见过最多的就是因喝酒断送人生的了
At the same time,
同时
it's hard to trust a man who can't trust himself
你也不能相信一个连喝酒
with a beer, don't you think?
都控制不了的人 你说呢
But what's this all about now? Um...
我们为什么谈起这个呢
Wellspring program, Austin Farrar?
思源计划 奥斯汀·法拉
Dead women and children.
因为死了女人和儿童
Terrible.
太糟糕了
That's terrible.
实在太糟糕了
How is that what you're working on?
你的调查进行的怎么样了
Oh, I can't say anything about it at this point, Reverend.
目前我还不能透露任何事 神父
I'd like to set you up with a clerk.
我给你引荐一位员工
You can look at, uh,
你可以查阅
whatever information we still have from Wellspring.
我们现存的一切有关思源计划的信息
Why'd the Wellspring program shut down, Reverend?
思源计划为什么会终止 神父
It couldn't sustain its costs.
我们拿不出那么多钱
The whole idea was to provide
计划的理念是
an alternative to the kind of secular, globalized education
在公立学校所宣扬的去宗教化全球教育之外
that our public schools were promoting.
为人们提供另一种选择
When we get the school voucher program instituted,
学校资助计划成立之后
we'll reintroduce the idea.
我们就会重新提出这个理念
People should have a choice in education, like anything else.
像其他事一样 人们应该有选择教育的机会
Steve, would you show the detective
史蒂夫 请你帮这位警探
to our old archives for outside ministries?
找出外部教会事物的档案
Yes, sir. I'll call ahead.
好的神父 我先给他们打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna come back for that.
我改天再来查资料
Reverend, thank you for your time today.
神父 感谢你抽时间见我
Godspeed, Detective.
祝你顺利 警探
You'll be in my thoughts.
我会为你祈祷的
Oh, just the one more time.
就一次好吗
I just need it--I just need it one more time.
我只想再要一次
Beth, if you knew the day I just had--
贝丝 你都不知道我今天过得多糟
Oh, then tell me about it. I want to hear about it.
说吧 告诉我 我想听
No, you do not.
不 你不想
I really wanted to see you.
我真的很想见你
I've been thinking about something all week.
我一整个星期都在想某件事情
Don't. Ever since last time.
别这样 自从上次见面开始
Don't, OK? I just--
别这样 好吗 我只是
Haven't been able to think of anything else, tell you the truth.
说实话 我简直没法想别的了
Like what?
比如呢
I've been thinking.
我一直在想
I think...
我想
I want you to fuck me in my ass.
我想让你来干我的后门
Uh, Beth.
贝丝
I've never done that before, but
我以前从来没做过 但是
I think I want you to do it to me.
我想让你对我做
I want you to feel better.
我想让你感觉好一点
You out of your goddamn mind, hmm?
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吗
What'd I tell you?
我怎么跟你说的
You're fuckin' unbelievable, boy.
你♥他♥妈♥的简直令人难以置信
You know about this?
你知道这件事吗
Uh, I'm not sure what we're talking about here.
我不太确定我们在说什么事
Your partner here, he braced Billy Lee Tuttle.
你的搭档 他拷问了比利·李·塔特尔
Oh, "Braced"? Are you fucking kidding me?
"拷问" 你♥他♥妈♥的逗我呢
It was a friendly conversation.
我们只是进行了一段友好的谈话
Hey, dipshit,
蠢猪
you don't get to decide what kind of conversation it was.
轮不到你来决定谈话的性质是什么
Why'd you talk to Billy Lee Tut--
你为什么要去找比利·李·塔特
And you, look at--you look like you haven't seen
还有 看看你自己 你看起来
your own bed in a couple days, huh?
好几天没睡觉了 是吧
Yeah? The fuck is wrong with you two?
你们俩他妈的犯什么病了
Ahem. Well, I--I can't speak for Rust,
我不知道拉斯特是怎么回事
but I got the flu.
但是我得流感了
I didn't know that was going around.
我怎么不知道现在有流感
Look, this is exactly what I'm talking about.
听着 这就是我所说的
If he was pissed off after the conversation we had,
如果他因为我们的谈话而大发雷霆
then I am on to fucking something.
那就说明我他妈的调查方向是对的
Shut the fuck up. I told you.
闭嘴 我跟你说过了
I fuckin' told you!
我他妈的跟你说过了
And human tampon here heard me.
而且人形棉条也听到了
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表