剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Back then, I'd sleep and
那时候 我想睡觉
I'd lay awake thinking about women.
却睡不着 一直在想女人
My daughter... my wife.
我女儿 我妻子
I mean, it's like... something's just got your name on it,
有些事你永远都忘不了
like a, like a bullet
就像一颗子弹
or a nail in the road.
或者马路上的一颗钉子
Shit.
妈的
Sorry. I drift...
不好意思 扯远了
Sometimes when I've had a few, that's...
我喝点酒之后老爱瞎扯 所以
that's why I like to drink alone.
所以我才喜欢一个人喝酒
One reason, anyway.
至少是原因之一
About that sculpture thing.
关于王冠的事
Kind of strange it turns up like that years later.
数年后 就这样出现有点奇怪
Yeah, nobody knew why that thing was in the playhouse.
对 没人知道那玩意为什么出现在玩具房♥
I mean, the aunt reckoned maybe it was something
她阿姨认为这也许是她
she made in school, you know?
在学校做的东西
To me, it was like someone was
但我看 像是有人
having a conversation, you know?
想表达什么
Girl's... school shut down in '92.
92年 那女孩的学校关闭了
It closed down after Andrew.
安德鲁事件之后就关闭了
That mean anything to you?
这对你们有用吗
Oh, we notified the deceased's mother.
我们通知了死者的母亲
Do you remember the last time
你还记得上次见到
you saw your daughter Dora?
朵拉的情形吗
It was a horrible, horrible thing.
那太恐怖了
We saw it on TV,
我们在电视上看到了
what we're in the clutches of,
看到了那恐怖的一切
and I prayed and prayed for that woman's family.
我还为她的家人祈祷
And it's me.
结果却是我
It's me.
是我
Mrs. Kelly.
凯丽夫人
What about her father?
那她父亲呢
Did they have a relationship?
他们亲近吗
Why? What have you heard?
为什么这么问 你们听说了什么
I heard he passed. Is that correct?
我听说他过世了 是吗
Why wouldn't a father bathe his own child?
为什么父亲不给自己的孩子洗澡
We, uh, we were just wondering
我们只是想知道
how they got on, ma'am.
他们关系好不好
He died on the road.
他出车祸死的
He drove a Peterbilt,
他开的是彼得贝尔卡车
and he took an exit too fast.
下高速时开得太快
Rolled over near Rowan, Oklahoma.
在俄克拉荷马州罗宛镇附近翻车了
May 11, 1984.
1984年 5月11日的事了
When was the last time you talked to her?
你最后一次跟她说话时什么时候
You know, she's always been in some kind of trouble.
她总是有各种各样的麻烦
I thought things were getting better.
我原以为事情有所好转
Got away from Charlie.
她跟查理也分开了
She came by not too long ago, maybe a month.
她不久前来过 大概一个月前
She didn't talk about her daddy none.
她压根没提到她爸爸
Said she'd been going to church.
只说了她一直去教堂
Do you, um,
你...
do you remember where that church was?
你还记得那教堂在哪里吗
Mrs. Kelly?
凯丽女士
No.
不
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
万福玛利亚 满被圣宠者 主与尔偕焉
Hail Mary, full of grace.
万福玛利亚 满被圣宠者
Mrs. Kelly--
凯丽女士
I-- I get these headaches.
我头疼
It's like storms.
疼得要死
I worked in dry-cleaning for 20 years.
我♥干♥了20年干洗
The chemicals.
那些化学药剂
That's what's wrong with my nails.
把我指甲搞成这样
Piece of work, huh?
这人不太好搞定吧
My mother-- Donna Reed type.
我母亲是唐娜·里德那样的女人
Packed lunches,
打包午餐
bedtime stories.
讲睡前故事
Your mom still alive?
你的母亲还在世吗
Maybe.
也许吧
Cohle ever talk about his parents?
科尔谈起过他的父母吗
No. Little bit about his dad.
没 说过一点他父亲的事
Alaska, 'Nam.
阿♥拉♥斯加 越南战争之类的
You know, my dad, I had about 6 inches on him,
我爸爸 我比他高15厘米
and even in the end,
但哪怕是他弥留的时候
I still think he could have taken me.
我都觉得打不过他
Yeah, Marines, Korea.
对 海军陆战队 驻扎在韩国
Never talked about it.
从不跟人多说什么
You know, there was a time that
你知道 在过去
men didn't air their bullshit to the world.
男人不会整天把那点破事挂在嘴上
You know, it just wasn't a part of their job.
就不是他们该干的事儿
Family.
家庭
Well, I mean, I...
我是说 我...
I think a part of Rust's problem was
我觉得拉斯特的问题 一部分在于
there was things he needed that he couldn't admit to.
他明明有需要 却不承认
Afternoon, men.
午安 先生们
So we talked to the victim's friend next, I believe.
接下来我们找被害人的朋友谈了谈
Miss Carla?
卡拉小姐吗
I guess she always had her mom's place,
我一直觉得她可以回她妈妈那儿去
but, uh, I thought maybe she'd gotten into somethin',
不过 我觉得她可能迷上什么了
you know, like, uh, like gamin' again.
比如又开始卖♥♥身了
Havin' a rough time.
过得不太好
What all did y'all talk about? How was she?
你们平时聊些什么 她是个怎么样的人
Thin, loopy,
瘦瘦的 呆头呆脑
like high,
像是嗑了药
usually on somethin'.
一般也确实嗑药了
She says she found a church, but, uh--
她说她常去一间教堂 不过...
her eyes.
她的眼神
Somethin' wrong with 'em.
有些不对
Now, do you remember where this church was?
你记得那教堂在哪儿吗
No.
不记得
You know where she might have been staying?
你知道她可能待在哪儿吗
Her landlord said she'd moved out last summer.
她的房♥东说她去年夏天搬走了
That's when I stopped seein' her so much.
那时起我就不常见到她了
She mentioned someplace down south,
她提到过在南方
like around Spanish Lake, a...
在西班牙湖附近 有一个...
shelter, girls used to stay there,
庇护所 姑娘们都待在那儿
something, all she said.
之类的 她这么说的
She sounds sad, Marty,
她听上去很伤心 小马
like a torn-up person on her last legs.
像个垂死之人
She was just an easy target for him.
这种姑娘最容易下手
What do we know about him?
我们对他了解多少
Hits prosts, artistic,
袭击妓♥女♥ 有艺术细胞
religious in some kind of way.
有某种宗教信仰
Every person within a thousand miles of here
这方圆几千里
is religious in some kind of way, except you.
也就你没有信仰了吧
How many DBs have antlers,
有几个尸体能有鹿角
blindfolds,
蒙着眼睛
painted symbols on their back, hmm?
背上画着符号♥
Yeah, you know what tweakers get up to.
那些吸毒的嗑了药什么都敢干
Shit, man, this dude in New Orleans
该死 新奥尔良有个人
cut up his girl, felt remorse,
把他女朋友分尸 突然后悔了
tried to piece her back together with Krazy Glue.
又想用万能胶再粘起来
That's just drug insanity.
这是药物性精神失常
Ah, that's not this. This has scope.
这不一样 这有针对性
Now, she articulated a person with vision.
她被装扮成了杀手所看到的异象
Vision is meaning. Meaning is historical.
异象有其意义 意义又有史可稽
Look, she was just chum in the water, man.
她本人根本不重要
Days of nothing.
毫无收获的一天
That's what it's like, you work cases.
办案的日子就这样
Days like lost dogs.
犹如迷途的羔羊
Goes on like that.
日复一日
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表