剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
What happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了
Pool game the other night.
赌钱来着
Called the wrong dude on cheating.
抓住个人出老千 不该说的
You got to watch that.
你真该看看
What do you want again?
你想要怎样
I'm repping some people.
我是代表别人来的
Yeah. They want to get to the good cook.
他们想找个好手制毒
They'll trade you or the IC Brotherhood,
他们可以和你或者IC兄弟会交易
however you want to do it, coke for crystal.
都听你的 可♥卡♥因♥换冰♥毒♥
Why am I not talking to Miles?
迈尔斯怎么没来
Oh, me and Ginger go way back,
我和金杰认识很久了
boosted together.
出生入死
You ain't saying much.
你话可不多
I figure I let my man give you the details.
我想让他给你介绍情况
Look. This shit I got,
听着 我手上的货
you can step on it 5, 6 times.
不管你怎么戒
It'll still kick.
都戒不掉
Just means you got to cook a little more
你不用做多少就能
for a lot more profit.
赚一大笔
Nah.
不
I ain't go no use for it or your money.
不管是毒品还是钱 我都用不上
What, money don't spend?
你的钱花不完吗
I can see your soul at the edges of your eyes.
我可以从你的双眼中看到你的灵魂
It's corrosive, like acid.
而它被腐蚀了 像是酸
You got a demon, little man,
你心里有只魔鬼 小子
and I don't like your face.
而且我不喜欢你的脸
It makes me want to do things to it.
让我想要对它动动手脚
Ginger, you call me again, I'm setting Miles on you.
金杰 你再找我我就让迈尔斯去找你了
I see you again,
再让我看到你
I'm putting you down.
就等着被我收拾吧
There's a shadow on you, son.
你身上被阴影覆盖着 孩子
Marty, you got him?
小马 你跟上他了吗
You fucking better, the shit I've been though.
你最好跟上了 我可遭了不少罪
I do. I got him.
是的 我跟上他了
We're on empty roads now.
路上没什么车
So I got to drop back, or he'll spot the tail.
所以我必须远远跟着 不然他会发现的
OK. That's Reggie Ledoux's cook partner Dewall.
好 那是雷吉·勒杜的制毒同伙德沃尔
Birddog him, Marty.
跟紧他 小马
You got it.
没问题
What's your location?
你的位置在哪儿
Just south of I-10 along the Creole Nature Trail
I-10公路南段 沿着克里奥尔自然步道
heading towards Carlyss.
朝卡尔里斯的方向
Hurry up, man.
快点 伙计
Copy that. On my way.
知道了 这就来
How we doing back there, Ginger?
后面感觉如何 金杰
Fuck you, motherfucker.
操♥你♥妈♥ 混♥蛋♥
Yeah.
爽
How'd you get onto Ledoux?
你是怎么找到勒杜的
One of my old CI's tipped me off
从我以前的一个线人那里
to the location of his cook house.
问道了他的制毒窝点的位置
So I came back on the job.
所以我就开始干活了
Didn't want anybody else to catch him, bring him in.
不希望别人抓住他
Look. You want my help?
你们如果想让我帮忙
Just show me the rest of the file.
就把档案剩下的部分给我看
Why are you so hot to see the new discovery file, man?
为什么你这么想知道有什么新发现
Well, why are y'all...
那为什么你们
so hot to not give it to me?
这么不想让我知道
It's supposed to be like a consultation, right?
不是说要一起讨论吗
Yeah, but you go first.
是 但是你先来
You take me through it,
你先说一遍
and I'll let you see what we got.
然后我再告诉你我们掌握了什么
I'll hold you to that.
那你可得信守诺言
Where's Ginger?
金杰在哪儿
Wrapped up in a ditch. What you got?
捆好扔水沟里了 有什么发现
Well, lost him and then had to double back
我跟丢他了 调了好几次头
a few times till I found the exit.
才找到出口
That's his truck there.
他的卡车在那儿
We're gonna have to call this in, Rust.
我们得呼叫总部 拉斯特
Eh, we don't want to do that.
最好别这么做
Troops will come, flood these woods.
大部队一来 把这片林子一包围
They could scatter.
他们就四散逃窜了
All right. We ain't gonna find him from here.
好吧 那我们在这里也找不到他
You ever been hunting, Marty?
你打过猎吗 小马
Uh, yeah--
打过
10-point buck year before last, 50 yards.
前年隔着四十五米打过十叉雄鹿
I'm not talking about sitting in a treehouse
我说的不是埋伏在树屋里
waiting to ambush a buck coming
等着一头雄鹿
to sniff your gash bait.
前来嗅你的诱饵
Talking about tracking.
我说的是追踪
Jesus, you're a prick.
天呐 你真是个混♥蛋♥
Look. We find the place. We come back here.
听着 我们找到地放 回到这里
We call it in.
然后呼叫总部
One of us stays surveillance, yeah?
留一个人监视 行吗
I can live with that.
我看行
Let's go.
走吧
Now, you got a tip where Ledoux cooks,
你知道勒杜在哪里制毒
and Cohle came back from wherever he was.
而科尔从他所在的地方回来了
You knew it was gonna get here, man.
你知道最终会到这一步的
Just the once, the way you tell it.
就这一次 说点真的
I'll tell it the same way that I told the shooting board
我会把我在休斯敦与比洛克西之间的每个靶场
and every cop bar between Houston and Biloxi,
和警♥察♥酒吧说过的故事再说一遍
and you know why the story is
你知道为什么十七年来
always the same 17 years gone?
我的说法都是一样的吗
Because it only went down the one way.
因为事情就是这么发生的
Now, Rust's dad taught him bowhunting.
拉斯特的爸爸教他怎么用弓箭狩猎
You know, you had to track game till you got
你得一直追踪猎物
within maybe 30 yards of it.
直到相距只有二十七米
Now, this enabled us to discern the suspect's path
这使我们能够辨别出嫌犯的行进路线
while sidestepping various
以及避过他们安装的大量的
anti-intruder devices they installed.
防入侵装置
Tripwires back there. Clearing is probably mined.
从刚才的绊线来看 这片空地可能是片雷区
All right. How you want to do it?
好吧 你打算怎么办
You go back. Call it in. I'll wait here.
你回去叫支援来 我在这等
You're gonna hold position? Yep.
你会待在这儿吗 是的
Do it now, Marty.
快去 小马
Fuck you.
去你的
You ain't doing this without me.
你别想单干
All right. Stay low.
好吧 小心前进
We were just about to turn back,
我们刚要返回
call in parish, state, whoever.
呼叫教区 州警的人
I mean, we had the location.
我们知道了确切的位置
We had our suspects identified at the location, you know?
我们在那地方认出了嫌犯
Might as well just leave the shit be
干脆把这桩破事
and hand it off.
移交给特别小组吧
That ain't what happened.
但过程并非如此
No. As soon as we started to back off, man...
就在我们准备回去的时候
Blam!
砰
Bullets cut through right near Rust's head.
子弹差点打中拉斯特的头
We dove opposite ways into the high growth,
我们反身跑进树林里
but they'd already spotted us,
但是他们发现了我们
and they had something high-velocity.
他们有个高速武器
Boom! Blew apart this tree between us.
砰 把我们俩之间的树都轰了
I mean, it was on.
就这么开打了
Heavy shit--
各类炮火...
like ferns and whatnot bursting all around us,
就像蕨类植物一样在我们周围爆开
bark flying off of trees.
树皮从树上掉落下来
I mean we were in a bucket shitstorm.
我们身处枪林弹雨之中
Shit.
操
State police.
州警
Put your hands on your head.
把手放在头上
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表