剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
There was a moment --
有那么一刻
I know when I was under in the dark
当我陷在黑暗之中时
that something...
有什么东西
whatever I'd been reduced to,
不管我深陷于何物
you know, not even consciousness.
甚至没有知觉
It was a vague awareness in the dark,
那是一种在黑暗里的模糊意识
and I could--
我可以
I could feel my definitions
我可以感觉到我整个人
fading.
正在消逝
And beneath that... darkness, there was another kind.
而在那黑暗之下 还有另外一种感觉
It was--it was deeper,
更深层次的
warm, you know, like a substance.
很温暖 就像是真的一样
I could feel, man,
我可以感觉到
and I knew, I knew my daughter
我知道 我知道我的女儿
waited for me there.
在那里等着我
So clear.
清楚万分
I could feel her.
我可以感觉到她
I could feel...
我可以感觉到
I could feel a piece of my--my pop, too.
我还可以感觉到一丝我爸爸的存在
It was like I was a part of everything
就好像我和我深爱的人
that I ever loved, and we were all...
合为一体了 我们全都
the 3 of us, just-- just fadin' out.
我们三个人 都在慢慢消逝
And all I had to do was let go...
而我只要放手就行了
and I did.
我也确实这么做了
I said, "Darkness, yeah, yeah."
我说"黑暗"
And I disappeared.
然后我就消失了
But I could-- I could still feel
但是我仍然可以 可以感觉到
her love there,
她对我的爱意
even more than before.
更甚从前
Nothing...
只有
There was nothing but that love.
只有爱意紧紧包围着我
Then I woke up.
接着我醒了
Didn't you tell me one time at dinner
有一次吃晚饭的时候
once, maybe, about you used to...
你不是告诉过我 你以前
you used to make up stories about the stars?
你以前会编点星空的故事
Yeah, that was--
是的 那是
that was, um,
那是
in A-Alaska,
我在阿♥拉♥斯加州的时候
under the--under the night skies.
在浩瀚夜空之下
Yeah, you used to lay there and look up,
你躺在地上 抬头张望
yeah, at the stars?
遥望星空
Yeah, and you remember I...
是啊 但你也知道
I never watched a TV till I was 17,
我17岁之前都没看过电视
so there wasn't much to fuckin' do out there
所以平时也没什么可做的
besides walk around and explore and--
只能到处走走看看 以及
And...
以及
and look up at the stars and make up stories.
以及仰望星空 编点故事
Like what?
比如呢
I tell you, Marty, I've been up in that room
跟你说吧 小马 我每天晚上
looking out those windows every night here and just thinking...
都在房♥间里看着窗外 想着
It's just one story.
这不过就是个故事
The oldest.
最老的故事
What's that?
是什么
Light versus dark.
光明与黑暗之战
I know we ain't in Alaska, but...
我知道我们不在阿♥拉♥斯加 但是
appears to me that the dark has a lot more territory.
看起来黑暗占了上风
Yeah.
是啊
You're right about that.
你说得对
Hey, listen, hey.
听着
Yeah, what?
怎么
Why don't you point me in the direction of the car, man?
带我去车上吧
I've spent enough of my fuckin' life in hospitals.
我这辈子在医院里待得够久的了
Jesus. Oh. You know what?
上帝啊
I'd protest,
我虽然不赞成
but it occurs to me that you're unkillable.
但是看起来你还死不了
You want to go back, get clothes or anything?
你要回去穿点衣服吗
No, anything I left back there, I don't need.
不用了 留在那儿的东西都不要了
You know, you're looking at it wrong, the...sky thing.
你知道 关于天空 你弄错了
How is that?
为什么
Well, once, there was only dark.
以前 这个世界只有黑暗
If you ask me, the light's winning.
要我说 是光明占了上风
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表