剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
eternity looking down on us.
永恒睥睨着我们
Now, to us,
对我们来讲
it's a sphere,
这是个球面
but to them...
而对它们而言
it's a circle.
只是个圆
Mr. Cohle?
科尔先生
Mr. Cohle, what happened in 2002?
科尔先生 2002年发生了什么
Guy Leonard Francis.
盖伊·伦纳德·弗朗西斯
They say you killed two people in Livingston.
他们说你在利文斯顿杀了两个人
They say you're a drug store robber.
他们说你是专抢药店的强盗
You know they already got a nickname for you?
你知道他们给你起了个外号♥吗
Southern Fried Pharmacy Firearm Thief.
南部药店持枪劫匪
You like that?
你喜欢那个名字吗
Got a nice ring to it, a bit of a mouthful.
起的挺不赖的 有点绕口令的感觉
Fuck, telling you, man,
告诉你吧 伙计
the shit they got these days--
这些年发展起来的东西
technology, fingerprints, DNA--
科技 指纹 基因
you got to be a fucking genius
如果不是个天才
to get past that shit.
那就根本躲不过那些东西
Let's face it, Francis.
让我们面对现实吧 弗朗西斯
You ain't no fucking genius, are you?
你不是个天才 对吗
First, you come in and say,
一开始你说
"I got the drugs from somewhere else."
我从别的地方弄到的药
Then you say, "No. I don't remember.
然后你又说 不 我不记得了
I don't remember where I got the drugs."
我不记得在哪弄的毒品了
You're making it too complicated.
你把事情搞得太复杂
You're creating a maze for yourself
你把自己陷进一个
that you ain't never gonna get out of.
不可能走出来的局
They got you.
他们吃定你了
You just got to change your play.
你得换个方法
You got to plead impairment.
你得说你有障碍
You know what that means?
你懂什么意思吗
That means that you cannot be held
意思就是你不能
accountable for your actions.
对你的行为负责
Well, I don't think I ought to be blamed--
我觉得不应该怪我
well, entirely blamed-- for things I did
至少不该全怪我
when I was under the influence of anything.
因为我当时受到影响了
I don't think you should, either.
我也不觉得应该怪你
That's what I'm saying.
我就是这个意思
PCP. Stuff makes a man crazy.
天使丸 可以让人疯狂
One time, famous case,
有个很著名的事件
guy, he cut off his own face on that shit.
一个磕了天使丸的家伙把自己的脸割掉了
For real? Hell yeah.
真有这种事 没错
You mix that with meth,
还得说你吸了冰♥毒♥
that's an insanity defense if I ever heard one.
要以精神失常为理由辩护就得这么来
How you gonna say a man who's not on anything
你能说一个没磕药
is insane because he did something crazy
但行为疯狂的人神志不清
but a man who's on something
可你能说一个磕了药而行为疯狂的人
that made him crazy is sane?
神志清楚吗
You know what I mean?
你懂我的意思没有
Works both ways. Yeah, exactly.
反过来也成立 没错
I mean, I'm not even saying that I remember anything.
我其实什么都不记得
I was shit hammered.
我当时神志不清
There we go.
就是这样
That's your play right there.
你就这么去做
Fuck this amnesia story.
别扯什么失忆了
That dirt don't stick, but an insanity defense,
那理由不成立的 但是以精神失常辩护
that's your ticket.
这是你的保命牌
That's your way out, all right,
这样你才有机会脱身
because you're sobered up now.
因为你已经清醒了
You got your mind right.
恢复神志了
You back.
意识回来了
You got to show them the difference
你得让他们知道
between that madman in that pharmacy
在药店独自一人干掉
who blew them two people away
两个人的疯子
and the man who's sitting here right now.
跟坐在这儿的这个人不一样
You got to show shock,
你得表现出惊吓
terror, and re-fucking-morse.
恐惧以及悔恨
I am. I do. I'm--
我是很悔恨
I'm scared, sir. Oh, yeah.
我好怕 长官 没错
You should be, right?
你确实应该怕
Yeah. What'd you say to the pharmacist?
你跟药店的人说了啥
I said, "Give me everything."
我说 把所有东西都交出来
And then what? Boom. Boom.
然后呢 砰 砰
Blew that fucker away, didn't you?
把那个倒霉鬼干掉了 对吧
You want forgiveness for that?
你想被原谅吗
Yeah. Say it.
对 说出来
I want it. You want what?
我想要 你想要什么
Forgiveness.
原谅
You see what you just did?
看看你都做了什么
You just copped to a double murder.
你刚承认了双重谋杀
They got you now.
这下你逃不掉了
I want to make a deal.
我想做个交易
A deal about what?
关于什么的交易
I know things.
我知道一些东西
Oh, what you know now all of a sudden?
你突然又知道什么了
I know--
我知道
I know who you are, and I know
我知道你是谁 还知道
about that woman y'all found out in the woods
你们在树林里找到的那个女人
way back, the antlers.
很早之前 有鹿角的那个
That don't mean shit.
这说明不了什么
That was in the newspaper.
报纸上都有
What you know?
你知道什么
You don't know shit, do you?
你什么都不知道 对吧
No. Y'all never caught the man that did that.
不 你们永远抓不住犯案的人
He's been out there killing.
他一直逍遥法外 不断杀人
You're talking out your ass, boy.
你在放屁 小子
You don't know a fucking thing.
你什么都不知道
You're just trying to buy some time, ain't you?
你只是想拖延时间 不是吗
I met him once.
我见过他一次
There's big people who know about him,
有些大人物认识他
big people.
大人物
Ah, ain't no deal
交易不成立
because there ain't no people.
因为根本没什么大人物
You make me a deal.
我们做个交易
You deal with me with these murders.
做个交易 你不要起诉我谋杀
Ain't no deal.
交易不成立
You ain't got nothing
你什么都不知道
because you're full of shit,
因为你就是一坨屎
and there ain't nobody alive
而且犯下那些谋杀案的人
that did none of that killing.
根本没有活下来
He's dead, boy.
他死了 小子
I'll tell you about the Yellow King.
我可以告诉你黄袍国王的事
What the fuck you say, boy?
你说什么 小子
Give me a name.
告诉我名字
Give me a fucking name.
快他妈告诉我名字
You want to fucking play, boy?
你想跟我玩吗 小子
The Yellow King!
黄袍国王
Get the hell off me! Get off me!
滚开 放开我
Get off of me!
放开我
Deal with me, you son of a bitch.
跟我做交易 你个混♥蛋♥
You deal with me! I want a deal!
来跟我做交易 我要交易
Easy. Come on, man.
冷静点 够了
Calm down, dude.
冷静点 伙计
Now take a deep breath, all right?
深呼吸 好吗
You got the confession.
你都让他招供了
Then you made it inadmissible.
结果还弄得证供不可采纳
What do you fucking mean? He's still talking.
你在说什么 他还在招供
Shucking and jiving.
他在扯淡
He knows exactly who you are.
他很清楚你是谁
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表