剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
there's no way Lange was his first,
兰不可能是他的第一个受害者
no fucking way.
绝不可能
Rosie, can you help them get out, please.
罗西 能帮他们推下车吗
We haven't matched any signatures.
我们还没查出任何匹配特征
One guy in the fed database used crowns,
在联邦数据库里有个人用过王冠
another a set of antlers--
有人用过鹿角
Michigan lifer.
是个在密歇根的无期徒刑犯
Then he called the signature wrong.
他说这些特征不符合
We don't know that there's any connection
我们不知道这和玛丽·方特诺特之间
to Marie Fontenot.
有什么联♥系♥
Yeah, but the lattices, the symbology--
是啊 不过这种布阵 这象征性的符号♥
some kind of culture to it, Marty.
蕴含着某种文化 小马
I mean, he wanted us to find this one,
他想要我们找到这具尸体
like he was showing off.
像是在炫耀
That cane field is our stage.
那片甘蔗地则是舞台
Make a suggestion, then.
那就快想想招儿
We start at zero, they're gonna hand it to the task force.
再没线索 这案子就会移交给特别小组了
Well, somebody missed something.
有人漏掉了些什么
We need to go back, check all files.
我们得回去 检查所有文件
Any DBs in state the last 5 years,
查查过去五年在本州发现的所有尸体
we start there.
我们从那儿开始
We don't have the hours.
我们没那时间
Shit, man. Look.
该死的 听着
I've noticed you have a tendency toward myopia,
我发现你有点缺乏远见
tunnel vision, blows investigations.
目光狭隘 搞砸调查
Vision skews, twists evidence.
扭曲事实 曲解证据
You're obsessive.
你太执迷了
You're obsessive, too, just not about the job.
你也执迷 只不过不是执迷于工作
Not me, brother.
我可没有 兄弟
I keep things even, separate,
我把事情分得很开 一样重要
like the way I can have this one beer
就好像我不需要人帮我
without needing 20.
就可以把这瓶酒干了
People incapable of guilt usually do have a good time.
不懂内疚的人往往过得挺好
Try not to be too hard on myself.
只是不想对自己太苛刻
Well, that's real big of you.
真了不起啊
You know the real difference between you and me?
你知道我俩真正的区别是什么吗
Yeah. Denial.
知道 否认
The difference is that I know the difference
区别在于我知道想法和现实
between an idea and a fact.
两者之间的区别
You are incapable of admitting doubt.
而你拒绝怀疑
Now, that sounds like denial to me.
对我来说就是否认
I doubt that.
我表示怀疑
We'll put out an APB
我们应该对脸上有疤的
on any tall man with facial scarring...
高个男子发通缉令
Ok.
行
Telex the hospitals for patients that fit.
给医院发电报寻找符合特征的病人
Good.
好
So Cohle was trying to keep it from the task force.
所以科尔想瞒着特别小组
Looking back, you ever think maybe
回想一下 你有没有想过
he tried to push things
他可能是想把事情
where he wanted them to go?
往他希望的方向推动呢
No. We went where the case led us.
没有 我们一直被案子牵着走
But you took it up, though,
但你还是接受了
his serial theory.
他的连环杀手理论
Well, as arrogant as he could be,
虽然他傲慢自大
he was right.
但他是对的
I mean, that's how we got our man.
所以我们才能抓住凶手
But I like it this way, you know?
但我喜欢这样 知道吗
It's steady.
很稳定
Bullshit, really.
胡说八道
Look. I did all the counseling and stuff.
我接受过婚姻咨♥询♥
This is just the way things are.
就应该是这个样子
No. Things don't stay the same.
不 事情是会变的
Pick up what you keep, and you leave the rest behind.
留下想要的 把其他的抛在身后
People get better.
人会变好的
Well, that's the thing. I think I am better.
没错 我觉得我确实变好了
You really think so?
你真那么觉得吗
Uh, trust me.
没错 相信我
Maybe you just think you prefer it this way
也许你觉得自己喜欢这种方式
because it's what you're used to.
只是因为这是你习惯的方式
Your life accommodates you.
你适应了自己的生活
You don't have to be afraid of loss.
你不需要害怕失去
Those are the guys I was telling you about.
我说的那些人就是这样
They get a dog, fish, what have you.
他们养条狗 钓钓鱼 诸如此类
You start with that. You live with it.
一旦开始这种生活 就会一直这么过下去
Hell, I suppose you could set me up with a nurse,
我想你可以给我介绍个护士
get me some of the good drugs.
给我点好药
New start.
新的开始
Daddy. Daddy.
爸爸
Hey, kids.
你们好 孩子们
Hey, honey.
你好 亲爱的
How you doing, Marty?
你好吗 小马
What's going on, Rust?
这什么情况 拉斯特
Brought the mower back.
他把割草机送回来了
Mow my yard?
给我的院子割草了
Yeah. I saw it needed mowing,
是啊 我觉得需要修剪一下
returned the favor, borrowing.
就当是还人情 谢谢你们借我割草机
We got etouffee,
我们要做炖虾
trying to get Rust to stay for dinner.
想让拉斯特留下来吃晚饭
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Stay for dinner, Rust.
留下来吃晚饭吧 拉斯特
Nah. I think I got to get.
不了 我想我该走了
Maggie, thank you for the tea.
玛姬 谢谢你的茶
Sorry to hear that.
真遗憾
See you Monday.
周一见
I'll walk you out.
我送你出去
What?
怎么了
What the hell do you think you're doing, man,
你以为你在干什么
at my house when I'm not here?
趁我不在来我家
Returning the mower.
来还割草机
You know what I mean.
你知道我的意思
You mow my lawn? Hmm?
给我割草
Just what'd you think I'd be doing over here
你以为你不在的时候
when you're not around, Marty?
我会在这里做什么 小马
What's our problem, you and me?
你和我之间 有什么问题吗
No problem.
没问题
I just don't ever want you
我只不过不想你碰
mowing my lawn, all right?
我的草坪 明白吗
I like mowing my lawn.
我喜欢自己动手
That is your team, Daddy?
那是你支持的队伍吗 爸爸
Yeah, baby. That-- I want them to win.
是的 宝贝儿 我希望他们能赢
Uh, hey, Audrey, your mom and I
奥德丽 你妈妈和我
want to talk to you a minute about
想和你谈谈
those drawings you did in school, yeah?
你在学校画的画 好吗
Mace, run to your room.
梅斯 回房♥间去
Why?
为什么
Because I said so. Run to y--
因为我让你去 回
Go. Go on.
走 快走
Go.
走
Go. Run.
走 跑起来
Look.
听着
You don't have to get upset, honey, OK?
你别紧张 好吗 宝贝
We just want to talk to you.
我们只是想和你谈谈
Where'd you see that before, hmm?
你以前在哪儿看到那些的
Why'd you draw that?
你为什么画那些东西
Because other girls liked it
因为其他女孩喜欢
and they thought it was funny.
而且觉得很有趣
That's all.
就是这样
Yeah, but where'd you get that idea, hmm?
但是你为什么会想到画那些东西呢
The girls dared me to do it.
女孩们说我不敢那么做
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表