剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Husband took the write-off. December '94.
94年12月 她丈夫付得款
$265 paid by Butch Hill
布奇·希尔付给
to Childress and Son Maintenance.
柴尔德里斯家族维修公♥司♥265美元
Yes, yes. Here we go.
有了
Business license first issued
1978年营业执照发给了
to Billy Childress, 1978.
比利·柴尔德里斯
Same name as that--
这个名字就是
Sheriff. Yeah.
那个治安官 没错
Uh...OK.
好
Business license not renewed since 2004.
2004年后营业执照停止更新
Ok.
有了
Name comes up a lot in public records.
这名字在公共记录中出现过很多次
Looks like they had a lot of parish contracts.
看来他们有很多教区合同
Public, state property, landscape, yeah.
公共场所 国有财产 庭院设计 没错
That's what I want. I want to know where he was.
我就想要这个 我要知道他那时在哪儿
Ok.
好的
All over the coast, OK?
整个沿海地区都有
It looks like they did maintenance
看起来他们给很多学校
for a lot of schools,
做过维护
playgrounds, cemeteries--
还有操场和墓地
Run a background on Billy Childress. Find his son.
查查比利·柴尔德里斯的背景信息 找他儿子
Ok.
好
Here we go.
找到了
William Lee Childress,
威廉·李·柴尔德里斯
born to Lizbeth Childress,
母亲是莉兹白·柴尔德里斯
1944, Erath.
生于1944年 伊拉斯
No son showing.
没有子女记录
Address--DMV, old license--
地址是 根据车辆管理记录的老驾照
highway 27 South.
27号♥高速公路以南
Get out of here! Go on!
滚出去 快
Can you smell the flowers, Miss Billie?
你能闻到性♥爱♥的味道吗 比莉小姐
One to the feds, one to State CID,
一份给政♥府♥ 一份给刑事调查局
one to State Attorney, one to U.S. Attorney.
一份给州检 一份给联邦检查院
Two to national papers,
两份给全国报社
two to local papers, two to national channels.
两份给地方报社 两份给国家电视台
It's the whole story,
我们找到的证据
near as we got it.
基本都在这里了
There's a copy of the tape in each one,
每个里面都有一盘磁带的副本
the case files, our depositions--
案件卷宗 我们的证词
everything we got.
我们掌握的一切
Now, 24 hours passes and I don't stop you,
如果过了24小时我没来让你停手
mail 'em all out.
就把他们全发出去
Then lay low a while.
然后藏起来一段时间
So how's that case going, uh, Lake Charles?
那个案子怎么样了 查尔斯湖的那个
None of your fucking business.
跟你没关系
Your old partner give you anything yet?
你的老搭档告诉过你什么吗
None of your fucking business.
跟你没关系
Why'd you call me?
你为什么给我打电♥话♥
Why not my partner?
为什么不打给我搭档
You, I can read. Him, I can't.
你 我能理解 他 我不能
And why would you need to do that?
你为什么要理解我们
What have you two been doing?
你们两个在做什么
All those late nights.
熬那么多夜
Your offices the last month.
就上个月在你办公室里
Christ, and that's it?
上帝啊 就那些吗
That's all you got?
你就知道那些吗
Ain't for you to know,
虽然不该让你知道
but I know you been pulling case files
但我知道你在调查
all over south Louisiana.
整个南路易斯安那州的案件
It's about Cohle's theory, way back?
跟科尔以前的想法有关是吗
He's fucking with you.
他在耍你
He's a manipulator, sociopath.
他擅长操控人心 一个反♥社♥会♥分子
You know this.
你知道的
Do you know about Sam Tuttle,
你了解山姆·塔特尔家族
all the branches of the family?
所有的分支吗
The, uh, marsh cult,
比如 沼泽文化
devil worship, child sacrifices?
恶魔崇拜 儿童献祭什么的
You sound like Cohle.
你听起来很像科尔
It points in every direction but him, huh?
线索指向了除他以外的所有方向是吗
Man, I knew you were gonna say that.
我就知道你要那么说
You know something, you're obstructing.
你知道一些事 但不想告诉我
We don't know,
我们不确定
but we're following up an idea.
但我们有一个想法
May be nothing, but--
也许是错的 但是
ahem--time comes, we--we know we got something,
过一段时间 如果我们查到线索
you get a call, you gonna do the right thing?
然后给你打电♥话♥ 你会做正确的事吗
You speak in Riddles to me, white man.
你在 白人
You sound like Cohle, again.
你说话又开始像科尔了
We get something, do you want the call
如果我们查到线索 你想让我们打给你
or you want it to go to someone else?
还是想让线索落到别人手里
Give it to me.
打给我吧
Just make sure you come runnin'.
别敷衍我们就好
That taste.
那个味道
What?
什么
Aluminum, ash.
铝 铝灰
I've tasted it before.
我以前尝过
You still see things, ever?
你还有幻觉吗
It never stops, not really.
从没真正消失过
What happened to my head, it's not something that gets better.
我脑袋受的刺♥激♥ 是不会好起来的
Uh, this is it.
快到了
Call Papania.
给帕帕尼亚打电♥话♥
Shit. Can't get a signal.
该死 没信♥号♥♥
I'm gonna ask to use the phone.
我去借座机
You know what? I'll go ask.
这样吧 还是我去吧
Marty.
小马
This is the place.
这就是我们要找的地方
Hello.
你好
Aw, damn it!
见鬼
Oh, pardon me, ma'am.
不好意思 太太
Uh, we're professional surveyors
我们是专业测量员
and got lost on these back roads like a couple of greenhorns.
像白♥痴♥一样在这里迷路了
Uh, cell phone is getting no service.
而且手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥
Is there any way that I could, uh,
我能不能
use your phone?
借用你的座机
We don't have no phone, Mister.
我们没有座机 先生
That's too bad. Yeah.
那可太糟了 是啊
No, I said!
别叫了
Stop it over there or I kick you!
别吵了 否则我踢你了
Could I trouble you for a glass of water?
能否麻烦你给我一杯水
The water around here is not real good.
这附近的水不是很好
Sit, I said! Stop it! I'm gonna kick you!
坐下 别叫了 否则我踢你了
Where's Billy Childress?
比利·查尔德里斯在哪
Old Bill? Yeah.
老比利吗 是的
He's in this house, Mister.
他就在这房♥子里 先生
Oh, th-this isn't his?
这不是他的房♥子吧
Well, who--who do you, uh, who do you live here with?
有人跟你一起住吗
I think you should go now.
我觉得你该走了
Mm-hmm, uh, hey, where is he?
他在什么地方
All around us,
萦绕在我们周围
before you were born...
从你出生之前
and after you die.
在你死后
No! No!
不 住手
Get out of my house, mister!
滚出我家 先生
Marty, clear the house!
小马 去屋里检查下
Don't move!
不许动
On your knees, now!
跪下 快点
On your knees! Now!
快跪下
No.
不要
Fuck.
妈的
Everybody has a phone.
人人都有电♥话♥
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表