剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
in the meantime.
他那时在做什么
Got a storage shed near Church Point.
在教会总部附近租了个仓库
He won't let us see what's inside.
他不让我们看里面是什么
How about you let us see what you're keeping in storage?
要不你让我们看看里面是什么吧
Fuck no. You can't see my storage unit.
绝对不行 你不能看我的仓库
Get a warrant.
去申个搜查令
Christ, try working a case.
上帝 干点正事
We are working it.
我们在做
Yeah?
是吗
See, how we work it is, we think way back,
我们的方法是 我们会考虑之前的事
you put the case on Rianne Olivier,
你说这案子是莉安·奥利弗干的
put it on her old boyfriend.
说这是她的男朋友干的
I don't know. Maybe the Ledoux boys knew you.
谁知道呢 也许那个勒杜认识你
Maybe you traveled the same circles,
也许你们混同一个圈子
got the same hobbies.
有一样的爱好
Maybe they had something on you.
也许他们有你的把柄
You just kept pulling the right old murders,
你只需要恰到好处的揪出以前的谋杀案
take the case wherever you wanted it to go.
把这案子往你希望的方向带
You're a juicer. Ever black out?
你是个酒鬼 有没有不省人事过
Ever wake up, don't remember what happened?
有没有清醒过来 却不记得发生过什么
Look. Y'all want to arrest me, go ahead.
听着 如果你们想要拘捕我 请便
If you want to follow me,
如果你们想要监视我
come on.
来吧
You want to see something,
如果你们想要看什么
get a warrant.
去弄份搜查令
Thanks for the beer.
谢谢你们的啤酒了
Beyond that, you wasted my fucking day, company man.
除此之外 你们他妈的浪费了我的青春 狗腿子们
Now, he bartends 4 days a week, this roadhouse,
现在 他一周四天在酒吧调酒 一个路边酒吧
has a little apartment behind it.
后面有个小公♥寓♥
No other accounting of this time.
此外没有其他的了
Says he drinks.
据说他还酗酒
You're wrong.
你错了
Nobody could change that much. You are dead wrong.
没有人能变这么多 你们大错特错了
Hey, you've been telling us all day
你一直在告诉我们
about the kind of shit he'd think up,
他那些乱七八糟的想法
the way he'd talk.
他说话的方式
We got a good earful of that, too.
我们也听了一大堆
Are you gonna tell me that's a stable individual?
你不是要告诉我那是个稳定的人吧
Left a burnout, junkie rumors.
油灯枯竭 据说还深陷毒瘾
Do you think 10 years on the sauce
你觉得酗酒十年
has made him more reasonable?
会让他变得更理智吗
Think about this. You said it.
想想吧 你说过
He'd been there 3 months,
他来这里三个月
and you two catch a heater
你们俩就抓到个炙手可热的罪犯
like you've never had before or since,
那是个再也找不到的大案子
one that he shines on.
靠这个他名声大震
You're saying he did such a great job.
你说他做了件了不起的事情
Didn't he get you every bit of evidence?
不是他提供的所有证据吗
Didn't he push you where he wanted it to go?
不是他牵着你的鼻子走的吗
He brought you Rianne Olivier.
他找到的莉安·奥利弗
She wasn't one of Ledoux's.
她压根和勒杜家不沾边
She was one of his.
她是他找来的人
What'd he say, "Life is a disease"?
他说过什么来着 "生命就是疾病"
When he heard the Abbeville prisoner Francis
当他听说阿布维尔的囚犯弗朗西斯
knew something, he got on it.
知道些什么 他着手处理了这件事
He shut it down.
他把这条线索毁掉了
You ever thought if he made
你有没有想过是他
that phone call to the prisoner,
给那个囚犯打的电♥话♥
like--I don't know--
比如 我不知道
the guy was trying to blackmail him?
那家伙想要勒索他
He got on that, too, didn't he,
他也这么说过 是吗
the idea that the Lange killer was still out there?
他觉得杀害兰的真凶还逍遥法外
Yeah.
是的
Yeah. He did.
是的 他这么说过
Looking for a new patsy, maybe.
可能是在找新的替罪羊
Y'all given me a lot to absorb.
你们的信息量太大我需要消化一下
Goddamn right it's a lot to absorb.
没错 是有很多东西需要消化
So help us out. Yeah.
所以帮帮我们 是的
Whatever you can tell us
任何你能告诉我们的
about, you know, from when he got
从他如何找到
on the Lange killer you up to
杀害兰的凶手
when you two had your altercation.
到你们两个之间产生争执
Whatever that was about.
不管原因是什么
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表