剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
God damn it!
真♥他♥妈♥该死
L'chaim, fatass.
为生活干杯 死胖子
You motherfuckers!
你这个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Fuck you!
我♥操♥你妈
This old Sheriff Childress.
那个柴尔德里斯治安官
He's got no kids, no location on any of his relatives.
他没有小孩 也没有任何亲属信息
You think they could have wiped out birth records?
你觉得他们有没有可能把出生证明销掉了
I don't see why not.
我觉得有可能
I mean, half those hospitals along the coast are gone now.
沿海的医院有一半都不在了
You know, we got a dead end
亲属关系这条线
on the relations and, uh,
貌似陷入死胡同了
what else is there?
你手上还有什么
Case files.
案件卷宗
You want pre-'98 or after?
你想看98年之前的还是之后的
After.
之后的
We're gonna have to be looking at these records with fresh eyes, Marty.
我们必须换个新角度看这些记录 小马
All right? Like we're totally green.
就好像我们对此案毫不知情
Why green ears?
为什么会是绿耳朵
I mean, assuming that's our guy.
假设那是我们要找的人
I don't know, exactly.
我也不知道
My thinking was it was probably
我猜可能
leaves of some kind, you know,
是树叶之类的吧
'cause we do know that he came at her through the woods.
因为我们知道他是在树林里追她的
Why? What you thinking?
怎么了 你在想什么
Looking for '95 Dora Lange canvassing photos from Erath.
在找95年朵拉·兰在伊拉斯的照片
Why?
为什么
Well...
这个吗
Rust.
拉斯特
Come over here.
过来
Now, you think, back then, does that--
你觉得 当时 那个
does that look like a fresh...
你觉得那个像是
paint job to you?
新刷的油漆吗
The green ears. Yeah.
绿耳朵 对
Maybe they were sticking out of his hat.
也许是油漆沾到帽子上了
Maybe he painted that house.
也许是他刷的那栋房♥子
I'm going to look up old addressees.
我去查查旧地址
Fuck you, man.
可以啊 兄弟
Something's been bugging me the last 10 years.
有些事10年来一直困扰着我
Not every day, just now and then.
不是每天 时不时的
We went at it,
我们打了一架
day you quit.
你辞职那天
Were you holding back?
你让着我了吗
No, I don't see how I could've.
没有 我怎么可能让着你
Oh, yeah, you do.
很有可能
You--you've always had such
你一直都有那种
an inflated idea of yourself.
自我膨胀意识
Meaning what?
什么意思
Meaning it seems pretty damn arrogant
意思是如果你和我打架的时候让着我
to hold back in a fight with me.
那你还真♥他♥妈♥自大
You think you could have put me down?
你觉得你能打倒我吗
Ah, I don't know.
我不知道
Hell, I'd have had to kill you.
我可能得杀了你才行
You were so goddamn mad.
你当时太愤怒了
Yeah, um...ahem.
是 没错
You know, when she told me, she said
她告诉我时 她说
not to blame you, that it wasn't your choice.
不要怪你 那不是你愿意的
You, uh, were drunk and...
你喝多了 而且
she made it happen.
是她主动的
Everybody's got a choice, Marty.
每个人都有选择 小马
Shit, I sure blamed you.
操 我觉得得怪你
Blamed me? For what?
怪我 为什么
For pushing a good woman
因为你把一个好女人
to the point where she had to use me,
逼到要利用我和我们的搭档关系
use our partnership to get rid of you.
才能摆脱你的程度
For just being a lying sack of shit.
因为你是个撒谎的混♥蛋♥
You know, she couldn't have used you, you didn't want some.
如果不是你也有意 她也不会找上你
There you go.
说的没错
Everybody's got a choice.
每个人都有选择
And yet, she still cares about you.
虽然如此 她依然关心你
You went to see her, I take it.
你去找过她了吧
She came out to the bar. What?
她来酒吧找过我 什么
When? Yeah, she was just checking on you,
什么时候 她只是关心你
wanted to make sure I wasn't getting you in any trouble.
想要确保我没把你扯进任何麻烦里
You should have fuckin' told me.
你应该告诉我的
Yeah, maybe. I guess.
也许吧 我猜
I reckoned it was best to just avoid her name.
我想最好连她的名字都不要提
Didn't want to invite judgments. You never liked being judged.
我不想指手画脚 你不喜欢被人指手画脚
No, you're right, I don't. Not by you.
是的 你说的对 不喜欢 特别是被你
Well, I didn't say a word.
我什么都没说
Well, I could read it all over your face.
我从你脸上的表情就能看出来
Well, then the problem's with your face,
问题在于你的脸
not mine.
而不是我的
It's hard to find something in a man
对于你这样拒人于千里之外的人
who rejects people as much as you do, you know that?
很难跟你有什么共同语言 你知道吗
I never told you how to live your life, Marty.
我从来没干涉过你的生活 小马
No, no, no, you just sat in judgment.
不不不 你只是居高临下指手画脚
Look, as sentient meat,
作为有知觉的肉体
however illusory our identities are,
不管我们的身份多么虚幻
we craft those identities by making value judgments.
都是通过价值评判塑造的
Everybody judges, all the time.
每个人都会评判别人 向来如此
Now, you got a problem with that, you're living wrong.
如果对这点有所怀疑 你就没活对
What's "scented meat"?
什么叫"有味道的肉体"
Can I help you?
有什么能帮忙的吗
Did you happen to live here back in '95?
95年的时候你们住在这里吗
No, we didn't live here back then.
不 那会儿我们不住这里
This is my grandma's place.
这是我奶奶家
Grandma, she still with us?
你奶奶 她还在吗
Alive, you mean? Yeah.
你是问她还活着吗 是的
Yeah, she's in an old folks' place.
活着呢 住在阿比维尔的
Abbeville.
养老院
Mrs. Hill, now,
希尔夫人
this is a very strange question,
接下来的问题可能有点匪夷所思
but, um, do you remember back in the winter of '94 or '95,
但你还记得94或95年的冬天
did you get your house painted?
你有给房♥子刷漆吗
I did. Yes, I did.
刷了 没错 我刷了
A nice green.
很漂亮的绿色漆
Don't remember what they call it anymore.
但我记不起那颜色叫什么了
Do you happen to remember
你还记不记得
who it was that painted your house?
谁给你刷的房♥子
Well, yes.
记得
I don't remember the name, but they were nice men.
名字记不清了 但他们是好人
They worked for our parish.
他们在我们的教区工作
Yard work, house-painting.
打理院子 粉刷房♥子
My church, they got a discount.
他们对我们教堂有折扣
Good work for fair pay back then. Mmm.
以那个价格说 他们活儿干的很漂亮
Do you remember, by any chance,
那你还记不记得
names or just any other details?
他们的名字或是其他细节
I remember they charged $250
我记得 粉刷整栋房♥子的外墙
for the whole house exterior.
他们收了我250美元
And one of the men--
其中有一个人
the younger one--he had
一个年轻人
scarring all along the bottom of his face.
脸下面布满了伤疤
Miss Lilly, back then, did you or your husband work?
莉莉女士 当时你或者你丈夫有工作吗
My husband, Butch, he's always worked.
我丈夫布奇是个工作狂
He was offshore for City Services.
他当时为了市政服务出国了
Did he pay his taxes?
他交税吗
Always. Heh! A lot of good it did him.
从来不落 那让他受益不少
Thank you so much.
十分感谢
You've been really helpful. Thank you.
您帮了我们大忙 谢谢
There you go.
找到了
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表