剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Well, uh, Rust, it is so nice to finally meet you.
拉斯特 很高兴终于能见到你了
Sorry it took so long.
抱歉这么久才见到你
Well, I tried to tell her you aren't big on socializing.
我试过告诉她你不擅长社交
I said that your life's
我说过你的生命
in this man's hands, right?
掌握在这个人的手里 对吗
Of course you should meet the family.
那就应该见见他的家人
Well, not quite as dramatic as that, hon.
没那么戏剧化 宝贝
I've never fired my gun.
我都没开过枪
Have you fired your gun?
你开过枪吗
Audrey.
奥德丽
Yes.
开过
You shot people?
你开枪打过人吗
Macie.
梅茜
Dad's never shot anybody.
爸爸没朝任何人开过枪
Well, that's good.
那很好
You don't want to shoot people.
打人可不好玩
But you have.
但你打过
Marty says you're from Texas.
小马说你来自德克萨斯
Yes, south Texas.
是的 南德克萨斯
I grew up in Alaska.
我在阿♥拉♥斯加长大
Just been working here the last 10, 12 years.
在这工作十来年了
What kind of work?
是什么工作
Narcotics, mostly.
绝大部分时间是缉毒
Was on the Robbery Squad in Houston until '89.
1989年之前一直在休斯敦的劫案组
Oh. Be right back.
我接个电♥话♥就回来
Y'all keep eating.
你们继续吃
Do you like your job?
喜欢你的工作吗
Not exactly,
不怎么喜欢
but it's worthwhile.
但是很值得
I'm good at it.
我也很擅长
You're not married?
你没结婚吗
Once.
结过一次
Uh, not anymore.
然后就没有了
Did you do this while you were married?
结婚的时候你也酗酒吗
Hey, Chris.
克里斯
Hey, thanks for the page.
谢谢你呼我
Yeah, well, he'll appreciate it.
他会很感谢的
Well--all right,
好吧
then I appreciate it.
我也很感谢
Children?
有孩子吗
One.
一个
She passed.
她夭折了
Marriage didn't last long after that.
不久之后就离婚了
Sorry.
我很抱歉
Chris Demma's on the phone for you.
克里斯·戴玛打电♥话♥找你
Something about a CI or...
说是有什么线人的事
Back there to the left.
电♥话♥在外面左手边
Excuse me. Of course.
不好意思 没事
What was that?
怎么了
What were y'all talking about?
你们都在聊什么呢
Your job.
你的工作
What do you know about him, Marty?
你了解他吗 小马
Um, not a lot.
了解的不多
He could be a good detective.
他应该是个好警探
He's running on this thing, but, uh...
他工作很努力 不过
uppity.
有点傲慢
What?
怎么了
Have you ever asked him about himself?
你有问过他的事吗
Baby, trust me.
宝贝 相信我
You do not want to pick this man's brain.
你不会想了解他的
What was that?
什么事
Oh, some details on the CI.
线人有了点新消息
Thank you for dinner, Maggie.
谢谢你的晚餐 玛姬
This looks great. My pleasure.
色香味俱全 十分荣幸
I don't like that broccoli.
我讨厌西兰花
Mind your manners.
注意礼貌
So you, uh, need to go or what?
那 你要走吗
No, it's nothing can't wait till tomorrow.
不用 事情不急
Rust, uh, what you were saying before?
拉斯特 你刚刚说到哪了
Oh, we can find something nicer to talk about.
我们该找些好点的话题
Marty, I saw your table in there.
小马 我在桌上看到了照片
You fly-fish?
你会飞钓
Little bit.
会一点
So you and Cohle went bad in '02, huh?
你和科尔是02年开始不和的吗
Heard about that.
听人说起过
Yeah, well...what happened between me and him
是 我们之间的事
don't have nothing to do with Dora Lange.
和朵拉·兰的案子无关
I worked with Rust Cohle for 7 years.
我和拉斯特·科尔搭档了七年
People change.
人是会变的
Relationships change.
关系自然也会
You stay in touch?
你们还有联♥系♥吗
No.
没有
No, I haven't talked to Rust in...
我们都有
10 years.
10年没联♥系♥了
Look, however we...
不管怎样
he was a good detective,
他是个好警探
and it don't matter how we ended it. I mean...
尽管我们最后不怎么愉快
I can say that because it's the truth,
我也得实事求是
and I don't hold grudges.
我也没耿耿于怀
I believe that's the shit that leads to cancer.
因为记仇有害健康
But why am I talking about dinner?
我们怎么谈到晚餐了
Y'all want to walk through the Lange case, fine.
你们想了解兰的案子 可以
This other stuff-- well, what's going on?
扯这些无关的事干什么
Sorry. We just heard some stories.
抱歉 只是听到些传闻
Well, personally, I heard he was
就我来说 我听说他
an ace case man, right?
是个办案好手 是吗
I'd like to understand his process.
能讲讲他的办案手法吗
"Process."
办案手法
Sure.
行
The other landlord says she trashed the place,
房♥主说她把屋子弄的一团糟
so she lost her deposit.
所以扣掉了她的押金
And the neighbors check out.
她的邻居也证实了这个说法
Those that remember her said that she, uh,
据几个还记得她的人说
used to come in early in the morning,
她一般凌晨才回来
if she came home at all.
多数情况她都不回来
You guys canvass the bars pretty good today?
你们几个在酒吧查得爽吗
You know, up your ass, Cohle.
去你的 科尔
Why don't you do your own fuckin' leg work,
有本事自己跑腿去
you rat fuck?
怪胎
Say it again, rummy.
你再说一遍 醉鬼
You know what, man?
给我听好
Fuck you,
去你的
Tax Man.
税务人
What the fuck?
你怎么搞的
Back to point.
接着刚才的说
Got 3 hits on working girls.
有三个妓♥女♥和对她的描述很像
No one close to her, naturally.
当然最后谁都不是
A few names recognized her as occasional.
有些人偶尔和她有过接触
Like she tricked now and then,
她时不时会骗点小钱
show up at a couple of truck stops when she needed cash.
缺钱的时候会去几个卡车休息站弄钱
You got some names. Which ones?
你查到名字了 都叫什么
I heard from my AP guy, Ray Fontenot.
我的媒体联络人说叫雷·方特诺特
Said her uncle's Danny Fontenot--
说她叔叔是丹尼·方特诺特
the pitcher, LSU.
路易斯安娜州立大学的那个投手
Yeah, I watched him play. Great player.
我看过他的比赛 很棒
Well, he lives close by.
他就住附近
Well, thanks, guys.
谢了
What about you two? Did you get anything today?
你们俩呢 有什么进展吗
Not much, sir.
还没 长官
Well... You might know the Reverend Tuttle.
你们认识塔特尔牧师吧
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表