剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
you came around this place I was staying,
你去了我待的地方
asking about a girl.
问一个女孩的情况
Marty.
我是小马
Beth.
贝丝
We're closed.
我们打烊了
You always hit the bottle this early in the day, Reverend?
你总是这么早就喝得烂醉吗 牧师
Who are you?
你是谁
You don't remember me?
你不记得我了吗
I came to see you at your revival tent, January of '95.
95年一月我去你的复兴帐篷找过你
Looks like you gave that up.
看来你不干那行了
Mid-eighties. You were still with the Tuttle ministry then.
八十年代中期 你还在塔特尔教会里做事
What do you know about a Tuttle organization that was set up
你知道塔特尔教会是怎么给农村学校
to finance rural schools?
提供资金的吗
It was called Wellspring.
那是思源计划
It was an evangelical initiative to provide religious education
是福音派提出的倡议 旨在为农村社区
as an alternative to public school in the rural communities.
提供宗教教育作为公立学校外的另一种选择
Yeah, part of the reason there was so many dropouts in the state,
部分原因在于州内辍学人数众多
a lot of kids had to bus an hour or more.
许多孩子要乘一个多小时的公车才能到学校
You know about that school on Pelican Island?
你知道在鹈鹕岛上的那所学校吗
I don't know it specific,
我不是很清楚
but there was one...
不过在1988年
in 1988.
有一所...
Accusations of children being interfered with.
因为被指控性侵儿童而关停了
I never found anything on that.
我没找到关于这事的记录
It was--it was kept internal, I think.
记录可能被封闭了吧 我觉得
Maybe it was nothing, maybe people was paid.
或许没这事 或许人们被收买♥♥了
It's got nothing to do with me, mind you.
这事跟我没关系 真的
I was going to school in Baton Rouge.
那时我在巴顿鲁日的学院
Gossip around the seminary,
流言传遍了神学院
but we didn't give credence to rumors.
但是我们不相信这些谣言
Why'd you leave?
你为什么离开
Bureaucracy.
官僚主义
Politics.
政♥治♥事务
Don't lie to me.
别骗我
Why'd you leave?
你为什么离开
Part of our lay duties was custodial.
我们工作的一部分是学院内务
One night, cleaned the senior minister's library.
一天晚上 我在打扫高级牧师的书房♥
I knocked over
撞倒了
a very old volume,
一本十分古老的书
"The Letters of Telios DeLorca."
《提利欧斯·德洛卡福音》
Twelfth-century Franciscan mystic, very obscure.
十二世纪方济会的福音书 非常晦涩难懂
When I picked up the book, this little folder falls out.
我拿起那本书 一个小文件夹掉了出来
Little folder of pictures.
文件夹里全是照片
Pictures of children.
小孩的照片
Naked.
赤身裸体的
Looked like they was sleeping.
看上去像是在睡觉
And what'd you do?
然后呢
I took it over to the morals officer, Deacon Farrar.
我给道德官法拉执事看了
He was close to Tuttle,
他和塔特尔牧师关系很好
vice president of the college.
是神学院的副校长
He didn't do nothin'?
他什么也没做
No, he seemed...
不 他似乎...
he got angry that I brought it to him.
他很生气我带这些东西去找他
He even intimated that maybe I was confessing to something.
他甚至以为我是去为这事忏悔的
I mean, I had to prove to him that I wasn't.
我只得向他证明不是我♥干♥的
He promised to look into it...
他答应我会调查这事
I'd left by the time Wellspring shut down.
思源计划终止的时候我已经不干了
Why'd you quit the revival, hmm?
你为什么不继续信仰复兴布道会了
Oh, our last two tents was vandalized.
我们最后两个临时场所被毁了
I lost heart.
没信心了
Little too much of this.
加上酗酒
All my life, I wanted to be nearer to God.
我一生都想更亲近上帝
But the only nearness...
但是唯一亲近的...
silence.
却是寂静
Oh, it wasn't as bad as it seemed.
并没有看上去这么糟
Better than most.
比其他地方好多了
Jan was a decent lady.
简是个好人
I heard she sold The Ranch a while back.
我听说她前阵子卖♥♥掉了"大农场"[妓院]
I can't believe that was you.
真不敢相信是你
Saved up money for a place,
攒钱买♥♥套房♥
got a straight job.
找份正当工作
I'd run off from a bad situation when we first met.
和第一次见面时相比 我现在的情况好多了
Well, it's just-- just so great
真是 你现在的一切
how you turned everything around.
真是太好了
Look at you.
看看你自己
Well, you were a big hero in the papers.
报纸上写你是个大英雄
Aw, they made a bigger deal of that than it was.
他们就爱夸张
I ain't been...
我最近
too heroic of late.
可不怎么英雄
Just...
只是
You're a good man.
你是个好人
Anybody can see that.
所有人都能看出来
I saw it the first time I met you.
我第一次见你的时候就看出来了
God gave us these flaws,
上帝赋予我们缺陷
and something I learned--
我学到的是
He doesn't see them as flaws.
他并不认为那些是缺陷
There is nothing wrong with the way He made us.
上帝制♥造♥我们的方式并没有错
The universe forgives all.
宇宙宽恕一切
You want some bourbon?
想喝点波旁威士忌吗
What happened in 2002?
2002年发生了什么
You--you pulled our last case?
你看了我们最后那个案子的档案吗
Charmaine Boudreaux?
有关夏尔曼·布德罗的
It was in all the papers.
档案里都有
"Marshland Medea."
"沼泽地里的美狄亚"
You know who Medea was?
你们知道谁是美狄亚[希腊神话擅巫术的女神]吗
Yeah. We had a lot of static
知道 我和他从那之后
after that, me and him.
有很多分歧
That was a bad one.
那是个比较严重的
I always thought it contributed,
我一直觉得这是拉斯特离开时
Rust's state of mind when he walked.
精神状态不太对劲的原因之一
SIDs.
婴儿猝死综合症
What is that?
那是什么
It's a 4-letter word, S-I-D-S,
那是个四个字母的单词 S-I-D-S
but, I mean...
但我是指
what is it?
意味着什么
It's an old word,
这是个古老的单词
like a curse.
就像一个诅咒
Not a language anyone speaks.
不属于任何一种语言
But it's what happened to Jessica,
但它发生在了杰西卡的身上
your first.
你的第一个孩子
They said...your second,
他们说 你的第二个孩子
Jody, was 23 days old.
乔迪 只有23天大
The autopsy showed no signs of trauma, so...
尸检没有发现任何外伤痕迹 所以
SIDs.
婴儿猝死综合症
I lost one myself, Charmaine.
我自己也失去过一个孩子 夏尔曼
I lost a marriage, too.
也葬送了一段婚姻
Now your third,
现在你有了第三个孩子
and you had him last year.
去年有的
Jesus, lady, you ever hear of a fuckin' condom?
老天 女士你听说过有种东西叫安全套吗
Birth control's a sin.
避孕是罪
A child is a wonderful thing.
孩子是很美妙的事
A child is wonderful.
孩子很美妙
You see, sometimes people...
有的时候 人们
mistake a child as an answer
错误的把孩子当做是
for something,
某个问题的答案
you know, like a way to change their story.
比如改变自己命运的媒介
Charmaine, have you ever heard of something called...
夏尔曼 你听说过一种叫做
Munchausen by Proxy?
代理型孟乔森综合症的病吗
No.
没有
At exactly 4:49 a.m.,
凌晨4点49分
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表