剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Tuition reimbursement programs for rural and Christian schools
比利·李·塔特尔创立的给山区
founded by Billy Lee Tuttle.
以及教会学校的教育偿还款计划
Yeah. Think about it.
仔细想想看
Back in '95, why was he so fired up to get his ass down here?
95年的时候 他为什么上赶着来这里
He comes barging in with his task force.
带着自己的特别小组插手
Fuck, before we even got started on the case, he took it over.
操 我们还没开始这个案子他就插手了
Why?
为什么
'Cause he recognized something in it.
因为他发现了一些东西
We're in a muddy swamp here, man.
我们深陷泥淖了 伙计
The alligators are swimming around us,
周围全是鳄鱼 可我们甚至
and we don't even know whether they're there. You know why?
不知道它们在不在 知道为什么吗
'Cause we don't see 'em.
因为我们看不见它们
I caught zero logic in all that.
我觉得你都是在胡扯
And that last bit?
尤其是最后那部分
Pure gibberish.
简直是一派胡言
How about we track all the missing persons
不如我们调查一下所有
within 10 miles of every Walmart, huh?
离沃尔玛十六公里以内的失踪者
Right along the I-10. Why don't we go after Sam Walmart?
沿10号♥公路 不如从山姆会员店开始
I'm fixing to pull you for mental exhaustion, man.
我要带你去检查一下精神问题
You want to stay on?
你还想继续这份工作吗
Do not ever, ever say that to anyone in State again.
不要再和州里任何人说那些话
Sure.
好
That's some fuckin' nerve you got, buddy.
你♥他♥妈♥真是有勇气啊 伙计
You need to take a few steps back,
你少来惹我
Rust, right now.
拉斯特
No more visiting victims' families.
别再去造访受害者的家人了
You will stop trying to turn missing persons
你没有任何嫌疑人
into homicides, as you do not have any bodies.
别再把那些失踪案变成谋杀案
That's a direct fuckin' order, you hear me?
这是直接命令 听到没
You do anything else, I'll have
你再乱来
you on insubordination, and I will suspend you.
我会以违背上级命令的名义将你停职
Please, take some time.
麻烦您老人家花点时间
Go on one of them fishing tours or something.
去跟他们钓钓鱼什么的
All right? Get yourself together.
好好调整一下
And a little less than two years ago,
不到两年之前
Tuttle overdosed. Accidentally, supposed.
塔特尔死于用药过度 都认为是意外
You mentioned that already.
你已经提过了
Couple weeks before he died,
塔特尔死的几周前
Tuttle's house in Shreveport was broken into.
有人潜入了他在薛夫波特的家
Found out his Baton Rouge one was, too.
以及在巴顿鲁日的家
Wasn't reported.
没有报告
So?
所以呢
So your man gets a hard-on for Tuttle.
所以你的搭档非常想抓到塔特尔
Man's house gets broken into right after
科尔刚回到州里
Cohle turns back up in the state.
就有人潜入塔特尔家
What's he been doing since, here?
自那之后他在做什么
Drinking, bartending?
喝酒 调酒
Dude with a mind like that,
有这种想法的家伙
you think that's all he get up to?
你觉得他只想做这些事吗
Marty, he'd never went anywhere.
小马 他哪里都没去
He never left.
他没离开过
He's been right here doing bad things a long time.
他一直在这里干坏事
Hey, hey, hey. Hold up now.
等一下 等一下
Been in this room a long time, gentlemen.
我在这屋子里待得够久了 先生们
Whatever Rust is or was or became...
不管拉斯特是 曾经是或者变成了什么人
don't call me again.
别再找我了
I won't help you.
我不会帮你们的
We're trying to help him, Marty.
我们想帮他 小马
Hey, did you have a good day?
今天过得怎么样
Well, why don't you get that bathroom cleaned finally, huh,
你怎么不干脆把浴室都打扫了
get all the toothpaste up?
把牙膏都洗掉
Thanks.
谢谢
Marty, I didn't know you were home.
小马 我不知道你在家
Oh, yeah, I'm just cleaning up.
是啊 我在洗澡
Be out in a sec.
马上就好
I'll heat up something.
我去热点东西
Hey, those flowers came in nice.
那些花真漂亮
You were right. They really brighten up the yard.
你没说错 它们妆点了整个院子
I was thinking we're due for a date night,
我们今晚该出去约会
don't you think, you and me?
就我和你 你觉得如何
I want to dress up and go for a nice dinner,
我想穿得整整齐齐的 吃顿好的
the movies.
再去看电影
Yeah? Does that sound good?
怎么样 听起来不错吧
Honey?
亲爱的
Sure.
好
Oh. Thanks, hon.
谢谢 亲爱的
Nice.
真好
So, is my eldest still offended by my presence?
我的存在碍着大女儿的眼了吗
I don't mind.
我不介意
I'm happy just to sit here with 3 beautiful women watching...
我很满足了 坐在这里陪三个美女看...
what is this?
这是什么
"Dumb Blondes in Cracker Country"?
"破碎国家里的金发傻妞"吗
Hey, hon?
亲爱的
Do me a favor, find the game?
帮我个忙 换个播比赛的台
Here you go.
给你
I have to study.
我去学习了
Good girl.
好姑娘
Davis with the steal. Pops it in to Hudson.
戴维斯抄截 把球传给了哈德森
Hudson trying to move the ball
哈德森试图将球
down the court, and a foul on Flowers.
传过球场 花队犯规
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Now, this pasta is great.
这意粉真好吃
Thanks.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
I love you.
我爱你
Thank you.
谢谢
You turn it down some, please?
能把声音调小点吗
Sure, hon.
当然 宝贝
How's that?
这样可以吗
We were talking once
我们曾经讨论过
about growing up parents.
成长中的父母
I said something about forgiveness, and he said
我提到了宽恕 而他却说
that there was no such thing as forgiveness...
不存在宽恕这种东西
that people just have short memories.
人们的记忆太短暂了
You think Cohle was wrong about that?
你觉得科尔错了吗
Forgiveness?
关于宽恕
Less and less.
我越来越不觉得他错了
Hi.
你好
Get you a drink, Miss?
可以请你喝杯东西吗 小姐
Thank you. Uh, sure.
谢谢 好的
A vodka martini, extra dirty.
一杯伏特加马丁尼 多加橄榄汁
Margaret.
玛格丽特
Bruce. Hi.
布鲁斯 你好
Hi.
你好
So you, uh, waiting for someone?
你在等人吗
No.
不
You and, uh, Marty split prior, right?
你和小马之前分过居 是吗
In '95?
在95年
Are either of you married?
你们结婚了吗
Got an ex.
结过又离了
Still on the first.
还在第一段婚姻中
It's difficult to admit defeat.
要承认失败是很困难的
Marty quit drinking,
小马不喝酒了
found religion for a while.
有段时间他开始信仰宗教
I didn't love that.
我不喜欢这样
To be honest, I preferred him before;
说实话 我更喜欢以前的他
he had a sense of humor then.
那个有幽默感的他
But we stayed together 7 more years,
但我们还是继续在一起过了七年
some of it pretty good.
其中有些时光是美好的
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表