剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
So you all gonna take a stash house
你们就打算靠四个人
in coon country, huh, 4 guys?
围攻一处仓库
Well, how big's the projects, man, like square block-wise?
那项目区有多大 有一整个街区了吧
Get the gear, mates.
去拿装备 伙计
Wait till you see this. You're gonna love it.
给你看看这个 你肯定喜欢
Oh, you're going in as cops, huh?
你们想装成警♥察♥混进去
Yeah.
没错
You know where the stash house is?
你们知道仓库在哪儿吗
Tiger's gonna take us there.
泰格会带我们过去的
Well, you got an exit plan?
那你有撤退计划吗
Timetable?
时间安排
The real cops come, then what, huh?
要是真的警♥察♥来了 该怎么办
I mean, you say you're going in the one fuckin' car?
你们就开一辆车进去吗
Far as I remember, man,
我没记错的话
the place is blocked in.
那地方是条死路
That is one way in, one way out.
只有一条路可以进出
It could be fuckin' Mogadishu, man.
跟摩加迪沙似的
We hit trouble,
要是遇到麻烦
you're just gonna fuck it in the ass.
就只能硬着头皮上
You scoop out the soft brains inside the skull.
爆头杀人 毫不手软
Well, so you have thought it out.
看来你想得很周全
My bad.
是我小瞧你们了
I come through for you on this tonight,
我帮你搞定今晚
I got to know you're gonna hook me up,
你得保证帮我联♥系♥
'cause I got a real job I was supposed to be doing.
我可有正经活要干
You got my word. You back me on this, I'll back you.
我保证 你帮我搞定这个活 我就帮你
Fuck it. Let's go.
操 走吧
Up and at 'em, eggplant.
该起床了 软茄子
Motherfuckers.
一帮混♥蛋♥
Fuck you! Come on.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 走吧
Y'all are dead! Y'all are dead!
你们死定了 死定了
406 reported on Fullington street...
富林顿大街发生盗窃案
Air 3, dispatch.
调度台 这里是空勤三号♥
Go ahead, Air 3.
请说 空勤三号♥
Over zone 6, Hoston projects.
到达六号♥霍斯顿项目区
Pretty quiet, possible 507s.
很安静 应该不是什么大事
Everything's code 4.
不需出警
Copy that. 10-4, Air 3.
收到 空勤三号♥ 收到
Man, you got two ways of lookin' at it, Tiger.
你只有两条路可以选 泰格
You can die and lose your shit,
你可以死 失去一切
or you could live,
也可以活下来
go make some more shit.
接着烧杀抢夺
What's up? Y'all get back in your house, now. Police.
怎么了 立刻进屋 我们是警♥察♥
Sheriff's department! Get back in your house. Do it.
警♥察♥ 回屋去 快点
There's nothin' to see here.
这没什么可看的
Sorry son of a bitch.
你个混♥蛋♥
Fuck out of here and start going... Fucker, start moving.
滚出来带路 操 快点
Tiger, man, yo. What's up, man? What's this?
嘿 泰格 怎么了 什么情况
Yo! Fuck! Lamar! Sheriff's department.
操 拉马尔 警♥察♥
Lamar! Freeze, motherfucker.
拉马尔 不许动 混♥蛋♥
Get up there, big boy. Get on the door.
过来 大个子 敲门
Tell them that it's safe. Lamar.
告诉他们很安全 拉马尔
Get the fuck off me! Come open the door, Lamar.
放开我 开门 拉马尔
Tell them who you are. Fuckin' door, man. It's tiger.
说你是谁 他妈的开门 我是泰格
Get up here. Get back! police!
过来 退后 警♥察♥
Fuck!
操
Everybody down, now!
所有人跪下 快点
Sheriffs! Hands behind your head!
警♥察♥ 双手放在脑后
Shut up! Get the fuck down!
闭嘴 快他妈的跪下
Don't move.
不许动
Get in the tub.
躲到浴缸里去
Listen, listen. You lay down. Don't you move.
听着 趴低点 千万别动
Got no shit! Let me outta here!
这啥也没有 放我走
Shut your fuckin' mouth!
他妈的闭嘴
Look on the left. It's right there.
去左边翻翻 肯定就在这
No, no, no, no. Ginger, no. Don't touch it.
不 不 不 金杰 别碰
It's in there. You open it, motherfucker.
就在这 你来打开 混♥蛋♥
Get that gun out of my face.
别拿枪指着我
I'll put something else in your face, you don't shut up.
再不闭嘴我就一枪崩了你
Get your fuckin' ass over there! Start movin'!
快点滚过去 快点
Come on!
快点
Ginger.
金杰
You motherfucker! Get that shit off of there!
你个混♥蛋♥ 把它关了
Come on! Hurry your ass up! Fuck.
快点 你♥他♥妈♥快点 操
Fuck you!
操
All right, 30 seconds, in and out.
30秒 拿了就走
30 seconds, in and out, Ginger.
30秒 拿了就走 金杰
Get that safe open.
快把保险箱打开
Watch it, watch it. I'll nuke you, motherfucker.
小心点 小心点 我会搞死你的 混♥蛋♥
Keep your fuckin' mouth shut.
把嘴闭上
I'm gonna fire on you, motherfucker.
老子一枪崩了你 混♥蛋♥
Get the fuck off my dawg!
别碰我的狗
Easy, easy.
放轻松 放轻松
Just get in and get the fuck out, Ginger.
拿上货就走 金杰
It's christmastime, Crash! We got this shit!
过节了 克拉什 到手了
Easy.
放轻松
Stay calm. Get it, Ginger. Get the fuck out of here.
冷静 快点 金杰 该走了
Ginger, man, they're gathering out there--
金杰 他们的人都聚在外面了
Come on, Ginger!
快点 金杰
They're animals out there, man.
他们可不好惹
Easy, motherfucker.
放轻松 混♥蛋♥
Easy. Easy.
放轻松 放轻松
Ginger, let's fuckin' go!
金杰 该走了
You sorry-ass motherfucker!
你个可悲的混♥蛋♥
I told your cracker ass! You're dead!
我说过 你们死定了
Don't fucking fire! Do not--
别开枪 别
Goddamn it.
干
Lamar!
拉马尔
Ginger! Ginger! Stop fuckin' around!
金杰 金杰 你♥他♥妈♥快点
Fuck!
操
Fuck!
操
What the fuck! Ginger!
操 金杰
I fuckin' knew it!
我就知道
Wish I could have done this from the start, you fucking moron!
一开始就该这么干的 你个白♥痴♥
Oh, fuck! What the fuck are you doin', man?
操 你♥他♥妈♥干什么
Shut the fuck up.
闭嘴
Motherfucker!
混♥蛋♥
Freeze. Who else is in the house?
不许动 屋里还有别人吗
Nobody. Ok. Get in the bathroom.
没人 到厕所里去
In the bathroom. Lay down.
进厕所 趴下
Marty, ok.
小马
I need you to meet me at Amelia street
我要你一分半之后到18和19大街
between 18th and 19th in 90 seconds.
中间的阿梅利亚街来接我
You got it? You got it?
记住了吗 记住了吗
Amelia!
阿梅利亚
18th and 19th!
18和19大街
90 seconds, motherfucker!
一分半 混♥蛋♥
Ooh, one right there!
那里有一个
Here comes another one!
又来一个
Get your ass up! Come on!
起来 来啊
Ginger.
金杰
You stupid mother--
你个白♥痴♥
The neighborhood--
整个街区都
Come on, man! Police behind us, man!
快点 警♥察♥在后面
Come on.
快点
Keep going, man! Come on! Hurry up, man!
快走 快点
Put the weapon down!
放下武器
You motherfucker!
你个混♥蛋♥
I'll get you!
我会收拾你的
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表