剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
He runs our state-wide charity drive.
州慈善事业负责人
This is Detective Hart, Detective Cohle.
这两位是哈特探员 科尔探员
It is very good to meet you, officers.
很高兴见到你们 警官
Nice to meet you. Cohle.
很高心见到你 我是科尔
Your case has a lot of people taking care,
你们的案子已受到广泛关注
doors locking where they used to not.
曾经夜不闭户的地方现在已人心惶惶
Eddie's been speaking to me about it.
埃迪跟我提过几次了
Concerned, very concerned.
他很关心此案的进展
We've been discussing the viability of a task force
我们在考虑成立一个特别小组
to investigate crimes with an anti-Christian connotation.
专门调查反基♥督♥教犯罪
You what? Really?
什么 开玩笑吗
Yes.
是
I don't mean to tell men of your positions,
我知道这话不用我告诉你们
but there is a war happening behind things.
但是此事绝不单纯
Thank you for doing your part.
工作辛苦了
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
Eddie's going to be very, very pleased
有你们办这个案子
to have such good men working on this.
埃迪会很高兴的
Are you kidding me?
你怎么回事
Un-fuckin'-believable.
真♥他♥妈♥难以置信
"Anti-Christian."
反基♥督♥教
Fucks. And who the fuck's Eddie?
去他的 艾迪又是谁
Is he serious?
他真不知道
Well, he doesn't have a television.
他不看电视的
Who's Eddie? And he's from Texas.
艾迪是谁 他从德州来的
He's the fuckin' governor--
他他妈是这里的州长
Edwin Tuttle.
埃德温·塔特尔
They're first cousins.
他们是堂兄弟
Well, that makes sense.
那就说得通了
Yeah, that's the sound of The Big Machine,
那可是大人物的声音
Cohle, that's gearing up to pound your ass.
科尔 他们准备着揍你一顿呢
The sound of a gaggle of hens.
是一群母鸡的声音吧
Yeah, you better watch your mouth
你最好说话注意点
or they're gonna peck your eyes out.
小心它们把你眼睛啄出来
I am looking for Detective Hart.
我来找哈特警探
I have a stack of depositions for him.
我有一沓证词要给他
Judge Sutpen told me to make sure and give them
萨德本法官叮嘱我一定要把东西
to Detective Hart and no one else, so...
交到哈特警探本人手里
Oh. Is that the, um--
那是
The, uh, depositions.
证词
I thought I should walk you through them.
我想我该给你详细解释下
Oh. Great, great. Let's just find a place to talk.
好的 好的 咱们找个地方说吧
Thanks, Cathleen.
多谢 凯思琳
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢你 不客气
Right through here.
到后面来
Your victim was Dora Lange,
死者是朵拉·兰
but you all checked on Marie Fontenot.
但你们都在调查玛丽·方特诺特
Why?
为什么
Missing girl, 5 years gone,
失踪五年的女孩
report made in error?
错报
She had an uncle who lived nearby...
她有个叔叔住在附近
and call it intuition.
这是直觉
Sometimes he's more responsive.
有时候他反应会比较多
I'd like to help.
希望我可以帮到你们
Mr. Fontenot.
方特诺特先生
We met,
我们见过
oh, maybe 7 years ago.
大概七年前
I was visiting Skip Hays.
当时我在访问斯基普·海斯
I'd played for USL.
我以前在足球联盟踢球
Thing of beauty, sir, watching you throw.
看你投球真是一件美事 先生
Danny, this man's a detective
丹尼 他是名警探
with the police.
是警♥察♥
I'm actually-- Sorry, uh,
实际上 抱歉
we wanted to ask you about your niece, Marie.
我们想问问你的侄女玛丽的事
"How much could you put on one family?" I ask the Lord.
“你要让一个家庭承受多少痛苦” 主啊
We try to get by.
我们想过下去
Did you know Marie's birth father?
你认识玛丽的生父吗
Len?
伦恩
Len Stroghes was her daddy.
她爸爸是伦恩·斯特劳斯
It's OK.
没事的
We're asking because, uh,
我们问是因为
we had heard that Marie ran off with him
我们听说玛丽和他走了
and that...she wasn't really missing.
而不是真的失踪了
That's what Debbie said.
黛比是这么说的
Oh. Well, uh... anybody heard from Len?
有伦恩的消息吗
Anybody maybe knows where he's at?
有人知道他在哪儿吗
Uh, sorry. The last thing.
抱歉 最后一件事
Do you know where Debbie is now?
你知道黛比现在在哪儿吗
She married another man.
她嫁给别人了
Not the one she's with when Marie...
不是玛丽还在时的那个人
She was in Vegas, last we heard.
最近一次听说她的消息是她在拉斯维加斯
Marie must have loved it here.
玛丽一定很喜欢这里
Yeah.
是的
All this for her?
这些都是她的吗
Danny loved her so much.
丹尼非常爱她
We weren't her legal guardians,
虽然我们不是她的法定监护人
but she played here all the time,
但她在这里的时间
more than her Mama's.
比在她妈妈那里的多
I can see why.
我能看出来原因
What is it Dan has, if you don't mind my asking?
如果你不介意的话 丹得的是什么病
All they ever told us was "a cerebral event."
他们只说是"脑部的问题"
Series of strokes, like.
类似连续中风
Marty?
小马
Excuse me for one sec.
失陪一下
Inside on the floor on the right.
屋里右边的地上
I don't know what that is.
我不知道那是什么
I haven't looked in there since the police first came.
警♥察♥来过后我就没进去过了
Bet you want to hear the hero shot, huh?
你肯定想听最精彩的部分吧
That place we carried the kids out?
我们救出那孩子的地方
Eventually, sure.
最后会问到的 没错
So what did she look like...
她长什么样
that one in Lake Charles?
查尔斯湖案的那个受害者
Can you, uh, tell us
你能 看出
anything about that, Mr. Cohle?
任何线索吗 科尔先生
That looks a lot like the one from '95,
这尸体和95年的那具非常像
but...well, you knew that already.
不过 你们已经知道了
Yeah, there are specifics consistent to the '95 case,
是的 很多细节和95年的案子一致
details that weren't public knowledge.
没有公之于众的细节
You were off the grid for 8 years, right?
你消失了八年 对吗
Show back up here 2010. My question is
2010年又出现在这里 我的问题是
How could it be him...
怎么会是他
if we already caught him in '95?
如果我们95年已经抓到他了
How, indeed, Detectives?
确实 怎么会呢 警探们
I figured you'd be the one to know.
我觉得你知道
Then start asking the right fuckin' questions.
那就别他妈问这些没用的问题
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表