剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Put them on your head now.
快把手放在头上
Don't even think about it.
别想耍花招
Put your hands on your head right now.
马上把手放在头上
Intertwine your fingers.
紧扣手指
Do it.
照做
Back up toward me.
朝着我倒♥退♥
Down on your knees. Go on.
跪下 快点
It's time, isn't it?
是时候了 不是吗
The black stars.
黑星
Shut the fuck up.
闭上你的嘴
They'd spotted us before we crossed the forest.
他们在我们穿过树林之前就发现我们了
So all we could do was duck for cover, dig in,
我们只能在躲在水里 等待机会
try getting closer.
想办法靠近他们
It was chaos.
场面一片混乱
The black stars rise.
黑星升起
Why the antlers?
为什么用鹿角
Freeze, motherfucker.
不许动 混♥蛋♥
Put it down. Hands up. State police.
把它放下 举起手来 州警
Set it down.
把它放下
I know what happens next.
我知道接下来会发生什么
I saw you in my dream.
我在梦里见过你
You're in Carcosa now with me.
现在 我们都在卡寇莎
He sees you.
他看见你了
Marty!
小马
You'll do this again.
你还会再这么做的
Time is a flat circle.
时间是一个平面圆圈
Listen, Nietzsche. Shut the fuck up.
听着 尼采 闭上你的嘴
Put it down.
把它放下
Marty!
小马
There you go.
好的
Black star.
黑星
Put your hands on your head.
双手抱头
While I was hunkered down behind this old, decrepit boat,
当我躲在一辆破车后面的时候
Captain America Marty Hart
美国队长小马·哈特
decides he's gonna run deep into the woods,
决定要跑到树林深处去
flank around the back of the house
从侧面绕到房♥子后面
where Ledoux is firing at us, right?
勒杜向我们射击之处 对吧
Well, he sneaks up behind Ledoux
他悄悄绕到勒杜身后
and just as Ledoux turns, bam, popped one off in him--
就在勒杜转头的瞬间 嘭 一枪
head shot, clean-- dropped him.
爆头 干净利落 瞬间倒毙
Now, his buddy Dewall, he made a run for it,
他的好哥们德沃尔 撒腿就跑
and his homemade, cracker-ass security system
然后他的自♥制♥安全系统
took care of the rest.
把他也给解决了
Oh, fuck.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Get the cuffs off him before his blood settles.
在他的血凝固之前把他的手铐摘下来
We got to make this look right.
我们要把这儿布置的万无一失
Goddamn. Fuck.
他妈的 操
What do we do, Rust?
我们该怎么办 拉斯特
Oh, fuck him.
去他妈的
Good to see you commit to something.
很高兴你还有所坚持
Now go see to the kids.
现在快去看看孩子们
Don't bring them out until I say so.
我叫你之前不要把他们带出来
After we confirmed two deaths
在我们确认他俩均已死亡
and searched the rest of the premises,
并搜查了房♥子的其余部分之后
that's when we found the two children.
我们找到了那两个孩子
I mean, we got very lucky.
我们非常走运
We just as easily could've been chewed to pieces
我们很有可能会被
by an AK on approach.
自动步♥枪♥打成碎片
I can say that I walked away from the experience
我可以说这次经历让我
with a greater respect for
对人类生命的神圣性
the sanctity of human life.
产生了极大的敬意
Yeah.
就是这样
Thank you, detective.
谢谢 警探
I believe I speak for the board
我谨代表委员会
when I commend you on the heroism
对您和哈特警探的
displayed by you and Detective Hart.
英雄行为提出赞扬
No. We were doing our jobs, sir.
不用 我们只是在做本职工作 先生
There were the twig sculptures
他们和朵拉·兰一样
and the LSD on hand matched that in Dora Lange.
均是身戴树枝王冠 手上残留迷幻剂
Everybody was pretty satisfied that we got our man.
每个人都很满意我们抓到了罪魁祸首
The boy had been missing since January.
男孩从一月起就失踪了
He'd been dead less than a day.
他死了还不到一天
The girl, she hadn't been reported yet.
女孩甚至还没被报告失踪
She was from St. Landry,
她来自于圣兰德里
catatonic when we found her.
我们发现她的时候精神高度紧张
Why should I live in history, huh?
我为什么要沉溺于过去
Fuck, I don't want to know anything anymore.
操 我什么事情都不想知道了
This is a world where nothing is solved.
这个世界充斥着解决不了的事情
Someone once told me, "Time is a flat circle."
有个人曾跟我说过"时间是一个平面圆圈"
Everything we've ever done or will do
所有我们已经做过或是即将要做的事情
we're gonna do
我们都会
over and over and over again... Good job, y'all.
做上一遍又一遍 干得好
and that little boy and that little girl,
那两个小男孩和小女孩
they're gonna be in that room again...
他们会又一次在那个房♥间里
and again...
又一次
and again...
又一次
forever.
无限循环
Cohle, you couldn't manage to get shot?
科尔 你就不能中枪吗
Next time.
下一次吧
Thanks for not doubting us.
谢谢你相信我们
Never did.
一直如此
Here they come. Marty, our hero.
他们来了 小马 我们的英雄
Way to go, boys.
干得漂亮
Little extra pouring while I finish this up
等我和明日之星喝完这杯
with the semicelebrities?
再喝点吧
There's plenty of news stories
如果你有心
if you care to find them.
会发现不少新闻故事
I got promoted to detective sergeant.
我升任了侦缉警长
Rust got a commendation for bravery,
在我的坚持下 拉斯特也因其英勇
basically because I insisted,
而受到嘉奖
and things were pretty good for a while, I guess.
有那么一阵子一切都很好
Come on. Get your speed up.
快点 加速
All right.
没事
Maggie came around.
玛姬回来了
Just, you know, a lot of talking, counseling,
虽然要各种沟通 见心理医生
and maybe being in a shootout kind of opened her up
或是那次枪战让她敞开心怀
to forgiveness or the possibility.
宽恕原谅 或者试着原谅
Right to the wall. Right to the wall.
滑向围墙 滑向围墙
Yeah. Yeah.
好的 就是这样
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
All right. Go take off your skates.
好了 去脱冰鞋
It's time to go. No, no.
该走了 不要嘛
Please, please, mom?
拜托了 妈妈
One more time. One more time. Please.
再一圈吧 就一圈 拜托
All right. One more time around,
好吧 再滑一圈
you take them off, OK?
你们就去拖鞋 好吗
Is daddy coming home yet?
爸爸能回家了吗
One more time around.
再来一圈
Go on. One more time. One more time.
去吧 再滑一圈 滑一圈
Ok.
好的
Thanks. I needed that.
多谢 我很需要
I think they did, too.
我想她们也需要
Were there others? What?
还有其他人吗 什么
Besides her, were there others?
除了她 还有别人吗
No.
没有
No... and listen.
没有 听着
That was a different person.
那并不是我
I lost it, you know, just a little. I--
我迷失了 只有一会 我...
I'm back. I'm begging.
我醒悟了 我恳求你
I keep begging.
我会不断恳求你
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表