剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Wait and see on the I.D.
等着看她的身份吧
All right.
好啊
This kind of thing does not happen in a vacuum.
这种事不会凭空发生的
I guarantee this wasn't his first.
我保证这不是他第一次犯案
It's too specific.
太过特殊了
Listen, uh--ahem, this is a...
听着 这个时候
stupid time to mention this, but...
提起这事可能不太好 但是
you've got to come to dinner.
来我家吃晚饭吧
Can't put Maggie off anymore,
没办法再跟玛姬推迟了
so you just got to.
你必须来
All right.
好吧
Gordon, thanks for coming. Marty.
戈登 谢谢你过来 小马
Anyway, that evening, wasn't even sundown,
那天晚上 太阳还没下山呢
he decided it was a good time to invite me over for dinner,
他邀请我去他家吃晚餐
which I got a problem with,
我不是很情愿
all right, because I'm thinking about Marty's wife
因为我会想到小马的妻子
and this two kids and how it's my daughter's birthday,
他的两个孩子 今天又是我女儿的生日
and I know...
而我也知道
there's nothing I can do about it,
我什么都做不了
maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but...
总有那么一天
I'm gonna have a drink.
我要好好喝一杯
Let me get up!
我来开
Daddy!
爸爸
You're gonna meet him. I got to get the door.
你们马上就能看到他了 我得去开门
Santa Claus is coming!
圣诞老人来了
Aah! Jump!
跳吧
People out here,
这里的人们
it's like they don't even know the outside world exists.
好像不知道外面还有个世界一样
Might as well be living in the fucking moon.
跟住在月亮上没什么两样
There's all kinds of ghettos in the world.
这世界上什么样的地方都有
It's all one ghetto, man,
整个世界都一样 伙计
giant gutter in outer space.
不过是宇宙中的一个破水沟
Today, that scene,
今天 那个案发现场
that is the most fucked up thing I ever caught.
那是我遇到过的最糟的事了
Ask you something?
问你点儿事
You're a Christian, yeah?
你是基♥督♥徒吗
No.
不是
Well, then what do you got the cross for in your apartment?
那为什么你的公♥寓♥里有个十字架
That's a form of meditation.
那是用来冥想的
How's that?
怎么说
I contemplate the moment in the garden,
我在花♥园♥里静谧
the idea of allowing your own crucifixion.
就像是自我受难
But you're not a Christian.
但你不是基♥督♥徒
So what do you believe?
那你相信什么
I believe that people shouldn't talk
我相信人们不应该在工作时
about this type of shit at work.
讨论这些乱七八糟的东西
Hold on, hold on.
等等
Uh...3 months we been together,
我们搭档了3个月了
I get nothing from you.
我对你毫无了解
Today, what we're into now,
今天 这个案子
do me a courtesy, OK?
就当是帮个忙 好吗
I'm not trying to convert you.
我不是要劝你信教
Look. I consider myself a realist, all right,
我觉得我是个现实主义者
but in philosophical terms, I'm what's called a pessimist.
但是从哲学上来说 我是个悲观主义者
Um, OK. What's that mean?
那是什么意思
Means I'm bad at parties.
意思是我不适合参加派对
Heh. Let me tell you.
跟你说吧
You ain't great outside of parties either.
你哪里都不适合
I think human consciousness
我认为人类的意识
was a tragic misstep in evolution.
是进化中一个可悲的错误
We became too self-aware.
我们对自己了解得太多
Nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself.
自然从自身中抽离出一部分又化为自然
We are creatures that should not exist by natural law.
从自然法则上来说 我们是不该存在的生物
Huh. That sounds God-fucking-awful, Rust.
听起来真可怕 拉斯特
We are things that labor under the illusion
我们被拥有自我这一幻觉
of having a self,
所奴役了
this accretion of sensory experience and feeling,
感官体验和感觉结合相生
programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody
我们每个人都被设定为某个人
when, in fact, everybody's nobody.
而事实上 我们谁都不是
I wouldn't go around spouting that shit, I was you.
我要是你的话 就不会到处跟人胡说八道
People around here don't think that way.
这里的人不接受这种想法
I don't think that way.
我就不接受这种想法
I think the honorable thing for species to do
对所有物种来说 最崇高的事
is deny our programming,
就是拒绝被设定
stop reproducing,
停止繁殖
walk hand in hand into extinction,
手牵手走向灭亡
one last midnight, brothers and sisters
在最后一晚 兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
opting out of a raw deal.
携手回归原始自我
So what's the point of getting out bed in the morning?
那每天早上还起来干什么
I tell myself I bear witness,
我告诉自己是为了证明
but the real answer is that it's obviously my programming,
但其实我只是被如此设定了
and I lack the constitution for suicide.
我又没有勇气自杀
My luck, I picked today to get to know you.
我选择今天了解你还真是"好"运气
3 months, I don't hear a word from you, and--
三个月 你一句话都没说过
You asked. Yeah.
你问的 是啊
And now I'm begging you to shut the fuck up.
现在我请你闭嘴
I get a bad taste in my mouth out here.
我觉得这里的味道不太对
Aluminum, ash,
铝 灰
like you can smell the psychosphere.
像是进入了精神世界
I got an idea.
我有个主意
Let's make the car a place of silent reflection
从现在起 让我们在这辆车里
from now on, OK?
静谧沉思 如何
What should I bring for dinner?
我晚上该带点啥
A bottle of wine would be nice, I guess.
一瓶酒就好了
I don't drink.
我不喝酒
Well, no, of course not, Rust.
你当然不喝 拉斯特
Listen. When you're at my house,
你在我家的时候
I want you to chill the fuck out.
给我表现的规矩点
Don't even mention any of that bullshit you just said to me.
不要提任何你刚才说过的那番屁话
Of course not, Marty.
当然不会 小马
I'm not some kind of maniac, all right?
我还没疯
I mean, for fuck's sake.
我的老天啊
What'd you hear?
你听说什么了
Ask Cohle.
问科尔
You mean The Tax Man?
问那个税务人
You know, he's IA.
是他负责的
This is State CID Homicide-- Detective Geraci.
这是州立刑事调查局凶杀组 杰瑞西警探
Yes, ma'am.
好的 女士
I'm calling to ask about that night...
我想问一下那天晚上
I mean, you never heard any shit like this before.
这是你以前从来没听说过的事情
She had...
她有
antlers. Um...
鹿角
Fuck.
操
This is--this is the real thing,
这是真的
some "Halloween" shit.
类似万圣节的装扮
Well, we're gonna have to do a press conference.
我们要开新闻发布会
What about him? What do you think?
他怎么样 你怎么想
Smart...
聪明
aloof.
冷漠
Doesn't care about making friends,
不在乎有没有朋友
but he's already running with it.
不过已经上正轨了
He's got a real-- real mind for it.
他对这案子有点想法
So you'd keep him on then?
所以你会继续带着他
Both of us, yeah. I would.
是我们俩 我会的
All right. You're still lead.
好 你领头
The incident room is yours,
案件室归你了
and, uh, you do the briefing tomorrow.
明天你来介绍案情
Yes, sir. Thank you.
是的 长官 谢谢
Hello, sir.
你好 长官
Fuck that prick.
真♥他♥妈♥扯淡
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表