剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
I'll go to my grave begging you.
至死恳求你的原谅
It's not just the affair.
不仅是婚外情
You used to be a good man.
你曾经是个好男人
Cut the booze, 5 weeks now.
戒酒五周了
I'm in a program-- Promise Keepers.
我加入了互助项目 信守承诺
You have a long road to climb.
你还有很长的路要走
Yes. I do.
是的 没错
A few years, good ones.
那几年 真美好啊
Down the line, one of those setups
那段时间里 玛姬安排的相亲
Maggie was so intent on finally hit,
终于有一个成功了
doctor, no less.
是个医生
Yeah. She and Rust had a thing, few years.
是的 她和拉斯特好了几年
He's conflict-oriented.
他是个矛盾体
So when I deny him small arguments,
所以每当我反驳他
it builds up his energy.
都会让他充满能量
Yeah. Are you ever a match for this dude.
是啊 你们还真是合啊
Look. You know about Rust.
听着 你了解拉斯特的
During those 7 years, he probably pulled more assists
七年中 他比其他州警
than any other detective in the state.
做出的贡献都要大
Word got around quick.
很快就有传言说
You want a confession,
如果你想要一份供状
see if State Detective Cohle is available.
看看州立警探科尔有没有空
Your interview technique.
你的审问技巧
Sure there isn't some secret you can pass on?
有什么可以传授的吗
Look. Everybody knows there's something wrong with them.
每个人都知道他们有问题
They just don't know what it is.
只是不知究竟是什么
Everybody wants confession.
每个人都想招供
Everybody wants some cathartic narrative for it,
每个人都想要宣泄
the guilty especially...
尤其是真正有罪的
Oh, but everybody is guilty.
话说回来 谁没有呢
You know the good years when you're in them,
有时你能感觉到幸福
or you just wait for them until you get ass cancer
有时却要等到你风烛残年后
and realize that the good years came and went?
才发现幸福来过又离去的痕迹
Because there's a feeling -- you might notice it sometimes --
有一种感觉 你们也许偶尔会感受到
this feeling like life has
生活正从你的指间
slipped through your fingers...
悄然流逝
like the future is behind you,
好像连未来都已结束
like it's always been behind you.
好像你从未经历过未来
You know, I cleaned up,
我是不再出轨了
but maybe I didn't change,
但是也许我并未改变
not the way I needed to.
至少不是向好的方向改变
Give it back.
还给我
Give it back!
还给我
Remember what I said about the detective's curse?
还记得我说的警探诅咒吗
Solution to my whole life was right under my nose --
生活的真谛明明就在我眼前
that woman, those kids --
妻子 孩子
and I was watching everything else.
可是我却只关注着其他事
See, infidelity is one kind of sin,
背叛婚姻确实是罪
but my true failure was inattention.
但是我的原罪是漠然
I understand that now.
可是我明白的太晚
Hey, Audrey... Audrey...
奥德丽 奥德丽
So when do you think things started to,
那你觉得科尔的生活
how you put it, change again
你怎么说的来着 再次改变
with Detective Cohle?
是什么时候呢
Early on, 2002, but that was his life.
2002年初吧 不过只是他的变了
Mine was steady, like I said.
我的则很稳定 我说过的
I'm just trying to understand.
我只是想了解
What is it you're going for?
你这到底是什么意思
What's the message?
你想表达什么
There is no message. It's just me.
没想表达什么 我就是我
It's just --
只是
Well, what's just you --
只是你的
your hair, your clothes, your --
发型啊 衣着什么的
I mean, I look at Macie --
比如说 瞧瞧梅茜
Women don't have to look like you want them to, dad.
女人没必要都打扮成你喜欢的样子 爸
No. Women, but I'm talking about my teenage daughter,
女人是没必要 但是你是我的女儿
and I'm not trying to tell you what to wear or anything.
我并不是想干涉你穿衣打扮的自♥由♥
I'm just trying to understand it.
我只是在试着了解
Well, who told you you had to understand?
谁说你要了解的
Why would you?
为什么要了解
I hear you made cheerleader.
听说你进拉拉队了
Yeah. There are, like, 10 other girls
是啊 一起竞争的有
who didn't get it.
十几个人呢
Hmm, I didn't know they had eighth-grade cheerleaders.
我都不知道8年级就可以进拉拉队了
Same as there's football players.
还有人8年级就进足球队了呢
Tell us what you know about his girl.
跟我们讲讲他的女朋友吧
Yeah. Laurie. Yeah.
劳瑞吧
She became chief of something, Lafayette General, I believe.
她成了拉菲艾特综合医院的护士长
You know what happened there between them?
你知道他们之间是怎么回事吗
What always happens between men and women?
男女之间还能是怎么回事呢
Reality.
现实呗
Dad --
爸
Tell it to your mother.
跟你妈说去
Deputy found her
警♥察♥在一辆停着的车里
parked in a car with two boys.
发现了她和两个男孩
Come here. Get over here.
过来 站这
Yeah, in states of undress, you know...
光着身子
like fucking.
做♥爱♥
Boys are 19 and 20.
男孩一个19一个20
Got them in holding for the night,
已经被拘留了
haven't decided whether to press Stat. Rape charges.
尚未决定是否以强♥奸♥罪名起诉
What? You can't do that.
什么 你不能那么做
I can do anything I goddamn want to those boys.
我可以对那些兔崽子们做任何我想做的事
You think about that.
你搞清楚
Audrey, look at me.
奥德丽 看着我
Look at me.
看着我
What are you thinking? God.
你在想什么呢 我的上帝
What the fuck is wrong with you, huh,
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么了
or is this one of those things
还是这又是个
that I'll never understand,
我理解不了的事
you know, being the captain of the varsity slut team?
比如 校荡♥妇♥队队长什么的
Marty!
小马
Fuck you.
我♥操♥你大爷
Get in your fucking room.
滚回你的房♥间去
Mom, she hit my head.
妈妈 她打我的头
Go to bed. This isn't about you.
上♥床♥睡觉去 这和你无关
Audrey, open the door.
奥德丽 开门
Open the door, Audrey.
开门 奥德丽
Audrey, it's just you and me, honey.
奥德丽 只有我和你 宝贝
See...
你得
you need to tell me what's going on.
你得告诉我究竟发生了什么事
Audrey, open the door, please.
奥德丽 开门 求求你
Years.
这么多年了
You ever heard of something called
你们听说过一个叫
the M-brane theory, detectives?
M理论的东西吗 警探们
No. That's over my head.
没有 那种东西我不懂
It's like in this universe,
说的是在我们所处的这个维度中
we process time linearly forward...
我们的时间线是直线向前的
but outside of our spacetime,
但在我们的时空之外
from what would be a fourth-dimensional perspective,
在四维空间中
time wouldn't exist,
时间并不存在
and from that vantage, could we attain it...
从这一点来说 如果我们能到达那个维度
we'd see...
我们会看到
our spacetime would look flattened,
我们这个时空就像一个平面
like a single sculpture with matter
就像一个雕像在很多位置摆放过
in a superposition of every place it ever occupied,
而每个位置上的雕像相互叠加又组成了其自身
our sentience just cycling through our lives
我们的感官就像轨道车一样
like carts on a track.
循环往复
See, everything outside our dimension...
我们这个维度之外的所有事物
that's eternity,
那才是永恒
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表