剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Where's yours?
你的在哪
He's gonna come for you.
他不会饶了你的
He's worse than anybody.
他比任何人都邪恶
No, you--
不要 你
Where's your fuckin' phone?! No!
你♥他♥妈♥的电♥话♥在哪 不要
Come with me, little man.
跟我来 小家伙
Come in here with me.
跟我进来
Rust?
拉斯特
Yeah!
在
Rust! Here!
拉斯特 在这
Come on inside, little priest.
进来吧 小牧师
To your right, little priest.
往右边 小牧师
Take the bride's path.
踏上新娘之路
This is Carcosa.
这里即是卡寇莎
You know what they did to me?
你知道他们对我做过什么吗
What I will do to
我要将这些
all the sons and daughters of man.
偿还给所有的人类子孙
You blessed Reggie...
那个受神庇佑的雷金
Dewall.
德沃尔
Acolytes.
我的信徒
Witnesses to my journey.
是我旅途的见证者
Lovers.
我的爱人
I am not ashamed.
我无愧于心
Come die with me, little priest.
来与我一起赴死 小牧师
Rust?
拉斯特
Rust!
拉斯特
Now, take off your mask.
现在 摘掉你的面具
Rust.
拉斯特
Oh, fuck.
操
Ah, he cut me pretty good, Marty.
他下手很重 小马
No, Rust.
不 拉斯特
It ain't bad.
不太糟
It ain't bad.
不太糟
Get me a forward team in the house. Yes, sir.
第一组进屋 是 长官
Get me a second team on that back house. Going around back.
第二组抄到后面那房♥子 往后包抄
Deputy, light up those woods.
警官 照亮那片树林
Here!
这里
Here! We're here!
这里 我们在这里
That's the last thing I remember.
这是我记得的最后一件事
I was on the ground.
我躺在地上
Sirens.
听着警笛声
Saying my friend's name.
叫着我朋友的名字
The girl's a nut.
那女的是个疯子
She talked some, but...
她说了点东西 但是...
This group of guys, pedophiles in Sulphur.
都是关于萨尔弗的那群恋童癖
Voodoo worship.
伏都教的崇拜者
Man Cohle shot dead was the old man's son.
科尔射死的是那老人的儿子
No records.
没犯罪记录
Girl was at least a half-sister.
女的至少是他同父异母的妹妹
DNA comparison Stop.
根据DNA比对 够了
Really, man. Stop. I don't want to hear it.
够了 我不想再听了
Well, we're still cataloguing everything,
我们还在进行分类登记
but knife casts came back from that shed.
但在小木屋里 我们找到了凶器
One of them matched our Lake Charles case,
一把跟查尔斯湖那个案子吻合
another matched Dora Lange's wounds.
另一把跟朵拉·兰的伤口吻合
Had his prints.
上面有他的指纹
Look, man, we owe you on this collar.
这次行动我们欠你的
How's Rust?
拉斯特怎么样了
Hasn't woke up.
还没醒
Been in a coma since surgery.
手术后就一直昏迷着
They came by, you first got here.
你一到这 她们就来了
Thank you, Ted. No.
谢谢你 泰德 不客气
Ma'am.
夫人
It's so good to see y'all.
见到你们真好
I...I didn't expect you.
我没想到你们会来
How are you?
你还好吗
Oh, good.
挺好的
I'm fine.
我没事
Yeah, I--I'll be fine.
我会没事的
I mean...I--I am...
我真的
fine.
没事
And now the latest news update
接下来播出的是路易斯安那
in the case of alleged Louisiana serial murderer
疑似连环杀人犯埃罗尔·威廉·柴尔德里斯的
Errol William Childress.
最新消息
It's a story that first broke nationwide two weeks ago,
这起事件两周前在全国范围内传播开来
when two former police officers,
当时有两位
now private detectives, released information
现职为私♥家♥侦♥探♥的前警官
to a number of news and law enforcement agencies.
向各大报社和执法机构放出了这个消息
Our last update confirmed physical evidence
最新消息证实已在嫌犯家中
at the suspect's home proved connections
找到其与大量失踪人口
to dozens of missing persons.
有关的物证
In the meantime, the State Attorney General and the FBI
同时 州总检察长与联调局
have discredited rumors that the accused was in some way
已经否认了被告与路易斯安那州参议员
related to the family of Louisiana Senator Edwin Tuttle.
埃德温·塔特尔家族有关的传言
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
Nothin'. Nurse said I could come in.
没什么 护士说我可以进来
Are you watching me sleep?
你是在看我睡觉吗
Well, you know what? I just got here.
我才刚进来
I was gonna leave, but then you woke up.
正打算走 结果你就醒了
Jesus, what's your fuckin' problem?
天哪 你到底什么毛病
Nothing. What's your problem?
没毛病 你有什么毛病
Not a care in the world.
我无牵无挂
I saw him, Marty.
我看见他了 小马
He was mowing that schoolyard
他95年时在佩利肯岛的校园
on Pelican Island in '95.
修剪草坪
I couldn't tell how tall he was
我看不出他有多高
'cause he was sittin' and his face was--
因为他当时坐在那儿 而且他的脸
it was dirty, but I...I saw him.
很脏 但我看见他了
That's what's bugging you?
就是这事困扰着你
Tuttles, fucking men in the video.
塔特尔 还有视频里那些人
We didn't get 'em all.
还有漏网之鱼
Yeah, and we ain't gonna get 'em all.
那也在所难免
That ain't what kind of world it is, but we got ours.
世界就是这样 至少我们抓到了我们的犯人
I'm not supposed to be here.
我不该躺在这的
I'll come back by tomorrow, buddy.
我明天再来看你 兄弟
Why?
为什么
Don't ever change, man.
你还真是死性不改
Doc said, uh,
医生说
probably get out in a few days.
再待两天你应该就能出院了
I'll make sure you got a ride, place to stay.
我会帮你弄辆车 找个住的地方
Yeah, I'll figure it out.
我自己会搞定的
Well, it's already been figured out.
已经搞定了
Oh, hey.
对了
I brought you something.
给你带了件礼物
Are we getting engaged?
我们这是要订婚了吗
If we were getting engaged, I'd have got a nicer ribbon.
那要是求婚戒指 我会包装得更好点的
You remembered.
你居然还记得
Yeah.
是啊
Ah, let's get out from under this roof, huh?
别在这待着了
Good idea.
同意
Hey, I can push two goddamn wheels on my own.
我自己可以推轮椅的
Yeah, I ought to let you
没错 我应该让你自己来
and rip out your fuckin' stitches. Stop it.
然后再把缝线扯开 闭嘴吧
Feeling better? Your head, I mean.
感觉好点了吗 头上的伤
I shouldn't even fuckin' be here, Marty.
我不该待在这儿的 小马
I believe "No shit" is the proper response
我觉得"是啊"是对这句话的
to that observation.
最佳回复
Nah, I don't mean like that.
我不是说住院
It's something else.
是别的事
Well, so... talk to me, Rust.
那跟我说说呗 拉斯特
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表