剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
All right.
好吧
That sounds good.
听起来不错
How you been?
你这些年过得怎么样
You know, besides work,
除了工作之外
what do you do?
你都做些什么
I'm sorry, I just-- I don't ever remember you asking me
不好意思 你以前好像从来没有
a personal question before.
问过我私人问题
Uh...you know,
你知道的
I just stay busy, uh,
让自己一直有点事做
fish, girlfriends.
钓钓鱼 交交女朋友
You seeing anybody?
有交往对象吗
Not really. Some dates.
不算吧 就约会过几次
You know, it's all pretty casual.
都比较随意
I did have something going for a while,
不过我确实有过一段比较久的关系
this Filipino girl, but that didn't pan out.
跟一个菲律宾女孩儿 但是也没什么结果
Quiet life. I don't stay out late. I just--I go home.
生活平静 不在外面鬼混 每天回家
You?
你呢
Ah, I'm about the same.
我跟你差不多
No girlfriend.
没有女朋友
Just go to work, go home.
就是上班下班
How about that girl you were seeing in '02?
你02年时交往的女朋友怎么样了
What ever happened with her?
跟她发展得怎么样
Yeah, that was never gonna last.
没交往太长时间
Never should have started.
就不应该开始
Yeah. Boy.
没错 老天
She, uh, she had problems.
她 有点问题
Oh, you always liked them crazy.
你不就喜欢疯狂的女人嘛
Yeah, that I did.
对 我确实喜欢
Why'd you quit, Marty?
你为什么辞职 小马
Yeah, you could have been boss, you know.
不辞的话你肯定早升官了
LT, at least, Captain.
至少是警督 或是警监
I did another 4 years after you left, and I--
在你离开后我又干了四年 然后我
I guess the job just kind of ran its course with me.
可能这工作对我来说太顺其自然了
How is that?
怎么说
I was gonna play baseball, ride bulls.
我以前还想去打棒球 去骑公牛
You know, you end up becoming
结果就干上了一份
something you never intended.
从没想过的职业
Uh, I guess you never really even know why.
恐怕没人能弄明白原因
I suppose I could have been a painter,
我本可以成为画家的
you know, a historian.
历史画家
Old scenes, new details.
旧场景 新细节
Yeah, yeah. You do much painting?
是吗 你经常画画吗
Nah.
不
Little late in the game to start something like that, I reckon.
我觉得 现在再开始已经太晚了
Life's barely long enough to get good at one thing.
这一辈子连做好一件事都来不及
If that long.
有那么长就好了
Yeah, so be careful what you get good at.
是啊 所以得认真选择要做好的事
What do you call a black man who flies a plane?
开飞机的黑人该叫什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Pilot, you racist bastard.
飞行员 你这个种族歧视的混♥蛋♥
What else would you call him?
你还想怎么叫他
Well, speaking of, you know, I been taking some writing courses?
说到这 我上了几门写作课
And, uh--no.
说真的
I have, and I been tinkering around
我上过 一直时不时地
with this thing off and on.
在修改这份稿子
True crime.
真实案件
And that's the genre, not the title.
那只是体裁 不是标题
You serious? Yeah.
你是认真的 当然
You know, what happened in '95 and some other old cases,
关于95年还有其他旧案子的
and all I need from you, Bobby,
而我需要帮忙 博比
is some old copies of case files.
给我一些以前案件的资料
You still like your single malt, don't you?
你还爱喝单一麦芽威士忌 对吧
Ah, I guess I do.
对 没错
Oh, business gotten so bad
生意现在这么难做吗
you got to become a writer?
你都被逼当作家了
Nope, I've always wanted to do it.
不 我一直想写书来着
I just never had the time.
只是以前太忙了
And regards the files, I'd like to avoid Fuck and Suck,
说到资料 我可不想碰到傻♥逼♥和挫逼
the two dicks I spent last Saturday with.
就上周六我碰到的那两人
Papania and Gilbough.
帕帕尼亚和吉尔包
I hear ya.
知道了
'Course, man. Whatever you need.
没问题 伙计 如你所愿
Appreciate it, Bobby.
谢谢你 博比
Not a problem.
不用谢
Missing persons, mostly.
主要是失踪人口
Maybe far back as the eighties.
最好能有八十年代的
Well, anything before '05
在05年之前
that never became part of an official investigation,
没有被官方调查过的案件
it isn't gonna be in the computers.
肯定不会录入计算机里的
You're gonna have to sort through the files.
你得翻文件了
Thank you.
谢谢
Found something, background.
找到了点背景线索
Dewall Ledoux transferred title
德沃尔·勒杜把一辆卡车的所有权
on a truck to a Jimmy Ledoux.
转给了一个叫吉米·勒杜的人
Appears like that might be a cousin.
他俩应该是表亲
I found him in White Castle.
我在白色城♥堡♥找到了他
Owns an auto shop.
他开了一家汽车修理店
All right.
好吧
Did you pull that Marie Fontenot file?
你找到玛丽·方特诺特的案宗了吗
There wasn't one.
没有
Report's gone. Backtracking that.
文件不见了 正在进行回查
Marty, this is Robert Doumain.
小马 这位是罗伯特·杜曼
He owns the place.
这家店是他的
Hey, how's it going?
生意怎么样
Nice spot.
位置不错
He's not a cop no more, Robert.
他不是警♥察♥了 罗伯特
You got something against cops?
你很讨厌警♥察♥吗
Bob had a little boy.
鲍勃有个孩子
Been missing since '85.
85年失踪
Sorry.
抱歉
Jimmy Ledoux came up spotless--
吉米·勒杜毫无污点
3 kids, wife's a teacher.
有三个孩子 妻子是老师
He coaches his boys' pee-wee football team.
他是他儿子所在少年橄榄球队的教练
Any relation?
是你的亲戚吗
So many Ledouxs around, I never had to worry about a connection.
姓勒杜的就这么几个 还能是什么呢
But, yeah, my dad's second cousin or something.
没错 是我父亲的远房♥堂兄弟之类的
My pops didn't like them none.
我爸对他们一点都不感冒
Said they weren't white enough to be white trash.
他说他们还没白到可以被称为穷苦白人
What's this about, exactly?
这到底是什么事
Man asked us to locate his daughter.
有人要求我们找到他女儿
It was a long time ago,
是很久以前的事了
but it looks like she might have known Dewall.
但她可能认识德沃尔
Sorry to hear that.
很抱歉听到这个消息
Must know what happened to them.
我很想知道他们发生了什么事
Sick shits.
那帮臭傻♥逼♥
Pop said they died too quick.
爸爸说他们死的太早了
Is there anything you
关于这些人
remember that you can tell us about these guys?
你有没有什么可以告诉我们的
Just they were nuts. Looked at you funky.
他们就是疯子 看人的眼神都透着疯狂
Reggie was always asking about the girls in my school,
雷金经常问起我学校里的女孩
and couple times I saw Dewall,
有几次我见到德沃尔
he just said kooky stuff.
他都满嘴胡话
Any chance you ever saw a third man with them,
你有没有看见过
a man who had a bunch of scars
一个脸下方有大量伤疤的人
on the bottom of his face?
和他们在一起
It's weird you say that.
你这么一说确实
I remember that face.
我记得那张脸
My pop let them use our deer camp once.
我爸爸有次让他们用我们的猎鹿营地
Took me with him. I was, like, 11.
也带我一起去了 我那时大概11岁
They were maybe 10 years older than me.
他们比我大十岁左右
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表