剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Billy Lee Tuttle, around?
比利·李·塔特尔
You know, I think so, but who can remember way back?
应该见过 但是谁记得那么久的事呢
That's how it all started.
都是这么回事
Memory be fucked.
记性总是先出问题
I decided it all had to be a dream anyways,
我决定把那一切都当做是在做梦
and I don't remember if it...
我不记得它
We'd go to sleep,
我们晚上会睡觉
only sometimes I didn't feel like I was asleep.
但是有时我觉得不像是在睡觉
I felt like I was still awake, but I must have been asleep
感觉像是醒着 但是我又一定是在睡觉
because I couldn't move.
因为我不能动
Just...sort of see under my eyelids.
就像是闭着眼却能看见东西
And what?
然后呢
I don't know.
我不知道
There were men...
有很多人
taking pictures.
在拍照
Sometimes...
有时
other things.
会做其他事
Who were they?
都是些什么人
I don't know.
我不知道
They had animal faces.
都长着动物脸
That's why I decided it had to be a dream.
所以我才决定把这一切当做是梦
They had animal faces, well, it had to be a dream.
他们都长着动物脸 那一定是在做梦
Any other kids see this?
有其他小孩见过吗
One girl.
一个小女孩见过
I don't remember her name.
我不记得她叫什么名字了
She first started talking about it.
是她先说起来的
And she seen it, too, the faces.
她也看到了那些脸
I do not remember her name.
我不记得她叫什么名字了
Marie Fontenot?
玛丽·方特诺特
Maybe.
也许吧
You ever see any of these men's faces?
你见过那些人的真容吗
Once.
见过一次
They didn't all have animal faces.
他们不是每个人都长着动物脸
Three younger men. I don't remember them.
有三个年轻人 我不记得是谁了
Just one.
其中一个
He had bad scars all around his mouth,
他嘴唇附近全是伤疤
like the bottom half got all burned up.
好像下半张脸全被烧毁了
You know what, I thought that man, he was a dream, too.
知道吗 我把那个人也当成做梦了
No, I don't think he was a dream.
不 我不认为那是在做梦
I don't understand.
我糊涂了
Are you saying that you think
你的意思是
that this hypothetical killer
这个假想的杀手
was, uh, an old schoolteacher?
曾经是个学校教师
Or it might what, involve State PD?
或是和州警♥察♥部门有关
Goddamn. What happened to you, man?
老天啊 你怎么了
Remember him?
还记得他吗
Yeah.
记得
Yeah. You and I were on the case in Erath.
那是我们在伊拉斯查的案子
Girl comes forward and says she was chased through the woods
有个女孩说她在树林里被一个
by a spaghetti monster with green ears.
长着绿耳朵的意面怪追赶
Now, I think that this is our man
我觉得那就是
with the scars on his face.
脸上有伤疤的那个男人
We got 3 references 17 years ago: that old
17年前就有三个证据
revival church said a tall man with scars came through,
复兴教会的人说有个脸上有疤的高个男子来过
Kelly Reider in the hospital,
医院里的凯莉·瑞德
and now this hooker from the quarter--Toby.
还有那个妓男 托比
I don't know who he is,
我不知道他是谁
I don't know where he is, I don't know where
我不知道他在哪里 我不知道这些事的源头
this whole thing fucking starts, but it ends with him.
在哪儿 但是找到他就能解开这一切
All right, you know the little township down around Erath?
你还记得伊拉斯附近的那个小镇吗
All right, that's where the Tuttle family is from.
塔特尔家就来自那里
Now, it used to be a pirate hideout,
那本来只是个藏匿之所
then turned into plantations and whatnot.
后来变成了农场之类的
Had a very rural sense of Mardi Gras, uh,
那里有乡村风味的狂欢节
you know, the men on horses, animals masks, such.
骑马 动物面具 诸如此类
Courir de Mardi Gras. That's right.
惭悔星期二 没错
Now, they had an annual winter festival.
他们每年都会有冬至节
Went heavy on the Saturnalia, a place where
在萨特纳里亚尤其盛行
that Santeria and Voudon all mash together.
在那里桑泰里厄教和伏都教融合在一起
Have a look.
看看这个
From the winter festival.
冬至节上的照片
Blindfold...
眼罩
antlers, mask.
鹿角 面具
I got these from a series an artist did in Kenner,
这是卡特里娜飓风之后
right after Katrina.
肯纳的一个艺术家的系列创作之一
Says he kept running across these "stick things,"
他说一直看到这些被他称为
as he called them.
"棍子搭成的物品"的东西
Look familiar?
眼熟吗
Think our man had a real good time after the hurricane--
看来我们要找的人在飓风之后"快活"了一阵
chaos,
各种混乱
people missing, and people gone.
有人失踪 有人离开
Cops gone.
警♥察♥走了
I think he had a real good year.
我觉得他有一个好年景
What do you need me for?
你要我做什么
You got friends on the force.
你在警局有朋友
You have access that I don't, databases.
你有数据库的访问权而我没有
I need case files.
我需要案件卷宗
I need missing persons. I need homicides.
失踪人口 谋杀案
I need title transfers, auto and home.
汽车和房♥屋的所有权转让档案
I got a list of names.
我有一份名单
I'm gonna need background checks, tax records,
我需要他们的背景调查 税务记录
anything we can get on Ledoux.
任何能联♥系♥上勒杜的线索
Jesus Christ, man.
天呐 伙计
I wouldn't have called you
要是州警没有
and I wouldn't have fucking bothered you
把我扯进查尔斯湖的案子
if State wouldn't have pulled me in on this Lake Charles case.
我也不会给你打电♥话♥ 不会打扰你
Well, if you need help,
要是你需要帮忙
why don't you just give it to Papania and Gilbough?
为什么不把这些给帕帕尼亚和吉尔包
No, they may be pawns in this thing and not even fucking know it.
不 他们只是一枚棋子 自己还没发觉
Come on. Look, Eddie Tuttle is the goddamn senator of this state.
得了吧 埃迪·塔特尔是这个州的参议员
The late Reverend Billy Lee Tuttle is his cousin.
已故的比利·李·塔特尔牧师是他的堂亲
I'm telling you, it's a fucking family thing.
我跟你说 他们整个家族都牵扯进来了
That's what I mean when I talk about the sprawl, Marty!
我所说的关系网就是这个意思 小马
Eddie Tuttle's the reason
埃迪·塔特尔
that the Lake Charles thing never made the wire.
是查尔斯湖案一直没法结案的原因
Look, man, you have some compelling stuff here
伙计 你掌握的这些证据很有说服力
and you might have something,
也许还真就被你说中了
but...
但是...
all this--this--the "sprawl,"
所有的这些 你所谓的
as you call it, which I would call conjecture,
"关系网" 我认为只是你的猜想
this shit about the Tuttles, the State PD.
这个有关塔特尔 州警的破事
Do you know how fucking crazy that sounds?
你知道这听上去有多疯狂
It's like you've been alone too long, you know,
就像你孤单一人太久了
like you maybe told yourself this story
你编了这个故事 把自己灌醉
and kept drinking until you believed it.
直到你对此深信不疑
Marty...
小马...
I had my time where I wondered if this was all in my head.
我确实曾经怀疑过这些只是我的幻想
That time passed.
但那已经过去了
Really?
真的吗
What happened to Billy Lee Tuttle?
比利·李·塔特尔又是怎么了
There's something you're gonna have to look at.
有些东西你得看看
No other way around it.
不看没法理解
You still take your coffee black?
你还喝清咖吗
Oh, uh, green tea, if you have it.
绿茶 要是你有的话
I've been trying to stay away from coffee,
我一直在努力戒咖啡
you know, a little bit healthier.
稍微健康一点
So, Mace--is she, uh, back from Chicago yet?
梅斯从芝加哥回来了吗
3 months ago.
三个月前回的
3 months.
三个月
Uh...and what was it, that--
那是什么 那个…
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表