剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
The mystic, the madman,
神秘 疯狂
the monstrous monk himself
凶神恶煞的僧人
has come to destroy their happiness.
要来摧毁他们的幸福
Rasputin!
拉斯普♥京♥
This looks like it could go on for a while.
看来他们还得演一段时间
I think I've had enough.
我觉得我看的差不多了
Ah.
啊
Ciao, baby.
再见
So? What did he say?
所以呢 他是怎么说的
He said it's not usually this crowded.
他说一般没有这么热闹
So I guess that kind of kills your alternative theory of the case.
看来你的另一种说法不成立了
You disappointed?
你失望了
No.
不
I don't mind being thorough.
我不介意审慎一点
No, I took care of it.
不用 我已经付过了
Shut up.
闭嘴
Come on.
来吧
I'm driving, buddy. This is my car.
我来开车 伙计 这是我的车
No, you're not.
不 不行
I want you.
我想要你
I know.
我知道
I mean, I can't blame her,
我不能怪她
'cause her whole life, people hear the name,
因为她的一生 人们一听到那个姓氏
and they do get excited.
就会激动
And it's not just the way she was raised.
也不是因为她从小到大的教养方式
It's constantly being...
就是一直
I don't know.
我说不好
I'm so drunk.
我太醉了
Validated.
被认可
That's a therapist word.
那是心理医生会用的词
I thought we were there to work on our problems.
我本来以为我们去那是解决我们之间的问题
Then I wondered if we were there for his problem.
然后我开始怀疑我们去那是不是因为他的问题
And now I realize that I'm there for my problem.
最后我意识到我是去解决我的问题的
Which might be him.
问题的症结可能就是他
Yeah.
是啊
I hope the... stars are giving us points for trying
我希望好歹我们尝试能得到星星
because you know what?
你知道吗
I'm a basically happy person.
我基本上是个很乐观的人
I mean, as much as anybody could be.
一般人乐观也就这个程度了
Me, too.
我也是
I thought this would just be an excuse to get away for a bit.
我以为这会是个逃避的接口
I didn't think there was a chance
我不认为
that there would be anything actually... good about it.
这有可能能带来任何好处
You're freezing.
你快冻僵了
Let's go inside.
我们回去吧
Where are we?
我们在哪
Get out.
下车
I don't even know you.
我都还不认识你呢
Yeah?
是吗
You came all the way out to the woods with me.
你还跟我跑了这么大老远到林子里来
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I think I walked right into your trap.
我觉得我走进了你的圈套
Do you want to make a break for it?
你想要逃跑吗
Stop it.
停下
Let go. Or what?
放手 不然怎样
No one can hear you.
没人能听见你喊叫
No. Stop it.
不 住手
Really?
真的吗
Wrong room.
房♥间不对
What's wrong?
怎么了
I'm not gonna answer that.
我可不回答
He's a lucky man.
他可真幸运
I can't believe the way you dance.
你的舞姿真是美轮美奂
I was a professional.
我可是专业的
Pittsburgh Ballet Company.
匹兹堡芭蕾舞团
You're a ballerina?
你是芭蕾舞者
That makes sense.
这就说得通了
Pittsburgh is a bit of a surprise,
匹兹堡有点令人意外
but I should have known it from the accent, I guess.
但是我应该能从口音听出来的
It's a great company,
那是个很棒的舞团
and it often leads to New York.
而且经常去纽约演出
But then I broke my ankle,
但是之后我脚踝受了伤
and I had to figure out what to do,
不得不另谋生计
and I got married.
然后我就结婚了
So that's your job.
所以你是家庭主妇
Sounds pretty good. Mm. I try to keep busy.
听起来不错 我尽量让自己充实起来
I definitely didn't want to get out of jury duty.
我自然不会错过参加陪审团的机会
Thought it would kill a couple of weeks.
寻思着这样能够消磨几周的事件
And you love murder.
而且你喜欢凶杀案
Yeah.
是啊
I mean, it should definitely be illegal.
我的意思是这绝对应该立法禁止
I mean, that's just a part of civilization.
这毕竟是文明的发展进程
But sometimes you wonder. I mean...
但是有时候你不禁会想 我是说
if you want something and someone's in your way...
如果你想得到什么东西而有人挡了路
how hard can it be?
杀人能有多困难
I don't think it's hard at all.
我不认为很难
Just hard to get away with it.
难的是逍遥法外
Only because people are so dumb.
那是因为那些人太蠢了
So how would you do it?
你会怎么做
Well, I mean, if I was just into killing,
如果我只是喜欢杀戮
I'd pick a complete random stranger.
我会挑一个随机的陌生人
Untraceable.
无法追踪
That's a rare breed.
这种作案手法很罕见
Okay.
好吧
What about all the rest?
接下来呢
You have to make it look like an accident.
你要伪装称意外的样子
And you can't do all that stupid shit when you're planning it,
计划的时候不能做蠢事
like writing stuff down, trying to make money off it,
不能写下来 拿钱也不行
jacking off afterwards 'cause you're excited.
也不能完成太激动去撸管
People just want to get caught.
这帮人是存心想被抓
So what's stopping you?
那你为什么没犯法
No motive.
没有动机
I mean, I have a nice life.
我生活顺心
And I still get...
而且我还能
a little taste of freedom every now and then.
偶尔获得一些自♥由♥
Good morning.
早上好
This is so beautiful.
这里太美了
Yeah.
是啊
I love it here.
我很喜欢这里
I could stay here forever.
住一辈子都好
That's a really good idea.
好主意啊
I should get home.
我该回家了
My husband's coming back soon.
我丈夫很快就回来了
We should clean up.
我们收拾收拾吧
What do you mean?
什么意思
Ashtrays, sheets, coffeepot.
烟灰缸啊 床单 咖啡壶
Right.
也对
I really have to go.
我真的该走了
See you tomorrow? Deliberation's at 9:00.
明天见 审议9点开始
You can text me.
短♥信♥联♥系♥
Hello. This is Michael. I can't come...
你好 我是迈克尔 现在没时间
So...
那么
after our extensive revisiting of the evidence,
在我们深思熟虑探讨过证据后
I think we're ready to deliver the verdict,
应该可以作出结论了
following a vote.
大家来投票吧
Any objections, Michael?
有反对的吗 迈克尔
I was just wondering if we could look at the crime scene photos.
我们能不能看看犯罪现场照片
Are you serious, man?
真的吗
I'd like to say something.
我有话要说
I am so proud of this group,
我真为大家骄傲
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表