剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Scottish, Irish, whatever. Who gives a shit?
苏格兰 爱尔兰 随便吧 谁在乎
Exactly.
是的
Well, I'm getting a drink.
我要去喝一杯了
Are you sure you won't join me?
你确定不跟我一起吗
I'm gonna read. Thanks, though.
我想看会儿书 不过谢了
Okay.
好的
Well, then promise me that we can have a drink tonight,
不过答应我今晚一起喝一杯
at the ball.
在舞会上
You know, with you and your husband.
和你和你丈夫一起
Okay.
好的
Hell of a way to spend a Saturday. Thank you, sir.
苦度周六的绝佳方式 谢了 先生
All right, I'll see you Monday.
好吧 周一见
So you mad at me, too?
你也在生我的气吗
I just don't see how you're still not convinced.
我只是不懂你为什么还是不能确信
I just think some things don't add up.
我只是觉得有些事不能相互联♥系♥
Name one thing.
说出一个
I feel like I want to go over there and take a look.
我觉得我想去那里看看
Is that crazy?
我是不是疯了
Where?
哪儿
We don't know what that bar is like.
我们不知道那个酒吧什么样
It sounds like he never paid his tab.
听起来他从来不付账
Maybe the bartender was out to get him.
也许酒保去找他算账了
And the neighbors, could they really hear everything?
还有那些邻居 他们真的什么都听得到吗
What if you get caught?
你要是被抓住怎么办
Am I breaking any laws?
我有犯法吗
I have no idea.
我不知道
Do you want to come?
你想要来吗
I mean, unless you have somewhere to be.
除非你要去别的地方
I know you're usually in a rush to get out of here.
我知道你一般都急着去别的地方
No. I'm kind of on my own this weekend.
不 这周末我自己一个人
Me, too.
我也是
Meet me back here in an hour?
一小时后见
Jesus, you've just cleaned it.
天呐 你不是才打扫过
Uh, Andreas, I didn't order anything.
安德里亚斯 我什么都没点
No, Madame. Please.
不是的 女士 请收下
Thank you.
谢谢你
Until this evening.
今晚再见
So this is where it happened.
这就是一切发生的地方
Yep.
没错
We should go in.
我们应该进去了
It's too dangerous.
太危险了
I'll go.
我去
Wait.
等等
Text me if anybody comes.
如果有人来就给我发短♥信♥
Brilliant.
好极了
Go. Go, go, go, go, go!
走 走 走 快走
What happened? Someone came out.
发生什么事了 有人出来了
I'm pretty sure it was that witness, the old guy.
我很确定那就是那个目击证人
Mr. Clarence? Yeah.
克莱伦斯先生 是
He came down the steps with his garbage.
他带着垃圾从台阶上走下来了
Just keep going.
继续开
Got it.
收到
Where now? I don't know.
现在去哪 我不知道
Where are we?
我们在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
Hold on.
等一下
Look.
你看
Bingo.
走运了
Oh, good evening, dear.
晚上好 亲爱的
You look absolutely marvelous.
你看起来美极了
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
This is so impressive.
这排场令人叹为观止
You're at Table 6.
你在六号♥桌
You'd better be careful. This lot's not known
你最好当心 这群人
for its scruples with unaccompanied women.
对没有男伴的女性行为向来不太检点
Dimitri, really.
德米特里 你真要这么说吗
Enough.
够了
What's happening?
出什么事了
What a beautiful summer we're having on the Black Sea.
在黑海海滨我们共度这美好的夏夜
Such delights we've prepared for your aristocratic pleasure.
我们为你们准备了符合你们贵族身份的演出
Sabrage!
开瓶
Hi.
你好
I'm Shelly.
我叫雪莉
Nicholas Romanov, with a V.
尼古拉斯·罗曼诺夫 V结尾
And... This is my wife.
还有 这位是我的妻子
I'm Joan.
我是琼
We're from Sarasota.
我们来自萨拉索塔
And I'm Olga Romanov-Carlson.
我是奥尔加·罗曼诺夫-卡尔森
This is Albert. Al.
这位是艾尔伯特 叫我艾尔
Uh, these are very good seats.
这些都是好座位
They cost twice as much as last year.
是去年的两倍价钱
And how are you related?
你和罗曼诺夫家族是什么关系
Uh, my husband.
我的丈夫是家族的后裔
I see.
这样啊
Do you have children?
你有孩子了吗
Uh, I don't.
还没有
Oh. You must.
那你必须生一个
Unless it's too late.
除非已经太迟了
The society will disappear in a generation.
这个群体再过几代就要消亡了
What a tragedy that'll be.
到时候那得有多悲剧
Hi.
你好
You look incredible.
你看起来美极了
Oh, thanks.
谢谢夸奖
Uh, you look nice, too.
你也很英俊
I owe you a drink.
我欠你一杯酒
Where's your husband... Michael?
你的丈夫在哪里 是叫迈克尔吧
Well, he's actually at jury duty.
他得参加陪审团
On the boat?
在船上吗
No. Uh, he couldn't get out of it.
不 他抽不开身
Do you mind?
你介意吗
Where's your wife?
你的妻子在哪
Horse show.
骏马选秀
Not on the boat.
不在船上
She didn't think she would make it
他没想到她能进决赛
to the finals, but she did.
但是她进了
Oh, you must be very proud.
那你一定很骄傲
Uh, how long have you been married?
你结婚多长时间了
Ladies and gentlemen of the royal family,
皇室家族的女士们先生们
I present to you the Grand Duke!
有请大公爵
We will now be serving the most sumptuous of feasts
现在为我们尊贵的来宾
to my esteemed guests.
乘上最丰盛的佳肴
And in exactly 35 minutes,
在35分钟后
I will provide entertainment fit for a czar!
我会向你们献上规格不输沙皇的娱乐节目
Look at Mount Rushmore over here.
看看那一对老头老太太
Is that what your in-laws look like?
你的公公婆婆是不是就是这个样子
Exactly.
没错
Want to wait around for them to fuck that horse?
你想要等他们的骑马表演吗
Could I have a cosmo?
我能来一杯大都会吗
Nonsense. You'll have vodka, and you'll have it with me.
说什么胡话 你得喝伏特加 而且你得陪我喝
Наздоровья. Наздоровья.
祝你健康 祝你健康
Sir, you have to stop doing that.
先生 你不能再摔杯子了
Again.
再来
Uh, I think we're gonna take these to go.
我想我们就把这两杯带走吧
Son, I hope you appreciate that bosom.
小子 好好对待那个美人
Do you know him?
你认识他吗
In the tradition of the Russian Court,
为了纪念俄♥国♥的宫廷传统
and in the interest of our familial bond,
以及我们的血缘关系
we present the Czar, Czarina, Czarevich, Olga, Tatiana,
我们为您请上沙皇 沙皇皇后 沙皇皇子 奥尔加 塔提安娜
Maria, and Anastasia Romanov!
玛丽亚以及安娜斯塔西亚·罗曼诺夫
Ah, but danger lurks.
然而危机四伏
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表