剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Well, these are Rebecca's.
这是瑞贝卡的
It's weird it's still full.
还满着有点奇怪
Why?
为什么
She OD'd.
毕竟她服药过量了
Why wouldn't she take them all?
她为什么还会剩下
Hold on.
慢着
She OD'd?
她服药过量
Yeah. Tried to kill herself.
对呀 试图自杀
And they put me in her room?
他们把我安排在她的房♥间
It's a great room.
这是间不错的房♥间
Well, you totally know the type--
你了解她那种类型的人
fragile, former child star,
前童星 内心脆弱
anorexic, fresh out of rehab.
厌食 刚离开戒毒所
Her father was her manager,
经纪人是父亲
and her husband's older than him.
嫁了个比自己年龄大的老公
And then she met Jacqueline.
然后又遇到了杰奎琳
I hate to tell you,
虽然告诉你不太合适
but half of what she was so upset about
但是她如此心烦意乱的部分原因
was that you were the first choice
是因为作为首选的你
and you turned it down.
推掉了这个角色
My mother had just passed away.
我母亲最近过世了
I'm so sorry. I didn't know.
真抱歉 我不知道
Don't pull shit like that on set.
别再在片场做那种事
Promise.
我保证
This is she.
我就是
Oh, yes. I forgot.
哦 对 我忘记了
You know what?
这样吧
I'm not feeling well tonight.
我今晚感觉不太舒服
I'm going to stay in.
我就不去了
Please send my regrets.
请代我转达歉意
Who was it?
怎么了
Some fucking dinner in town.
什么在市里的晚宴
Oh, shit.
糟糕
What?
怎么了
It's dinner with the investors.
那是和投资人的晚宴
We have to go.
我们必须得去
No, we don't.
不 我们不用
It's the money.
关系到投资
We got to sing for our supper.
我们得去陪场子
Sorry.
抱歉
I see you two have made up.
看来你们俩和好了
Thanks.
谢谢
Steve Lewis and his wife Katrina.
斯蒂夫·路易斯和她的妻子卡特琳娜
They're from Palm Beach--
他们来自棕榈泉
Stephen via Akron, Ohio,
斯蒂芬是俄亥俄州亚克朗人
and Katrina via Moscow.
卡特琳娜是莫斯科人
His family money comes from auto parts,
他是靠汽车配件发的家
but don't bring it up.
但是不要提这一点
But of course.
好的
What's he doing here?
他在这做什么
He's the muscle.
他是保镖
Jackie. Stephen.
杰姬 斯蒂芬
You look radiant.
你看起来容光焕发
Mm. I feel terrible taking you away from the set.
把你从片场拉过来让我有点过意不去
Oh. Nonsense.
哪里的话
It's our pleasure.
这是我们的荣幸
You know Olivia, of course.
你一定认识奥莉维亚
I have always wanted to.
我一直希望能有机会见到真人
They snuck me some dailies.
他们给我带出来样片
I mean, for the most part, I'm hands off,
大部分我都不管不问
but I just had to He's in love.
但是我必须 他爱上了你的表演
You must be Katrina?
你一定就是卡特莉娜了
Yes. Samuel Bottom.
是的 塞缪尔·波顿
You're a very big drink of water.
你身材真健硕
And this is Lazlo, our cinematographer.
这位是拉兹洛 我们的摄影师
And this is Brian Sedgwick.
这位是布莱恩·塞奇威克
Oh. Tsar Nicholas.
沙皇尼古拉
Yes.
正是在下
Steve, great to see you again.
斯蒂夫 很高兴又见到你了
Absolutely.
幸会
Fan-fucking-tastic. Why don't we sit down
好极了 不如我们先落座
and get some champagne in here?
然后开些香槟
Olivia, over there next to Stephen.
奥莉维亚 你坐到斯蒂芬旁边
Samuel, here.
塞缪尔 这边
Ah, with pleasure.
没问题
You're more polite than Rasputin.
你可比拉斯普♥京♥要有礼貌
That's not true.
别让表象欺骗了你
But you're already so successful.
但是你已经如此成功了
What drives you?
是什么在驱使你
I am a gambler.
我是个赌徒
Now, the movie business,
电影行业
well, I don't have to tell you.
不用我告诉你
It's irrational from a financial standpoint.
从投资的角度讲是不理智的选择
Well, you must be artistic yourself.
那你自己一定是个艺术家
I leave the hard work to the magic people.
我都把主要的工作交给这些能够施展魔力的人
I mean, sure, Jacqueline knows
杰奎琳知道
I might step in around the rough cut,
我可能会在粗剪的时候参与一下
pop the hood, poke around,
打开车盖 四处敲打敲打
but just as your average audience member.
但是只是作为一个普通的观众
His taste is exquisite.
他的品位很独到
No.
不
You know, when I was growing up,
在我成长的过程中
Rasputin was like the boogie man.
拉斯普♥京♥对我来说是妖怪一样的形象
Children nightmares.
噩梦的里的人物
Do you think he was misunderstood?
你觉得他是被误解了吗
I think that he talked to God,
我觉得他像上帝倾诉
and no one would listen.
但是没有人倾听
He helped the prince.
他帮助了皇储
That's true.
这倒没错
Are you related to them?
你和他们有亲缘关系吗
The Romanovs?
罗曼诺夫家族
Oh, no.
不
Everyone says that.
好多人都这么说
But no one really is.
但是没人真正是
Spooky.
真吓人
I can't see my wine.
我看不到我的酒了
Fire in the hole.
手雷进洞
Please accept our apologies.
请接受我们的道歉
We have been having power outages.
我们目前出现了电力故障
The chef is sending complimentary dessert.
大厨很快会送来免费甜品以表歉意
Mm. Well, this is even better.
这样更好
Well, this is a romantic look.
这氛围很浪漫
Cheaper than a face-lift.
比拉皮手术要划算多了
You know, I heard Kubrick shot all of "2001"
你们知道吗 我听说库布里克拍摄2001太空漫游
with candlelight.
的时候全程只用了烛光
Am I wrong, Lazlo?
我说得对吗 拉兹洛
What's wrong? Jacqueline?
怎么了 杰奎琳
Oh. She's choking.
她噎住了
Emperatrizia... Maria.
玛丽亚 皇后
What the fuck?
怎么回事
Jacqueline, look at me.
杰奎琳 看着我
We got to get a doctor in here.
我们得赶紧叫医生
She says she's the Dowager Empress Marie.
她说她是遗孀皇后玛丽亚
What did she say to you, honey?
她对你说什么了
She cursed me.
她诅咒我
I want to go.
我想走了
Stephen, I want to leave.
斯蒂芬 我想要离开
Jacqueline? I want to go.
杰奎琳 我想离开了
I want to leave!
我要离开
Stephen, let's go!
斯蒂芬 我们走
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表