剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Bye.
再见
What did she say? Oh,
她刚才说了什么 哦
they're excited because they know a mommy and daddy are here.
他们知道有一对父母要来这里 所以很兴奋
Everything is good, yes?
一切都还好吧
Yes.
是的
It's great.
挺好的
What was that little girl saying?
刚才那个小女孩说的是什么
Pee-ya-neet-sa?
皮安慈亚
Oh.
哦
That means "parents."
那是“父母”的意思
She thinks Oksana looks like you.
她觉得奥克萨娜长得像你
Why hasn't she been adopted?
她为什么没有被领养呢
Who? Zoya?
谁 卓娅吗
Yes.
是的
She's so beautiful.
她长得真漂亮
Ah, yes.
是的
It's very sad.
这事说来很难过
Many of the children, their parents are poor
大部分孩子的父母都太穷了
and they can't afford to keep them,
他们没钱抚养他们
so they drop them off and plan to come back later.
所以他们把孩子送回来 打算以后再接走
But if she gets adopted?
如果她被别人收养了呢
She can't.
她不能被收养
The parents have to sign off papers to allow this,
她的父母得签署文件允许别人领养
and they won't.
但他们不愿意签
They're hopeful, not realistic.
他们是幻想主义者 不是现实主义者
But then what happens to her?
那她会怎么样呢
She goes to school like the others until she's 16.
16岁以前她会像其他人一样去上学
Then, hopefully, she learns a trade.
然后 幸运的话 她会找到一个工作
Waitress, secretary.
服务员 秘书
If not, she's out on the street like the others,
如果没找到的话 她就要和其他人一样出去站街
and then we're taking in their babies.
然后我们要抚养她们的孩子
That's terrible.
这太让人难受了
You still feel sad in the middle of this happiness.
你在无限喜悦中仍然能感受到悲伤
You really are Russian.
你真的是俄♥罗♥斯♥人啊
You must think of Oksana and how perfect she is.
你们要想想奥克萨娜是多么的完美
She's beautiful, yes?
她很漂亮 对吧
Yes, she is.
是的
It's just...
只是
she seemed so lively in the video you sent us.
在你给我们发的视频里 她要更活跃一点
And then, today...
结果 今天却
You have to be patient.
你们得多点耐心
Sometimes bonding doesn't happen right away.
有时候你们的采取的亲近方式不太对
It will all work out.
以后会没事的
I promise.
我向你保证
Elena,
艾琳娜
do you know anything about Oksana's birth mother?
你了解奥克萨娜的生母吗
She's 17.
她才17岁
From a very small village in Primorsky Krai.
她来自滨海边疆区的一个山村里
Five hours from here.
离这里五个小时路程
Very poor.
那里很穷
People there have nothing.
那里的人们一无所有
Have you met her?
你见过她吗
Yes.
见过
She's very beautiful.
她非常漂亮
I think Oksana will look like her.
我觉得奥克萨娜将来会长得像她的
Why did she give her up?
她为什么要抛弃她呢
I think she liked the men too much.
我觉得她太爱那个男人了
She gave the baby to her grandmother,
她把孩子交给了她奶奶
but grandmother is handicap.
但她奶奶行动受碍
Handicapped?
行动受碍
She was too old. Tired.
她又老又疲惫
She could not care for Oksana.
她没法照顾奥克萨娜
So now she's yours.
所以她现在就是你们的了
How lucky.
你们多幸运啊
Very nice.
很好
These are perfect.
这些太完美了
Mrs. Garner, because in Russia
加纳夫人 在俄♥罗♥斯♥
the woman is considered primary caregiver,
我们认为女人是孩子的主要抚养人
the judge may ask you some questions tomorrow.
法官明天可能会问你几个问题
But maybe not.
也许不会问
Every judge is different.
每个法官都不一样
What kind of questions?
什么样的问题呢
Nothing difficult.
不是啥难回答的问题
Where you work, is your house paid for?
你在哪里上班 买♥♥♥房♥♥子了吗
Do you have health insurance?
你有医保吗
Why are you adopting this child?
你为什么要收养孩子呢
Things like that. But you must never lie.
类似于这样的问题 但是你不能撒谎
And you must never say you're adopting from Russia
并且你不能说你是在俄♥罗♥斯♥领养的
because it is easier.
这样事情会更简单一些
Instead, you should say how you love Russian people and culture.
你要说你非常喜欢俄♥罗♥斯♥的人和俄♥罗♥斯♥的文化
Talk about your ancestor.
谈谈你的祖先
Or Dr. Zhivago.
或者是日瓦戈先生
Okay? Very good.
好吗 非常好
I go now.
那我就先走了
I will hold on to these and make copies,
我拿着这些去复印几份
just in case.
以防万一
If you want,
如果你们想的话
I'm happy to show you around the city.
我很乐意带你们参观一下这个城市
There's a statue of Yul Brynner, which is very nice,
这儿有一个尤伯连纳的雕塑 非常棒
and the house he was born in.
还有他出生的地方
Thank you, but I-I think we're a little too jet-lagged right now
谢谢你 但是我们有点倒不过来时差
to take you up on your offer.
就不接受你的好意了
I understand.
我理解
Tonight, we should go to dinner.
今晚我们可以一起去吃晚餐
I know a Chinese restaurant you will like.
我知道一家你们会喜欢的中国餐馆
Oh, we'd love that.
那真是太好了
Good. Try to relax.
好 放松点
We're almost done.
我们就快弄完了
If you want to go for a walk,
如果你们想出去散个步
you should go now before it gets dark.
最好现在出发免得一会儿天黑了
Mm. Yeah, I think we're gonna go upstairs
嗯 我想我们要上楼
and rest for a little bit. Uh, you go ahead.
稍作休息 你上去吧
I'm gonna stop by the business center
我要去商务中心
and answer a couple of e-mails.
回复几封邮件
Oh, okay.
好吧
Very well.
很好
I see you tonight.
今晚见
Okay.
好的
Uh, here.
给
Okay. All right, bye. Mwah.
好的 好了 拜 啾
Does this one work?
这台能用吗
Uh, oh, I don't know.
额 哦 我不知道
I'll be done in a minute.
我马上就好了
Got to e-mail the folks back home
得给家里的人们回封邮件
and let 'em know we're alive.
让他们知道我们还活着
My husband and I saw you in the restaurant this morning.
我和我丈夫今天早上在饭店看到你们了
I'm Anka.
我叫安卡
Patricia.
帕特里夏
Your little boy is absolutely adorable.
你儿子真是太可爱了
Those eyes.
那双眼睛
Isn't he? Oh.
是吧 哦
We really lucked out.
我们真是幸运
He's napping upstairs with Grandma right now.
他现在正跟他外婆一起在楼上睡觉呢
I don't know which of us is more exhausted.
我不知道我们两个谁更累
We met our little girl for the first time today.
我们今天第一次见到我们女儿了
How wonderful.
太好了
How old is she?
她多大了
Six months.
六个月大
Well, just get her home as soon as you can.
尽快把她带回家吧
It kills me to think of what these kids have been through.
一想到这些孩子经历过什么就让我揪心
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表