剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
现在是坎迪斯
It's you.
是你
Hello, little brother.
你好 弟弟
What do you want from me?
你想从我这里得到什么
I read about your engagement and all your success,
我看到了你的订婚和所有的成功事迹
and I just had to come and find you.
所以就必须得来找你
I'm-I'm sick.
我不舒服
Oh. That's just the poison.
那只是毒药
I put it in your drink.
我放在了你的饮料里
What?
什么
Oh, I wouldn't panic if I were you.
我要是你 我就不会惊慌
It just makes it work faster.
那样只会让毒性蔓延的更快而已
I don't understand.
我不懂
I could have killed Ondine, but it's a little late,
我本来可以杀翁蒂娜的 但有点晚了
don't you think?
你不觉得吗
After all, she's an old lady now.
毕竟 她现在是个老妇人
What difference would it make?
有什么区别吗
Exactly.
没错
I realized the only way I could really hurt her
我意识到唯一能真正伤害她的方法
was to take away the thing she loves most.
就是夺走她最爱的东西
Just as she took away what I loved most.
就像她夺走我的最爱那样
Poor Ondine.
可怜的翁蒂娜
She's going to have to suffer through
她将不得不忍♥受
what years she has left without her golden boy.
她有出息的孩子不在身边的日子
Help.
救命
Someone. Please.
有人吗 救我
Oh. No one can hear you.
没人能听见你说话的
And trust me, even if they could,
相信我 就算他们听见了
it wouldn't make a difference.
也没有意义了
It's too late.
太晚了
You know, it's part of what happens
这是当你成为一个特定年龄的女人时
when you become a woman of a certain age.
所会发生的一部分事情
You're just paint on the wall.
你只是在墙上画画
But it turns out, it's actually quite an advantage.
但事实是 这其实是很大的优势
I mean,
我是说
if you had really looked at me when you sat down,
当你坐下来的时候 如果你真的能好好看看我
none of this would have happened.
那这些就都不会发生了
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to London.
女士们先生们 欢迎来到伦敦
The local time is 2:28.
当地时间是2:28
We will soon be arriving at Saint Pancras station.
我们即将到达圣潘克拉斯站
Please make sure that you take your personal belongings
当您下车时
when you leave the train.
请确保携带好您的个人物品
Excuse me, sir.
打扰一下 先生
* Sometimes you're better off dead *
有时候你死了更好
* There's a gun in your hand, it's pointing at your head *
你手里有把枪 正指着你的头
* You think you're mad, too unstable *
你觉得自己疯了 太不稳定
* Kicking in chairs and knocking down tables *
踢翻椅子 撞翻桌子
* In a restaurant in a West End town *
就在伦敦西区的一家餐馆里
* Call the police, there's a mad man around *
叫警♥察♥ 附近有个疯子
* Running down underground to a dive bar in a West End town *
从地下跑到西区的一家酒吧
* In a West End town, a dead-end world *
伦敦西区 没有前途的世界
* The East End boys and West End girls *
东区的男孩和西区的女孩
* In a West End town, in a dead-end world *
伦敦西区 没有前途的世界
* The East End boys and West End girls *
东区的男孩和西区的女孩
* West End girls *
西区的女孩
* Too many shadows, whispering voices *
太多的阴影 太多的低语
* Faces on posters, too many choices *
海报上的面孔 太多的选择
* If, when, why, what? *
如果 何时 为什么 什么
* How much have you got? *
你有多少钱
* Have you got it, do you get it, if so how often? *
你得到了吗 你得到了吗 如果是 那多久一次
* Which do you choose, a hard or soft option? *
你选择哪一个 硬的还是软的
* How much do you need? *
你需要多少
* In a West End town, a dead-end world *
伦敦西区 没有前途的世界
* The East End boys and West End girls *
东区的男孩和西区的女孩
* In a West End town, in a dead-end world *
伦敦西区 没有前途的世界
* The East End boys and West End girls *
东区的男孩和西区的女孩
* West End girls *
西区的女孩
* West End girls. *
西区的女孩
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表