剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
into potential ovarian cancer and early menopause.
甚至可能会导致卵巢癌和更年期提前
You know I would have done anything, and I still would.
你知道过去和现在我都愿意做任何事
I know.
我知道
I want it, too.
我也想要宝宝
That's why I don't understand why you're talking this way.
所以我不明白你为什么说这些
Because I feel cheated.
因为我感到了背叛
I can't handle a baby with special needs, Joe.
我照顾不了有特殊需求的宝宝 乔
I'm sorry. I'm just not built for that.
抱歉 我没那个能力
So if you'd been able to hang onto the pregnancy that one time
如果那次怀孕你没流产
and we'd made it to the amnio, what would you have done
我们做了羊膜穿刺 结果唐筛阳性
if the results came back with Down syndrome?
你会怎么做
I wouldn't have had it.
我会打掉
Well, I wouldn't have let you do that.
我不会允许你那么做
You wouldn't have "let" me?
你不会"允许"我
It wouldn't have been your decision.
那不是你能做的决定
Oh, so now I don't even get a vote?
现在我连投票权都没有了吗
I'm just a facilitator like Elena?
我只是个协调员 像埃琳娜一样
This is about our future, and that baby has no future.
这事关我们的未来 那个宝宝没有未来
It's not my fault that you can't live with yourself imagining
你不能接受那个病宝宝短暂的一生在这里度过
that sick baby spending the rest of its short life here.
不是我的错
I'm sorry. I-I don't get any pleasure
对不起 我没办法像你一样
from being a martyr the way you do.
享受做个殉道者
You know what I think?
你知道我怎么想吗
I think you're embarrassed.
我认为你只是觉得难堪
And I think you've been embarrassed this whole time.
我认为你一直都觉得难堪
And now, we went to the ends of the Earth so that you could
现在我们跑到地球尽头就是为了能让你
find a way to get some kid that would impress the world.
想办法弄到一个可以满世界炫耀的宝宝
That was your snobby idea of what a family looks like.
你眼中的家庭就是这么势力
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
What are we doing here? In Russia?
我们为什么来俄♥罗♥斯♥
If we couldn't make it on our own,
如果我们自己生不出来
I just wanted someone in our gene pool.
我只是想要一个基因库相同的孩子
The Romanovs weren't even Russian.
罗曼诺夫家族根本不是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
They were German, you know that.
他们是德国人 你知道的
We're here because you didn't want a black baby.
我们来这里是因为你不想要黑人宝宝
'Cause we could have done it right in L.A.
因为我们在洛杉矶就能收养
Healthy, beautiful children.
健康漂亮的孩子
Bullshit.
胡扯
We're here because you didn't want someone
我们来这里是因为你不想有人
knocking on our door ten years from now
十年后来敲我们家的门
asking for their kid back.
要求我们把孩子还回去
Don't get high and mighty.
别装得高人一等
I just wanted a baby that would be ours.
我只是想要个属于我们的宝宝
I didn't care what kind of baby, just that it would be ours.
我不在意是什么宝宝 只要属于我们就好
Why are you making me feel like shit?
为什么你让我感觉这么糟
Because you lied to me.
因为你骗了我
No, I didn't, Joe.
我没有 乔
I have been perfectly clear.
我说得很清楚了
The only thing I lied about was that when we got married,
我唯一食言的就是我们结婚时
I said that we would have children together.
我说我们会一起生个孩子
And it turns out that I can't, and you can.
结果却是我没有生育能力 而你有
And believe me, I swear I didn't know.
相信我 我发誓我当时不知道
Oh, you don't get to do that.
你不能这样
Well, you don't get to act like a saint
别装得像个圣人
and bring up God when I know you're not being honest.
别跟我提上帝 我知道你没有说实话
No one would choose that baby.
没人会选那个宝宝
Look at my cousin Victoria.
看看我表妹维多利亚
That baby was diagnosed with hemophilia,
她的宝宝被诊断出血友病
and now she spends her life going in and out of clinics
现在她一辈子都在进出全世界各地的诊所
all over the world trying to save him.
给他治病
Her marriage is falling apart because of it.
她的婚姻因此而破裂
And they're rich, Joe.
他们还很富有 乔
So? You think she'd trade him in?
所以呢 你觉得她想换一个
Yeah. I think she prays for it every day.
对 我觉得她每天都在祈祷这个
Oh, man.
天呐
I never knew you were this much of a pessimist.
我都不知道你这么悲观
I mean, it's a baby.
她只是个宝宝
Uh, your mother only likes boys.
你妈妈只喜欢男孩
I'm sure she would've traded you in in a second if she could.
如果有机会 她肯定会毫不犹豫地把你送走
But guess what. You don't get to pick.
但结果呢 你没得选
This is not a shopping trip.
这不是购物之旅
Yes, it is.
这就是的
Oh, because you feel entitled.
因为你觉得你有这个权力
You keep putting a price on this.
你一直在为这件事标价
Yeah. There is a price on it. $50,000.
对 确实有价 五万块
And that entitles me to choose.
这个钱给了我选择的权力
You're wrong.
你错了
There's never a-a guarantee with any of it.
这件事从来没有过任何保障
It's a leap of faith.
这是天降神迹
And the only thing that is for sure
唯一确定的事情是
is that the minute they put that baby in our arms,
他们把那个婴儿放到我们怀中的时候
she was our child, no matter what.
她是我们的孩子 不管怎么说
That is insane.
简直不可理喻
She has no chance without us.
没有我们她根本没机会活下去
This from a man whose father walked out on him.
这孩子是从一个被父亲抛弃的男子那里来的
That's right. I know exactly what it feels like
没错 我知道被抛弃
to be abandoned.
是什么感受
We agreed to take a child no matter what.
不论如何我们同意收养一个孩子
You are so fucking self-righteous.
你太他妈的自以为是了
Well, guess what. I don't want to raise that child
好啊 你猜怎么着 我不想抚养那个孩子了
just to watch it suffer every day of its life,
就为了看着他每天痛苦的活着
which, God willing, will be short.
上帝保佑 痛苦的日子是短暂的
What?
怎么了
I can't believe this.
我不敢相信
I know.
我知道
It's a terrible situation.
这是个很糟糕的情形
No.
不
I can't believe I didn't know you were like this.
我难以置信我不知道你是这种人
Everyone is like this.
每个人都是这样的
All that time we spent talking about a family.
我们一直在讨论组成一个家庭
I love you.
我爱你
I know.
我知道
But if we spent all these years together in this
但是如果我们为了组成一个家庭花了这么多年的时间
and we went all this way
我们就这样放弃了
and you don't know what that means to me?
你不清楚这对我来说意味着什么
Then... I don't know.
那么 我不清楚
What are we even doing together?
我们在一起究竟做了些什么
You just want an excuse to leave that baby here
你只是想找个接口丢下这个孩子
and not feel bad about it.
并且不感到愧疚
If we leave here without that baby,
如果我们不带走这个孩子
I don't want to be with you.
我不想跟你继续在一起了
Did an American man come in here, with a beard?
有一个美国男人来过这里吗 有胡子的
No.
没有
Can I, uh, get a vodka... and a glass of water?
我能 要一杯伏特加 和一杯水吗
Bottle of water.
一杯水
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
I don't want to be rude.
我不想失礼
I just...
我只是
You know, is this what you do?
你知道吗 这就是你的工作吗
Do you just wait for somebody,
你是在等谁吗
or do they make an appointment?
或者是他们约好了
Do you want company?
你需要人陪着吗
Oh, no.
噢 不用
No, I guess I'm just... curious.
不 我想我只是 好奇
Hmm. It's very simple. Just what you think.
嗯 很简单 就是你想的那样
It's a job.
是工作
No, of course. I, um...
不 当然 我 嗯
How long have you been doing it?
你做这个多久了
Mm, four years.
嗯 四年
Sounds like a long time.
听起来很长一段时间了
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表