剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
and I don't think that anyone ever got more consideration
应该没有人比这个被告
than this defendant.
被考虑的程度高
We've been thorough.
我们研究得很仔细
We debated what was basically undebatable.
我们讨论了本来都无法争辩的东西
And now...
现在
it's time to bring this to a close
我们应该结案了
and move on with our lives,
回到各自的生活中
comfortable in our resolution
决心要做
that we were here to serve justice...
正义的事情
and that we were all enriched by this experience
我们作为国民和人类都因为这次体验
as citizens and as people.
有所受益
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Hi.
嗨
I really missed you.
我好想你
I missed you, too.
我也想你
How was it?
怎么样
Were you sequestered? I tried to call you.
你信♥号♥♥被屏蔽了吗 一直联♥系♥你
No. Uh, we were deliberating, but it's over now.
我们在做决定 现在结束了
And?
然后呢
Guilty.
判决有罪
I got you something.
给你买♥♥了东西
I love it.
好好看
And I just have to show you some of this shit.
想给你看点东西
It was crazy.
太好看了
That was the room.
这是一间房♥
And look at that guy's monocle.
看看这家伙的单片眼镜
That is a horse on a boat.
这是马站在船上
Oh. And they had a little people version of the royal family.
上面有皇家成员迷你版
They really used to do that. Yeah, I read that somewhere.
以前真是这样的 我需要这东西
And the little Rasputin,
这个小拉斯普♥京♥
he hooked up with an old lady across the hall.
跟走廊另一边的老太太搞了
And those are Cossack dancers.
这是哥萨克舞蹈演员
This is Michelle. Leave a message.
这里是米歇尔 请留言
Hi. It's Michael.
喂 我是迈克尔
Are you coming in? We got a session.
你来吗 我们有约
Call me.
打给我
So, was this time apart constructive?
两个人离开对感情有所促进吗
I mean, I can only speak for me,
我个人认为
but yeah.
有所促进
I saw all those people there,
我在那边看到了很多人
and it opened my eyes about Michael.
让我对迈克尔有了新的认识
Tell that to Michael.
告诉迈克尔
Michael, there are so many people out there with your background,
迈克尔 有许多人跟你有相同的北♥京♥
and I guess they're proud,
他们可能很骄傲
but they're really fucked up.
不过生活实在太糟糕了
I think I finally understand why you are the way you are,
我终于理解你为什么这样了
and that it's not your fault.
这不是你的错
Michael?
迈克尔
I've been thinking, too.
我也在思考
I never thought it was possible for someone to really know me.
我从来没遇到过这么了解我的人
You meet someone, and you want to
和人在一起
have that feeling and that passion.
就像找到那种激♥情♥和感受
And you'll risk everything to be with them.
为了跟他们在一起愿意冒一切风险
I don't want to live without that.
我要这么活着
I'd rather die.
没有这些还不如死
Forget about everything else.
别的都不重要了
I know what's important now.
我现在知道什么重要了
It's Michelle. Leave a message.
我是米歇尔 请留言
Fuck.
我靠
It's Michelle. Leave a message.
我是米歇尔 请留言
Hello.
喂
Hi. I'm so happy you picked up.
喂 你接电♥话♥了 太好了
You can't keep calling me like this.
你不能再这么给我打电♥话♥了
Well, if you answered, I wouldn't have to keep calling.
你要是接了 我就不用轰炸你了
There's a reason for that.
我不接是有原因的
I can't stop thinking about you. I have to see you.
我一直在想你 想见你
That's not possible.
不行的
I didn't even get to say goodbye to you.
我都没跟你告别
You just blew out of the parking lot.
你直接从停车场走了
I just want to see you for a second.
我就想见你一下
Where are you?
你在哪
I'm at the 7-Eleven by the courthouse.
我在法♥院♥旁边的7-11
Get in.
进来
No.
不
No.
不
You look great.
你真美
What do you want?
做什么
What do you think I want?
你觉得呢
Stop.
停
Why?
为什么
Michael, I'm married. You're married.
迈克尔 我们都是有家室的人
We had a great time together,
我们在一起很开心
and now we go our separate ways.
但现在该分开了
That's the way it works.
这很正常
Says who?
谁说的
You've never done this before, have you?
你以前没出轨过吧
No.
没有
But isn't that a good thing?
这不是好事吗
I don't know how to explain it to you,
我不知道怎么解释
but I'm happy.
但我现在很开心
Then why did you do that?
那你为什么那么做
Because it was fun.
因为好玩
And that's real.
这是真的
But my husband was married when I met him.
但我遇到老公的时候他也是有家室的
I've been the homewrecker.
我做过小三
Doesn't feel good.
感觉不好
I don't plan on doing it again.
不想再这么干了
And look at you.
你看看你
You have a life. You're happy.
人生成功 幸福美满
You could be, now that you let off some steam.
现在发泄完了 你也开心了
I'm not happy. I told you that.
我不开心 我说过了
I've never been happier than I was last weekend.
上周末是我最开心的时候
And I know you felt that, too.
我知道你也这么感觉
I don't know what to tell you...
我不知道怎么说
but I'm not getting divorced.
但我不会离婚的
I'm certainly not gonna break up your marriage.
也不会破坏你家庭的
What if I were single?
如果我是单身呢
Goodbye, Michael.
再见 迈克尔
Where were you? You were gone for so long.
你在哪 你离开太久了
I was just watching TV.
我在看电视
Okay.
好
You know what we should do tomorrow?
你知道明天做什么吗
We should go for a hike.
去远足
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
嗯
But we should go early like we used to.
但是我们应该早点去
Oh, I'd love that.
我觉得不错
Oh, my God, what a beautiful tree.
天啊 树真好看
I bet you could make a great table out of it.
应该能做很漂亮的树
Guess you'd have to cut it down.
可能要砍掉
Yeah, probably.
可能吧
You doing okay?
你还好吧
Yeah.
嗯
I'm so glad we did this.
来了真好
Isn't it great?
是不是
I don't know why we don't do it more often.
不知道为什么以前不来
It gets a little harder after this,
在这之后有点难了
but we can go back if you want.
但我们也可以回去
No, I want to go to the top. Good. Me, too.
不 我想上山顶 很好 我也想
Want... Ah.
像
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表