剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
She's intimidated. She's trying to be a director.
她只是有点怯场 她想表现得像个导演
She's got to remind you of that.
她必须提醒你这个事实
You are a godsend to that woman.
你简直是她的救星
Just look in the mirror. You're amazing.
照一下镜子 你太美了
Are you doing it?
你在这么做吗
You're amazing.
你真的很美
You're just saying that because you have to.
你这么说是因为 你不得不这样说
I'll tell you how amazing you are.
我来告诉你 你有多美
I just flew back from New York on a private jet, thanks to you.
我刚坐私人飞机从纽约回来 这都是你的功劳
No client wants to hear that, Bob.
没人想听这些 鲍勃
You're allowed to be nervous.
你是应该紧张
It's the first day of school tomorrow.
毕竟明天是进组的第一天
That's why you do what you do, and I do what I do.
这就是为什么你做自己的工作 而我做我的工作
I guess you're right.
你应该是对的
I'm always right.
我一直是对的
Go to bed. Love you.
快睡吧 爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Thanks, Bob.
谢谢你 鲍勃
Hi. It's Cathy.
你好 我是凯茜
I probably can't find my phone, but I'm happy to hear from you.
我可能找不到我的手♥机♥了 但很高兴收到你的来电
Leave a message.
有事请留言
Hi. Good morning.
早上好
Sorry to keep you waiting. I'm a little jet-lagged.
不好意思让你们久等 我只是有点时差反应
It's so beautiful here.
这里太美了
Oh, it's so beautiful here.
我是说 这里好美啊
Thank you so much.
十分感谢
Thanks, God.
谢谢 我的天
I feel like it's a little plain.
我觉得它有点朴素
There's a bolero waistcoat.
还有个波莱罗背心
This looked so bad on the girl before you.
在你之前的那个女生穿上它实在太难看了
Rebecca?
丽贝卡
She was starving to death.
她快被饿死了
Skeleton.
瘦得只剩骨头
It's probably why she quit.
可能因为这她才辞职不干了
I thought she was fired.
我以为她是被解雇的
You're perfect.
你看起来棒极了
Bonjour. Bonjour.
你好 你好
Look how much better this is.
看这真是好多了
I want you to meet everyone.
我来介绍大家给你认识
Samuel, come meet Olivia.
塞缪尔 来见一下奥利维亚
Samuel!
塞缪尔
Oh. Olivia.
奥利维亚
I'm so excited to meet you.
见到你太高兴了
I'm not gonna lie. Other than Jacqueline,
我不会死的 除了杰奎琳
you're most of the reason I'm here.
你是我出现在这里最重要的理由
You know, I threatened to walk if they didn't get you.
如果他们没有请到你 我就威胁要离开
Oh. You're her. You're my queen.
你就是她 你是我的皇后
My goodness.
我的女神
Beautiful.
太美了
Rasputin, Alexandra.
拉斯普♥京♥ 亚历山德拉
So, we're going to take this gently.
我们慢慢地来
I know the pages are new. No problem.
我知道剧本是新的 没问题
Where's Lazlo?
拉兹洛在哪里
Over here, Madame.
在这里 女士
He shot me many times. You'll be happy.
他多次射击我 你会开心的
Shall we?
我们开始吗
Quiet on rehearsal!
彩排时保持安静
Whenever you're ready.
你们准备好我们就开始
Your Holiness, these long months of separation
皇后殿下 这几个月漫长的分开
have been a mistake.
是一个错误
And who turned you against me? Blah, blah, blah.
是谁让你反对我的 巴拉 巴拉 巴拉
Then I go here.
然后我走到那里
I, uh...
我
I'm gonna go over here.
我要走到这儿
Do you want to go over here or over there?
你想让我去那里还是这里
I'm not sure.
我不知道
Okay. Cut!
好的 停
Let's get everybody camera ready,
摄像机各就各位
and we'll try it again with the lens.
我们再试一下镜头
43/1, Take 1, A-mark.
43/1 第一次 摄像机A
B-mark.
摄像机B
Action!
开拍
Enter.
请进
Your Holiness.
圣座
These long months of separation have been a mistake.
这几个月的分别是一个错误
I pray you can undo our misfortune.
我祈求您能结束我们的不幸
Empress, we cannot speak with the doors open.
皇后 门开着的时候我们不能交谈
Very well.
那好
You are bitter that we ignored you.
你因为我们忽视你感到心中不满
I know not who poisoned you against me.
我不知道是谁荼毒了你
I have no thoughts other than the prince.
除了王子我没有别的想法
My child.
我的孩子
And I will throw myself off a parapet
如果我不能确定他能够长大成为沙皇
unless I know he will live to be tsar.
我就从护墙上跳下去
Pray with me.
和我一起祈祷
I shall in time.
我之后会做的
On your knees!
跪下
If I join you there,
如果我和你一起
the servants will talk.
仆人们会传闲话的
Can you not put your hands on the soul of my son
你能不能不要把你的手放在我儿子的灵魂上
and leave mine be?
让我一个人静一静
Coupez! Cut!
停 咔
Very good! Moving on!
很好 继续
Uh...
呃
Jacqueline.
杰奎琳
Um, excu--
打扰一下
Excuse me, Jacqueline.
不好意思 杰奎琳
Anastasia, Olga, and Nicholas
安娜斯塔西娅 奥尔加 还有尼古拉斯
for rehearsal in the playroom set.
到游戏室准备彩排
Excuse me. I was just warming up.
不好意思 我才刚刚热身
Oh, that's fine.
没关系
Is there no coverage?
没有拍摄内容了吗
No, there are two cameras, dear.
不 这里有两台摄像机 亲爱的
Two.
两台
And you're happy with that?
你这样就满意了
If I wasn't happy, I wouldn't move on.
如果我不满意 我就不会继续拍摄了
Well, I would like another take.
我想要再拍一次
It's my first day, my first shot.
这是我第一天拍摄 我第一个镜头
What does that have to do with me?
那和我有什么关系
I don't know how to say this,
我真不知道该怎么说才好
but I really respond to praise.
但是但是表扬会对我的表现有帮助
That was wonderful.
那不错
This is exactly what television needs--
这正是电视需要的特质
another period piece with well-dressed mannequins.
一部有穿着古装假人的时代剧
Excuse me?
你说什么
You haven't seen Rasputin in a year.
你一年都没有见到拉斯普♥京♥了
You parted in scandal.
你卷入了一桩丑闻
Your little boy is dying with hemophilia.
你的小儿子因为血友病奄奄一息
But there was no rehearsal. If I had known that...
但是有没有彩排过 如果我知道那些
You would have given a better performance?
你就会给出更好的表演
You know what I did to get this series?
你知道我为了得到这部剧的拍摄机会付出了多大努力
This is my family's story, and you walk through it.
这是我家族的故事 你作为匆匆过客
It doesn't mean anything to you.
这对你来说没有任何意义
Of course it does.
当然有
Being an empress
作为皇后
is more than walking around in a costume
不止意味着穿着戏服
with your nose in the air.
趾高气昂
I promise, I'll do my job if you do yours.
我向你保证 你做好你的工作我就会负责好我的部分
Samuel.
塞缪尔
Can I talk to you?
我能和你谈谈吗
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表