剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
No!
不
Uhh.
呃
Oh, merci.
谢谢
I know you're disappointed, but they say I'm going to live.
我知道你很失望 但是他们说我会活下去的
Ah...
啊
It's like Calcutta in here.
这里像加尔各答一样
What did I tell you?
我跟你说什么来着
What happened?
出什么事了
We're very lucky there was no emergency.
辛亏那里没有紧急情况
You were not there.
你又不在那
I was watching some very upsetting news on the television,
我在电视上看到了非常令人不安的新闻
so I stood up and I fainted. All alone.
所以我站在那呆住了 孤身一人
Where was Sonya?
索尼娅呢
Where were you?
你在哪
Can I speak with you?
我能和你说句话吗
What is your relation exactly?
你们是什么关系
She's my aunt.
她是我的姨妈
Can you tell me exactly what happened? Should I be worried?
你能告诉我究竟发生了什么吗 我应该担心吗
She's of advanced years.
她年事已高
While I'm sure she'll continue to be delightful in every way, I think...
虽然我觉得她会继续这么喜气洋洋下去 我觉得
I'm sorry if she insulted you.
如果她冒犯了你我很抱歉
She has high blood pressure.
她有高血压
She needs to be kept calm.
她需要不能激动
Her body is getting older, and it requires more care
她的身体日渐衰老 需要更多的照料
to keep it functioning properly.
才能正常运转
As we say, even hypochondriacs get sick.
就像我们说的 就算是水培的植物都会生病
Hello, chérie.
你好 亲爱的
You want some tea? When's the last time you ate?
你想要茶吗 你上一次约会是什么时候
No, go. Go ahead. Go on your vacation.
不 去吧 去度你的假
Actually, we have canceled this trip.
事实上 我们取消了旅行安排
I'm sorry this didn't work out.
很抱歉没能成行
Thank you. I'll really miss this apartment.
谢谢你 我会想念这间公♥寓♥的
It was almost worth it.
基本上物有所值了
We had to call it off.
我们必须取消
Let me do that.
让我来
No. We are not speaking.
不 我们
The owner called for you.
房♥主叫你
The water heater is kaput.
热水器坏了
What are you doing? I'm going to take a shower,
你在干什么 我要去洗个澡
and then I'm going downstairs
那我就下楼去
to relieve JP. No you're not.
去换JP的班 不 不行
I don't want to hear any more bullshit plans.
我不想要今天再听到什么扯淡的计划
It's a national holiday. Everything's booked.
今天是国家节假日 所有地方都订满了
There's no hot water.
没有热水
Fuck you!
去你的
Fuck you and fuck your aunt and fuck vacation!
诅咒你还有你的姨妈还有这该死的假期
Can we just relax?
我们就不能放松一下吗
That is the last thing that is going to happen.
想都不要想
What? Enjoying our vacation?
想什么 享受我们的假期吗
I'm exhausted.
我累坏了
I'll do all the work.
我来做全部的工作
I hate this. Come on, baby, don't be like that.
我讨厌这样 来嘛 宝贝 别这样
We're in a hotel here, we'd be in a hotel there.
我们在宾馆里 去那不也是住宾馆
We'd be doing the same thing.
做得事情也一样
I want a massage first.
我想先要个按♥摩♥
I'm going to kill her. Ohh.
我要杀了她
What?
什么
You know she's never going to die.
你知道她就死不了
We're never going to get that apartment.
我们永远也得不到那套公♥寓♥
That's what you're thinking about?
你就在想这件事
It never crossed your mind?
你就没想过吗
It has, just not within the last ten minutes or so.
在刚才的十分钟就没有
Well maybe it should.
也许你应该考虑考虑
Maybe you should think about having me in that four poster bed.
也许你应该考虑在那张四帷柱大床上干我
All I'm saying is you know that there's no point in sitting around
我想说的就是这么干等着上帝把她带走
and waiting for God to take her.
没有意义
Don't stop.
别停
Sophie...
苏菲
she's my only family.
她是我唯一的家人
This is why I never wanted a baby.
所以我才不想要孩子
Even when I was married.
即使我我结婚的时候我也不想
They need to be fed, they need to be washed,
他们需要人喂饭 需要有人帮他们洗浴
they cry in the middle of the night,
然后大半夜哭闹
they keep you from going on vacation,
让你度不成假
eating in restaurants...
去不成餐馆
You know, if you want to fuck, you have to drug them.
如果你想要做♥爱♥ 你不给他们下药就别想安生
I have to fix the water heater.
我得去修热水器
No, don't stop. I'm sorry. I can't help it.
不 不要停 对不起 我忍♥不住
I have to call the service.
我还得打给家政服务处
I don't want to go over there tomorrow morning
我可不想要一大早过去
and walk her dog and make her breakfast.
给她遛狗做早餐
I don't want you to think about that.
我想不想让你想这些
I want you to come.
我想让你高♥潮♥
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
And what's that?
那是什么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
There's been a mistake.
出错了
I need a caregiver and not a terrorist.
我要的是护理员不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They emailed me her references.
他们用电子邮件给我发过介绍信
She's educated, she's studying to be a nurse,
她受过教育 正在受训成为一名护士
she knows CPR, first aid.
会做心肺复苏 急救
You know about this?
你知道这件事
So you want the other one back?
你想要换回之前那个吗
The whore?
那个荡♥妇♥
She's now in the kitchen.
她现在在厨房♥
Uh, please, I'm so afraid. Stay with me on the phone.
我害怕得要命 别挂电♥话♥
What do you want me to do? You've been through everybody else there.
你打算让我怎么做 那里所有的人都给你工作过了
She's the best caregiver they have,
她是他们那里最好的护理员
and you are by far the worst client.
而你是他们最难伺候的顾客
Hold on.
等一下
I see you don't have time to talk.
看来你没时间说话
I hope you sleep well when she blows up my apartment
我希望等她把我的公♥寓♥炸成稀巴烂的时候
and I'm nothing but tartare.
你还睡得着
You hear this menace?
你听到她威胁我了吗
The agency sent over a Muslim girl.
服务处派过去个穆♥斯♥林♥女孩
Oo-la-la.
有好戏看了
She survived.
她幸存下来了
Denis, you're not going to offer to anyone else?
丹尼斯 你不打算给别人一瓶吗
I'll take one.
我要一瓶
The strangest thing is it's not a cheap hotel,
最奇怪的是宾馆的价格并不便宜
but the guests have become lower and lower class.
但是客人的阶层却越来越低了
That's all there is, lower class and ultra-rich.
就只剩下贫民和巨富了
The middle class is gone.
中产阶级已经消失了
Look at this table.
看看这一桌
How did you two meet?
你们俩是怎么认识的
She was my student.
她是我的学生
Tell them about the man who came to the front desk naked.
和他们讲讲那个光着身子来前台的男人
He was protesting. His air conditioner was broken.
他在抗♥议♥ 他的空调坏掉了
He was showing off.
他那是在炫耀
English. It's okay.
说英语 没关系
If you have a job and you're not living off the state,
如果你有份工作而且还不用吃低保
you're not lower class. So what are you then?
那你就算不上贫民阶层 所以你算什么
Look, we all work very hard,
我们都工作很努力
but we have not improved upon our parents.
但是我们的生活水平并没有改善
They lived better than we do. Why do you think that is?
他们比我们活得滋润 你们觉得这是为什么
Why do you think you can't have another bedroom?
你觉得你为什么支付不起另一间卧室
Don't insult him.
不要取笑他
I grew up in a bigger flat than this.
我小时候的房♥子比这个大
I don't know why I expected anything to improve.
我不知道我为什么会期望条件改善
How did you meet Sophie, Greg?
你是怎么遇见苏菲的 格雷格
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表