剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Anyway...
总之
he's very intelligent and curious and mature
这孩子很聪明很成熟对世界充满好奇心
because the mother has taken him all over the world,
因为他妈妈曾带他到处旅行
and he's only dealt with adults.
他只和成年人打交道
Mostly his mother.
大多数是跟他妈妈
And she...
那她
she's this beautiful person
她是一个美丽的女人
who is sacrificing everything for him.
为了孩子牺牲了自己的一切
Good mother. That's good.
是一位好母亲 很好
It's more than that. She's interesting.
远不止这些 她非常有趣
Uh-huh. And what's her name?
噢 她叫什么名字
Victoria Hayward. Her son is Nicholas. Nick.
维多利亚·海沃德 她儿子叫尼古拉斯 尼克
I know what this is. It's-it's not a story.
我知道这是什么 它 它不是一个故事
It's a crush.
不过是一眼倾心而已
I feel for them.
我为他们感到惋惜
How much time did you spend together?
你们一起相处了多久
They gave me a ride, so I took them to the cathedral.
他们载了我一段 所以我带他们去了教堂
You're not a journalist. You're a fireman.
你不是记者 你是一个消防员
You just want to run into burning buildings
你只是想冲进教堂
and carry out the beautiful woman,
带走那个美丽的女人
or, better yet, carry out her child,
或者 更好的办法 带走她孩子
and have her drop to her knees and thank you.
好让她跪下来感谢你
What's wrong with that?
这么做有什么问题吗
Don't they think you're dying?
他们不会觉得你快死了吗
I haven't lied to them.
我没有对他们撒谎
You are so full of shit.
你可真混♥蛋♥
Abel.
阿贝尔
Good morning.
早上好
I wasn't sure you were coming.
我不确定你会来
She kept changing her clothes.
她在房♥间里不停地试衣服
Nicky.
尼克
Well, it was worth the wait.
等待是值得的
We're going to go through this arch,
我们要穿过这个拱门
and then you're gonna close your eyes when I tell you to.
然后我会让你闭上眼睛
I want you to get the full effect.
我想给你个惊喜
Okay, open your eyes.
好了 睁开眼睛
Diego Rivera.
迭戈·里维拉
One of the greatest painters of all time.
有史以来最伟大的画家之一
It took him six years to create this,
这花了他六年的时间
essentially an epic poem celebrating Mexican heritage.
本质上是一首庆祝墨西哥传统的史诗
Over here you can see the pre-European culture...
在这里你可以看到前欧洲文化
...the indigenous people and their mythology.
土著居民和他们的神话故事
Then the bloodshed and violence when the conquistadors came.
然后是西班牙征服者入侵的时候带来的杀戮和暴♥力♥
Then into the Spanish Inquisition,
然后是西班牙宗教裁判所
more innocents suffering horrible fates.
更多无辜的人遭受了可怕的命运
And the tradition of oppression,
遭受了压♥迫♥的传统
the fight for justice.
他们为正义而战
At least two revolutions.
至少经历了两次革命
It's bleak,
十分惨淡
but he paints our fighters, our intellectuals,
但他为我们的战士 我们的知识分子
our artists,
我们的艺术家
our workers all as heroes.
我们的工人英雄们作画
Benito Juárez,
贝尼托·华雷斯
Zapata, Karl Marx,
萨帕塔 卡尔马♥克♥思♥
Frida Kahlo.
弗里达·卡罗
And then there he is,
他在这里
a portrait of the artist himself...
艺术家本人的肖像
...in the middle of everything.
在正中间
All of history happening at once.
所有的历史同时发生
Are they wearing leopard suits or are they part leopard?
他们是穿着豹纹套装还部分是豹纹
It's a jaguar, a jaguar skin.
这是美洲虎 美洲虎的皮肤
Cool.
酷
There's so much killing.
这里太多杀戮了
Mom, did you see the Russian soldiers?
妈咪 你见过俄♥罗♥斯♥士兵吗
Those are Napoleonic troops.
那是拿破仑的军队
They're French. Where's my mom?
他们是法国人 我妈咪在哪里
I'm not sure.
我不知道
It looked like she was on the phone.
看起来她在打电♥话♥
She doesn't just leave like this.
她不会就这样离开的
Can we call her?
我们能打给她吗
Mom, where are you?
妈咪 你在哪里
Abel's phone.
我用的阿贝尔的电♥话♥
Where are you?
你在哪里
Okay.
好的
Can I take some pictures?
我能拍些照片吗
Sure.
当然
Come on.
算了吧
Honey, I'm back.
亲爱的 我回来了
Sorry to scare you.
很抱歉吓着你了
It's fine.
没关系
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Can we just act like we're talking?
我们能表现的像我们在聊天一样吗
I need a minute.
我需要点儿时间
I-I can't let him see me like this 'cause he'll know.
我不能让他看到我这个样子因为他会知道
It's okay.
好吧
What happened?
发生了什么
It's okay.
没事
What happened?
怎么了
I'm so stupid.
我好蠢
His dad told me not to do this.
他爸爸告诉过我不要这样的
He doesn't even know that we're here.
他甚至不知道我们来了
He said it was a waste of money
他说这就是浪费钱
and it wouldn't work.
而且不会有用的
(crying): And it didn't.
也确实没有用
It didn't work at all.
完全没有
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Well, maybe...
也许
Maybe. I know.
也许 我懂的
He's such a cynic.
他真的很无情
I fucking hate that about him.
我真的很讨厌他这一点
So you're going to try again.
所以你还是要试
Yes.
是
I have to.
我必须得是
I don't know.
我不知道
He's 12 years old and it takes so much out of him.
他才12岁 这个病已经让他很虚弱了
And you.
还有你
It's just the thought that it might work.
就光想着这有可能成功
And then this moment.
还有现在这种情况
And I've been living it over
我已经经历了太多遍了
and over and over again.
太多太多了
And I have to...
但是我要坚强
...perform for him.
给儿子看
Because he's so scared.
因为他很害怕
I don't think he's scared.
我不觉得他害怕
Fine.
好吧
I'm scared.
是我害怕
What's he doing?
他在干什么
He's enjoying himself.
享受人生呢
Good.
很好
Thank you for this.
谢谢你带我们来
And for that.
也谢谢你的安慰
Honey, we should go soon.
亲爱的 我们要准备走了
Five minutes.
再看五分钟
* Out of the quiet *
走出寂静
* Out of the sunrise *
走进阳光
* I hear the birdsong *
我听见小鸟们施展歌♥喉
* Give way to sirens *
连海妖也比不上
* I hear the voices... *
我听见了那些声音
Nick, my phone.
尼克 我的手♥机♥
Oh. Here you go.
噢 给你
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表