剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
他就说你会这么说
Because he knows I know him.
因为他知道我了解他
I'm telling you, he can't help it. He's just a liar.
我跟你说 他控制不住自己 他就是爱撒谎
He's your best friend.
他可是你最好的朋友
Yeah, I know it's weird,
我知道这听起来奇怪
but I think he feels threatened by you.
但我想他是觉得被你威胁到了
Why? I am so nice to him.
为什么 我对他这么好
I just think
我想可能
he's too attached to me.
他太依赖我了
Yeah, he told me things he's never told anyone.
他跟我说过一些从没跟别人说过的事
He had a really fucked-up childhood.
他的童年生活糟糕透了
That is no excuse.
别找借口
Look, I know, but listen.
听着 我知道 但你先听我说
No. Will you listen, please?
别这样 拜托你先听我说
Fine.
好吧
When he was little,
他小时候
his parents were very happy and well off.
他父母既幸福又富有
His mother was a duchess or something.
他妈妈是个公爵夫人之类的
She traced her lineage back to the Russian royals,
她的血统可以追溯到俄♥国♥皇室
the ones that were murdered.
就是被谋杀的那支
* The raindrops *
雨滴
Simon was so in love with her.
西蒙非常爱她
* So many raindrops... *
雨滴落不停
She was fragile and a bit private,
她很脆弱 还有点内向
so they only had a nanny from time to time.
他们时不时会雇个保姆
Your mom and dad will be home soon.
你♥爸♥妈快回来了
You better get to bed, or they'll be cross.
你最好赶紧上♥床♥ 不然他们会生气的
* Falling from my eyes *
从我眼睛落下
* Since my love has left me *
我的爱人离我而去
* I'm so all alone... *
我孤身一人
Ondine?
翁蒂娜
Why do you wear makeup?
你为什么要化妆呀
So I can look pretty.
这样我就可以变漂亮了啊
But you already look pretty.
但你已经很漂亮了啊
* I don't know where she's gone *
我不知她去向何方
Well, I want to look as pretty as I can.
我想尽可能更漂亮啊
* There must be a cloud in my head *
我头顶一片愁云惨雾
Makes me feel special.
让我感觉自己很特别
* Rain keeps falling from my eye-eyes... *
雨水从我眼中落下
What if you're a boy?
那如果你是个男孩子呢
Boys don't wear makeup, Simon.
男孩子不化妆 西蒙
Why not?
为什么不呀
They just don't.
就是不化
But what if I want to feel special?
那如果我想感觉自己很特别怎么办
You'll have to find another way.
那你就得用其他办法了
* Raindrops... *
雨滴
Mummy!
妈咪
Well, what are you still doing up?
你怎么还没睡呀
He wanted to wait for you.
他想等你回来
Mmm.
嗯
You know I love that. Mmm.
你知道我就喜欢你等我
George?
乔治
You have to take Ondine back.
你得送翁蒂娜回家
Right.
哦对
And you, my sugar candy,
而你呢 我的小甜心
off to bed.
该去睡觉了
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
* Rain keeps falling from my eye-eyes... *
雨滴不停从我眼中落下
And brush your teeth.
记得刷牙
He likes you.
他喜欢你
And he's very particular, you know.
而且他很与众不同
I love your earrings.
我喜欢你的耳环
Are they antique?
是古董吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Yes. They weigh a ton.
是的 很贵重呢
They were my grandmother's.
是我祖母的
Gift from the czar of Russia.
来自俄♥国♥沙皇的礼物
Well, that's what we told the insurance company, anyway.
反正我们是这么跟保险公♥司♥说的
Thanks again. Next time.
再次感谢你 下次见
Right.
好的
Train's leaving.
出发喽
No pub.
不许去酒吧
This'll be waiting for you upstairs.
我会在楼上等你的
Perfect.
好的
Hello, Auntie.
你好 姨妈
Oh, Simon, go upstairs and play.
西蒙 上楼去玩吧
Where's Mummy?
妈咪在哪儿
She's busy. Go upstairs and play.
她很忙 你上楼去玩吧
What did I expect?
我在期盼什么
I invited her into my house.
是我把她带到家里来的
There's no one to blame but him.
这不怪任何人 就是他的错
How could you say to me... How could I say?!
你怎么能跟我说 我怎么能说
that I was with her... You've been having an affair!
说我跟她 你一直在出轨
An affair? What?! I can't believe you're
出轨 什么 我真不敢相信你
accusing me of doing some... You're a liar!
说我做了这种 你个骗子
God's sake! That is absolute nonsense!
天啊 这完全是一派胡言
Stop it. Stop lying to me, George.
住口 别再骗我了 乔治
Will you listen to yourself?
你听听自己说的
I can't confess to something that you've imagined.
这都是你想象出来的 我没什么招供的
Oh, don't you dare. You know I know,
你竟敢这么说 你明知我知道了
and now you can't even be a man and own up to it!
现在你甚至不敢像个男人一样承认了
Clearly you can't be reasoned with.
显然现在不能跟你讲道理
I'm off to the pub. Right, of course. Go on, then!
我要去酒吧 好的 快去吧
Go to her! Get away from your own lunatic wife!
找她去吧 离你那神经兮兮的老婆远点
Simon.
西蒙
Sweetheart.
亲爱的
I'm sorry.
对不起
Everything's okay.
没事吧
Mummy loves you.
妈妈爱你
Just... go back to bed.
快睡觉吧
It'll all be better in the morning.
明早一切都会好的
Good Saturday evening to you.
周六晚上好
If you hear those cymbals, you know what time it is.
若你听到了镲声 就知道时间到了
Pick of the Pops time.
流行金曲时间
We're gonna get things kicked off tonight.
今晚我们要开始啦
We have something a little instructional
给少男少女带来一曲
for you girls and boys. "How Do You Do It?"
启发性的歌♥曲 你怎么能这样
The debut single from Liverpool band
来自利物浦的盖瑞和调和者乐队
Gerry and the Pacemakers.
首张单曲
Mummy?
妈妈
Mummy?
妈妈
* How do you *
你怎么能
* Do what you do to me? *
怎能这么对我
* I'm feeling blue *
我好难过
Help!
救命
Somebody! Help!
救命啊
* Like an arrow *
像箭一般
* Passin' through it *
刺痛了我
* Suppose that you think you're very smart... *
你是自作聪明吧
* How do you do what you do to me? *
你怎么能这么对我
* You give me a feeling in my heart *
怎能让我难过
* Like an arrow *
像箭一般
* Passin' through it *
刺痛了我
* Suppose that you think you're very smart *
你是自作聪明吧
* But won't you tell me *
快说说吧
* How do you do it? *
你怎能这么对我呢
* How do you do what you do to me? *
你怎能这么对我呢
* If I only knew *
要是我知道
* Then perhaps you'd fall for me *
也许你就会爱上我
* Like I fell for you *
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表