剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Take another shot. Bring it back in a week.
再写一篇 一周之后交给我
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢你
May I?
我可以把门关上
Oh.
哦
What's going on?
怎么回事
Well, first of all, my name is Detective Gutierrez.
首先我先自我介绍一下 我是古特雷斯警探
I'm with the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department.
我来自洛杉矶县警局
I see that.
我看到了
Special Victims Bureau?
特殊受害者部门
May I?
我可以坐下吗
Please.
请坐
Sorry to bother you at work. We really don't like to do that,
很抱歉在你上班的时候打搅你 我们不希望打扰别人工作
but we did try calling your home a few times.
但是我们给您家里打了好几次电♥话♥
No one answers that. What's going on?
没有人接 出什么事了
Does a Mr. David Patton still work for you
大卫·帕特森先生是不是依然被你雇佣
teaching piano? Yes.
教授钢琴 是的
And you have three sons who are his students?
你的三个儿子在上他的钢琴课
One of them's in college now.
其中一个已经上大学了
And how long have you known him?
你认识他多长时间了
Can I ask you what this is about?
我能问问这是要做什么吗
This is just an investigation at this point.
目前为止还只是调查
For what?
调查什么
Well, he's had a complaint filed against him.
我们接到了针对他的投诉
This is completely confidential.
调查内容是完全保密的
You do understand that?
你明白吗
Yes. What did he do?
明白 他做了什么
We don't know.
我们不清楚
It's just an investigation.
目前还只是调查
For what?
调查什么
For misconduct with a minor.
对未成年人行为不检
Jesus Christ.
天呐
Again, this is a preliminary investigation at this point.
再次重申 目前还只是初步调查阶段
But we are trying to determine if there was ever
但是我们现在正在确认
any kind of inappropriate behavior.
是否存在过不得体的行为
I, um...
我
"Inappropriate." What exactly does that mean?
不得体 那是什么意思
Misconduct.
行为不检
I really can't discuss specifics because he hasn't been charged.
因为他目前还未被起诉所以我不能和你讨论具体内容
Okay.
好吧
Now, how long have you known him?
你认识他有多久了
Ten years. Maybe a little less.
十年 可能不到十年
And he's been in your employ the whole time? Yes.
这段时间他一直在为你工作 是的
And have there ever been any problems with him?
在此期间你们和他产生过什么问题吗
No, of course not.
不 当然没有
That's good.
那好
But we would like to talk to your children.
但是我想要和你的孩子们谈谈
Oh, God.
天呐
But, of course, at this stage,
但是 目前来说
if you would rather talk to them yourself, we'd understand.
如果您希望亲自和您的孩子说 我们也能够理解
Well, I'd definitely prefer that you talk with them.
我还是希望你去和他们谈
Right?
好吗
Okay.
好
You can call the number on the card
你可以给名片上的号♥码打电♥话♥
to make an appointment.
进行预约
Hold on. Wh-Wh-Who made the complaint?
等一下 是谁做出的投诉
I'm sorry, I can't share that.
很抱歉 我不能透露
And you really can't share any of this.
而且您也不能把这些信息泄露给外界
You do understand that?
你明白吗
Does he know? No.
他知道吗 不知道
And we'd prefer that he didn't because, again,
我们更倾向于不让他知道 毕竟
no formal charges have been filed.
还没有正式提起诉讼
Wait, wait, w-when?
等等 什么时候
When should I make an appointment?
我该约在什么时候
Next week if you have time.
如果你有空的话那就下周
My partner will be back then.
到时候我搭档就回来了
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Can you pull over? I can't hear you.
你能先停车吗 我听不见
I'm in the garage. Hold on.
我在车♥库♥里 等等
Can you hear me? Yes.
现在能听到吗 能
They want to talk to the boys.
他们想跟孩子们谈谈
They're investigating him for misconduct with a minor.
他们正在以对未成年人有不当行为调查他
Fuck! I knew it.
该死 我就知道
What do you mean you knew it?
你就知道 什么意思
Come on, he's a gay music teacher.
得了吧 他是个同性恋音乐老师
It's always worried me.
我一直很担心
Really? And you never said anything?
是吗 那你怎么什么都不说
Because it's a terrible stereotype,
因为这会显得我对他有成见
but I'm not surprised.
但是我不惊讶
That's all I can say.
我只能说这些
I feel sick.
我觉得不舒服
Sexual misconduct?
性侵吗
I assume that. I didn't ask.
我觉得是 我没问
You didn't ask?
你没问
Well, she just said "inappropriate behavior."
她就说了个行为不检
What else could it mean?
还能是什么意思
Who reported him?
谁举报他的
They wouldn't tell me that, either.
他们不告诉我
We got to fire him.
我们得开了他
He's not even supposed to know. It was so weird.
他都不该知道这件事的 这太奇怪了
She was so laissez-faire.
她什么也没细说
She just said don't talk to anybody or to him
她就是告诉我别告诉别人 也别告诉他
and that I should make an appointment... next week.
我下周还得去见她
It's got to be someone we know.
肯定是我们认识的人
Otherwise, how would they get our name?
不然他们怎么找到我们的
I know. I have to talk to the boys.
我知道 我得和他们谈谈
I thought they were gonna.
我以为是他们去谈
They have a lesson on Tuesday. I don't know.
他们周二有课 我不知道
Wait for me. I-I'll be home tomorrow.
等我 我明天就到家
I can't wait.
我等不了
Well, what are you gonna say?
你想说什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Okay. Call me.
好的 给我回电
Hey. Julian, answer the phone
喂 朱利安 我给你打电♥话♥的时候
when I call you.
你就接行吗
I didn't see it.
我没看见
Well, I obviously need to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈
I called you three times.
我都给你打了三遍了
I'm sorry, Mom. Okay.
抱歉 妈妈 嗯
I know you haven't taken piano
我知道你都几年
in a couple of years, but...
没有碰过钢琴了
well, I have to ask.
但是我必须得问问
Did David...
大卫他
Mom?
妈
Did David ever do anything inappropriate?
他做过什么不得体的事吗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
You know what I mean.
你知道我什么意思
Did he ever do anything, try anything?
他有没有试着做过 任何事
It's totally okay to tell me.
你可以告诉我
What?
什么
No, of course not.
当然没有
Never?
从来没有吗
Yeah, never.
是啊 从来没有
Okay, so nothing weird ever?
所以从来没有发生过什么怪事儿对吧
Oh, I-I mean, he's a weird guy.
他本人倒是挺奇怪的
Weird how? I don't know.
怎么个奇怪法 我不说不好
Um, he liked to tell inappropriate jokes.
他喜欢讲不太合时宜得笑话
Really?
真的吗
You never told me that.
你都没告诉过我
I don't know, they're-they're jokes.
我不知道 不过就是笑话
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表