剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
But then you grew up.
之后你老了
Those people are gonna die anyway,
那些人总会死的
and there are teenagers
有些年轻人就因为有意见
disappearing for having an opinion.
就消失了
Can you get me the bank number?
能给我银行账号♥吗
In a minute.
等一会
Your first thought is the most human.
你的第一反应是最人性的
"There but for the grace of God go I."
我不过是重蹈覆辙而已
Well, go and ask.
去问问
It's been an hour.
一个小时了都
Hey, don't upset yourself.
别生气
Do you have any idea if we're going to see the doctor today?
我们今天到底能不能见到医生
We have an intake protocol,
我们有接待程序
but we'll do our best.
但我们会尽力安排您
I was told I would see the doctor today!
说好了让我今天见医生
I've got to ring the jet to tell them when we're leaving.
我得给私人飞机说我们该走了
Then you realize
现在你就知道
that they may not be worthy of grace,
他们不配获得恩典
because they are not gracious.
因为他们不够正派
I put names to the faces.
我识人知名
Gertrude Schafer and her adoring husband Klaus.
格特鲁德·谢弗和她可爱的丈夫克劳斯
He's earned millions as an advisor
他作为顾问辅助独♥裁♥者
to emerging dictators
挣了几百万
after learning his trade with the Stasi.
在和斯塔西学习他们的交易之后
The man with the jet?
有私人飞机那人
Rupert Hughes.
鲁珀特·休斯
How perfect that he's gasping for air.
他现在呼吸空气都费劲
He's been polluting it for decades
而他排放污染好几年了 这多讽刺啊
by manufacturing ammonia in Northern India.
就因为他在北印度制♥造♥氨
Senor Morazan?
莫拉赞先生
I'll give you $100,000 for your appointment.
把你的预约给我我给你1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥0美金
Bloody Mexicans.
傻♥逼♥墨西哥人
Arms dealer.
军♥火♥商
Venezuelan phone company executive.
委内瑞拉电♥话♥公♥司♥高管
A general in charge of Indonesian oil and torture.
负责印度尼西亚石油的将军 滥用私刑
Billionaires,
亿万富翁
and not one dollar made in the light of day.
没有一分钱挣的合理合法
It's hard to tell who the victims are here.
这里没办法判断谁是受害者
Of course that got my attention.
当然 那吸引了我的注意力
I thought about the steady stream of criminals
我想到那些源源不断的罪人因为富有
who believe they're entitled to more life because they're rich.
便相信自己应被许以更长的生命
This kid's life hasn't even started.
这个孩子的生活甚至还未开始
I have to borrow another sport coat.
我不得不去借一件运动衣来
I have too much fake money in my fake bank
我的虚假银行里有太多虚假的金钱
to dress like a journalist.
而不能伪装成一个记者
Buenos días.
早上好
Let's make it on the record,
我们就敞开天窗说亮话吧
and in English, shall we?
用英语 好吗
Give us a shot at The New York Times.
在纽♥约♥时♥报♥上给我们登张照片
Are you recording this?
你在录音吗
Dr. Siqueiros, have you ever actually cured anyone?
西凯洛斯医生 你真的治愈过任何人吗
Yes.
是的
Do you have any evidence,
你有证据吗
since all your results are self-published
鉴于你的所有结果都是自己公布的
and scientifically unreviewed,
且未经科学审查
that that's anything more than a coincidence?
怎么证明这不是个巧合而已
My work is well-respected,
我的工作深受尊重
but of course, it's always possible.
但的确 一切皆有可能
That's science.
这是科学
So what would you say to those who believe
那你想对那些认为你
that you're taking advantage of the terminally ill
利用绝症患者不惜一掷千金
whose desperation knows no financial limit?
的人说些什么
There is nothing illegal going on here, Mr. Erikson.
这里没有任何非法行为 埃里克森先生
You've come here looking for the truth,
你来这里寻找真♥相♥
and the truth is my interest in humanity over time.
真♥相♥就是我的兴趣一直都是人类
Healing... is an evolution,
治疗 是一种进化
not a transaction.
而不是交易
But the transaction is the most important part, clearly.
但显然交易才是最重要的部分
God does not discriminate between the rich and the poor
上帝在疾病的问题上从不歧视
when it comes to disease,
无论贫富
but research is not free.
但研究不是免费的
And every case, whether successful or not,
而每一个病例 无论成功与否
adds to the knowledge that benefits the greater good.
都为未来的发展贡献了知识
I am part of something bigger.
我只是其中的一部分
And all the people who can't afford it--
而那些付不起钱的人
what are they a part of?
他们又是哪一部分呢
I wonder if you realize
我想知道如果你是否意识到
that you devoted yourself to destroying things.
你正在全身心投入到破坏事情中
Why would you want to take anything away from anyone?
你为什么总想从别人身上带走一些东西
It's much harder to give, to build, to create.
给予 重建 创造 更为难得
You're not helping a soul.
你不是在救赎别人
You have a nihilistic view of the world,
你有一种虚无主义的世界观
and all you do is go around
你的所作所为就是到处
looking for evidence to support it.
寻找证据来支持它
That diagnosis... is free.
这一诊断 免费
I don't think you understand me.
我觉得你好像没听懂
I...
我
I am waiting at the clinic.
我在诊所等着呢
You're supposed to be here. Uh...
你本该到这儿的
It's okay that you're not.
你没到没关系
It's okay that you're not, okay?
你没到没关系好吗
Hello?
喂
¿Hola? ¿Hola?
喂 喂
Pardon me? Are you okay?
抱歉 你没事吧
I'm-I'm just having a little trouble with our driver.
只是和我们的司机有点问题
He seems to suddenly not understand me.
他好像突然听不懂我说话了
Well, let me... try to get you a taxi.
让我帮你叫个出租车吧
No, no, I-I can't take a taxi 'cause of my son's condition.
不用了 我不能坐出租 因为我儿子的关系
Do you want me to try talking to your driver?
你希望我跟你的司机谈谈试试吗
Oh, my God, would you?
哦 天啊 你愿意吗
Victoria.
维多利亚
He was stuck in traffic.
他刚才堵车了
He's just outside the gate.
现在已经到大门外了
Thank you so much.
太感谢你了
Why did I take French?
我当初为什么要学法语啊
I'm Abel Erikson. Pleased to meet you.
我叫阿贝尔·埃里克森 很高兴认识你
Victoria Hayward. This is my son Nick.
维多利亚·海沃德 这是我儿子尼克
Hi.
你好
I'm Abel.
我叫阿贝尔
This is us... finally.
我们的车 终于来了
Get up slowly. Do you need some help?
慢慢站起来 需要帮忙吗
No. Thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Okay. All right.
好的 好了
Mr. Erikson?
埃里克森先生
Abel.
叫阿贝尔就行
Can we give you a ride?
我们能带你一程吗
It's the least we can do.
就当是谢谢你了
We're at the Gran Hotel.
我们住在浮华酒店
Oh, that's a special place.
哦 那是个特别的地方
So what's wrong with you?
所以你有什么毛病
Nicholas. That's rude.
尼古拉斯 这不礼貌
No, it's okay.
不 没关系
No.
不
It's not.
这样不对
You're not sick.
你又没生病
Sick people don't mind talking to other sick people.
患者不介意和其他患者交谈
We're not embarrassed, okay?
我们不觉得羞耻好吗
I have hemophilia,
我得了血友病
so once I start bleeding, I can't stop.
所以一旦我开始流血就停不下来
But it's not just like cutting yourself with a knife.
但这不仅限于外伤
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表