剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Can I get a lens?
摄像师在哪
34/1, take 1, A-mark.
34/1 第一次拍摄 摄像机A
Silence!
安静
Hold the work! Stop the Arbeit!
都停下手头的活儿 别忙活了
Action!
开拍
You have not been summoned to my palace.
我没有召见你来我的宫殿
This is my house! Not yours.
这是我的房♥子 不是你的
This is the Lord's house.
这是主的房♥子
You've come here because I'm alone.
你趁我孤身一人来到这里
Look at the walls.
看看周遭四壁
The saints are watching you.
圣人们在看着你
If it is their will,
如果这是他们的旨意
I shall leave, Empress.
我愿意离开 皇后
It is my will.
这是我的旨意
I will not blaspheme He who is above.
我不会亵渎上天的尊严
But I feel possessed by a thousand devils,
但是我感觉像是被百千鬼魅附身
and must worship at your temple.
不受控制地要拜倒在你的裙下
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I will have you killed.
我会将你处死
Stop it.
停下
No, Empress.
不 皇后
You shall die of ecstasy on my sword.
你会因我的宝剑醉生梦死
Not here, absolutely not.
不能在这 绝对不行
You are a Satan.
你是恶魔
Then you must love Satan.
那你一定是爱上了恶魔
You're hurting me.
你弄疼我了
You're fucking crazy.
你真是疯了
Cut!
咔
Check this.
看看这个
I don't know. Where the hell
我不知道 我在这里
am I supposed to get Chinese food around here?
要上哪去弄中餐
I need a landline.
我需要用固话
I just heard you fucking speaking English!
我才听到你说英语
I'm sorry. They told me not to talk to you.
不好意思 他们不让我和你说话
Just get out and give me the phone.
出去把电♥话♥给我
Okay. Okay. I'll get you out of there.
好了 好了 我会安排你离开那
Calm down.
冷静一点
He ripped my costume.
他撕破了我的戏服
Who? Samuel, in the scene.
谁 塞缪尔 在片场
He assaulted me.
它袭击了我
What?
什么
But it's really that crazy fucking bitch Jacqueline.
但是其实都是那个疯婊♥子♥杰奎琳在捣鬼
She said these shitty things, and she lets everyone do
她对我恶言恶语 然后让所有人
whatever they want to do, except for me.
随心所欲地发挥 就只有我除外
Well, she's known as a tough director.
她一向以严厉著称
Oh! And the weirdest thing.
最奇怪的是
There was a little girl in my room last night.
昨晚我的房♥间里有个小女孩
She looked like a ghost, and she smelled like gas,
她看起来像是鬼魂 闻起来像是汽油
and she climbed into my armoire,
她钻进我的衣柜
and then it opened, and she was gone.
然后再打开的时候 她就不见了
Olivia, are you being good?
奥莉维亚 你有好好表现吗
The last thing I need is another client in rehab.
我最不希望的就是我再有客户进戒毒所
No, Bob.
不是的 鲍勃
This is a total mind fuck.
这完全就是精神折磨
It's been nonstop, and I'm done.
接连不断 我不干了
I don't care what reason you give them.
我不在乎你给他们说什么理由
You get me out of it. Okay, okay.
你把我弄出去 好 好
I told you...
我跟你说好
I can do that.
我可以办到
I just want to tell you the hard facts here.
我只是想把事实先摆在前头
I don't care.
我不在乎
Okay. Well, this is new for you.
你对这还不熟悉
Because this is international television,
因为这是面向全球的电视剧
not a film, your star power,
不是电影 只要你的名望
just your name alone has guaranteed the money,
你的名字就能保证营收
so if you walk,
如果你退出
they'll find someone else,
他们会找别人
but you'll basically be uninsurable.
但是你就会成为风险资产
And I'm not saying it's career ending
我不是说这会终结你的职业生涯
because I never say that,
因为我从来不会这么说
but you're throwing away
但是你这是要抛弃
everything we've been working for--
我们一直以来所努力的成果
financial clout
经济影响力
and a serious part with a real director.
还有和著名导演合作扮演一个重要角色
I'll give them the money back.
我把钱还给他们
So you don't want to work anymore.
你是不打算再干了
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么做
Yes, you do.
不 你知道
I know this is about your mom,
我知道这是因为你母亲的事
and I'm not taking it lightly, but...
我没有对你失去母亲轻描淡写 但是
Is this what she would want?
这会是她想要的结果吗
Would she want losing her
她会希望你因为她的离去
to mean you losing everything?
就放弃一切吗
Are you there?
你还在吗
Yeah.
在
I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told Meryl.
我会告诉你我对梅瑞儿说过的同样的话
You have three things to do as an actress,
作为演员你只需要做三件事
and it's not that hard--
并不困难
learn lines, hit your marks, and diet.
熟悉台词 达成要求 控制饮食
Go have a couple of drinks.
去喝几杯吧
Just a couple.
要有节制
And remember who you are.
记住你自己是谁
You have another week,
你还需要拍摄一周的时间
and then you get a little hiatus.
然后你就可以小小地度个假
Capri, maybe. It's an hour away.
可以去卡布里岛 不到一个小时的车程
Okay.
好的
All right, that's my girl.
这样才对嘛
Goodbye.
再见
I really don't want to see you.
我不想见你
No, no. I need to apologize.
不 不 我需要向你道歉
Can I?
可以吗
What the fuck was that?
那是怎么回事
I know there are no fucking laws here,
我知道这里没有王法
but I should take you to court.
但是我应该把你告上法庭
You are absolutely right.
你说的没错
I don't know what came over me. I'm...
我不知道我着了什么魔
God, I'm spending too much time in this guy's head.
天呐 我太沉迷于这个家伙的心理
Great. So you blame it on The Method?
好嘛 你打算怪方法派吗
What if I had gotten hurt?
我要是受伤了怎么办
I would never hurt you.
我绝对不会伤害你
And honestly,
说真的
you were fucking amazing. I mean it.
你表演得很出色 我是真心的
I'm sorry. I'm just...
对不起 我只是
I feel like I'm losing my mind here.
我觉得自己在这里要失去理智了
I know.
我能理解
It's really a lot.
这确实很难承受
No, not just on set.
不 不止是在片场
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
And how many glasses of wine? No.
你喝了多少酒 没有
She was wearing a fucking Victorian little girl dress
她穿着一条维多利亚时代的小裙子
which was on the costume truck this morning.
我今天早晨在服装车上找到了同样的裙子
I would like to explain it away
我很想解释清楚
because I don't know what's worse,
因为我不知道哪样更糟糕
if it's real, or if I'm imagining it.
到底是真实发生了 还是我的幻觉
Okay. Well...
好吧
maybe it has a false back.
也许后面有个暗门
Don't open it!
别打开
Be gone!
妖魔鬼怪快离开
Seems solid.
看起来挺实在的
So I'm crazy.
所以是我疯了
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表