剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
* We got somethin', we both know it *
* We don't talk too much about it *
* Ain't no real big secret *
* All the same, somehow we get around it *
* Listen *
* It don't really matter to me, baby *
* You believe what you want to believe, you see *
* You don't have to live like a refugee *
* Don't have to live like a refugee *
* No! *
Can I, can I help you? Yes, please.
我来帮你 嗯
Merci. Uh, thank you so much.
谢谢
Bonjour.
你好
You speak English?
你说英语吗
I'm frightfully sorry. Am I in your seat?
我非常抱歉 占你座了吗
Afraid so.
是的
Well, I really don't want to put you out,
我不想惹你生气
but I requested a window seat, and there weren't any left.
但是我要的是靠窗的座儿 结果没了
I'm a victim of motion sickness. Do you mind?
我晕车 你介意吗
No, of course not. Perhaps there's another one.
不介意 也许还有座儿
I just know the French conductors are fairly strict.
法国售票员都这么严苛吗
Let me do the talking.
我替你说话
It is so nice to meet a gentleman nowadays.
最近能遇到绅士真是不容哟
Right on time.
准点发车
I just adore traveling by train, don't you?
我真的太喜欢坐火车出行了 不是吗
Ever since I was little, I thought it was so exciting.
从小儿就喜欢 简直太令人激动了
Like anything could happen.
就好像一切皆有可能
Indeed.
是啊
Do you live in London?
你住在伦敦吗
Los Angeles.
洛杉矶
Los Angeles.
洛杉矶
How exciting.
真刺♥激♥
I bet you're in the movie business.
你从事电影业吧
Uh, sort of.
差不多吧
Oh, my goodness.
天啦噜
When I tell my friends I sat next to...
等我跟我朋友提起的时候我就说我坐在
It's Candace, by the way.
我是坎迪斯
Jack.
杰克
They are going to be so jealous.
他们肯定非常嫉妒
So, are you an actor?
你是演员嘛
I mean, should I recognize you?
我应该认出你来吗
I'm a writer.
我是编剧
Oh, that has to be the hardest job.
那可是个苦差事
I mean, the blank page.
一切都要
That's where it all starts.
从头做起啊
Anything I might have seen?
我看过你的大作吗
Probably not.
可能没看过吧
Well, I have to admit, I'm not so crazy about movies.
我不得不承认 我并不怎么喜欢电影
I love my telly,
我喜欢看电视
even though you have to pay for it now, don't you?
就算你还需要花钱买♥♥节目 对吧
I love that one with the vampires
我喜欢那个讲吸血鬼的
who travel through time.
穿越剧
Oh, yes, people like that one.
是啊 人们都喜欢那一部
I do, certainly.
我确实喜欢
That dark, handsome man,
黑暗帅气男人
the one who plays the hunter.
演猎人的
What's his name? Samuel.
他叫什么来着 塞缪尔
Samuel something.
塞缪尔什么的
Samuel Barlow. I know him.
塞缪尔·巴洛 我认识他
You don't.
不会吧
What's he like?
他是什么样的人
Charming as you'd expect.
和想象中的一样有魅力
He was just in a miniseries I wrote.
他在出演我写的迷你剧集
Quite a lot of fun to work with.
跟他共事很有意思
Now, that I will watch.
我一定会看的
So, what is it?
所以是什么剧
I would love to see that man on a horse.
我特别想看他骑马
Well, you will.
会有的
It's a... a six-part series about the Russian royal family,
那是一部6集讲述俄罗皇族的斯迷你剧集
the Romanovs.
罗曼诺夫王朝
Incredible.
太棒了
We'll see.
到时候看
No. It's incredible.
不 真的太巧了
You're not going to believe this.
你肯定不相信
I knew a Romanov.
我认识罗曼诺夫家族的人
You'd be surprised how often people tell me that.
很多人都这么说
But he was the real thing.
但是他是真的
I mean, he had the china, the jewelry, the icon paintings.
我是说 他的瓷器 珠宝 圣像画
His grandmother told him all the stories.
他奶奶把所有的故事都告诉他了
She was supposed to have been there, you know.
她本来也该在俄♥罗♥斯♥的
The Bolsheviks slaughtered them all.
布尔什维克把他们都杀光了
Little children, too.
小孩子也不放过
Yes, I'm aware.
是的 我知道
Of course you are.
你当然知道
This is fascinating.
真的是有意思
So, what brought you to Paris?
你是怎么跑到巴黎的
Are you "shooting"?
在拍摄吗
No, I was in Geneva on family business.
不 我在日内瓦办家事
Are you married?
你结婚了吗
Engaged.
订婚了
Oh! What a lucky girl.
她真的好幸运
Aren't you going to ask about me?
你不问问我吗
You know, could you excuse me?
失陪一下
I'm gonna go have a smoke.
我去抽烟
Can't smoke on the train.
火车上不能抽烟
I hope I'm not being a nuisance.
希望我没烦你
Of course not.
当然没有
I'll be back.
我会回来的
Can I get a beer?
有啤酒吗
They came by, and I took the liberty
他们过来了 然后我就擅自给我们
of getting us a couple of their signature cocktails.
点了点特殊鸡尾酒
That's very nice of you.
你真好
We should have a toast.
我们干一杯吧
To your marriage and your success.
祝你的婚姻和你的成功
And, take it from me,
我跟你说
the wonderful life you have ahead.
你前程似锦
I can feel it. I know these things.
我能感受到
We have to look each other in the eye for good luck.
我们得四目对视有好运气
That Romanov I was telling you about--
我跟你说的那个罗曼诺夫家族的人
he was a tortured soul, poor thing.
那个人很可怜
I'm sorry, I really do have some work to catch up on.
我很抱歉 我真的有工作要做
You'll want to hear this, I promise.
你会很想听的 我保证
Well, his father had fallen in love
她爸爸
with a very beautiful woman who wasn't his mother.
有外遇了
She was quite a bit younger, and they were very much in love,
小三很年轻 他们很相爱
but it ended rather tragically.
但是结局很狗血
Aha. So this story is about you.
所以说 这是你的故事
What makes you say that?
你为什么这么说
I'm a writer.
我是作家
People often tell me stories,
总有人跟我讲故事
and they're always about themselves.
他们总是很自我
Well, you didn't let me get to the good part.
你还没听我说精彩的部分呢
This is the story of a murder.
这可是谋杀的故事哦
You should have started with that.
怎么不早说
: Well, that's good to know.
知道了
Professional advice.
专业建议
Where was I?
我说到哪了
Oh, yes.
哦对了
So, the father ended up marrying
小三上位
the beautiful young thing--no surprise--
一点也不惊讶
and they had many happy years together
他得癌症之前
before he fell ill with cancer.
他们非常开心幸福
The son had never got over his father's remarriage,
儿子对于父亲二婚耿耿于怀
but still he wanted to make things right
但是他还是想在他把死之前
before the old man was gone.
将一切理正
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表