剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
I want. I want...
我想要
You are so beautiful.
你好美啊
You don't like it when I say that.
你不喜欢我这么说
No, it's just I can't.
不 只是我没办法
I don't know.
我也不知道
Maybe it's just the circumstances.
可能只是时机问题吧
Life and death can make anything look like love.
生死当头 很容易激起爱意
That's not what this is.
但是我并不是这个意思
Can you let it be enough, that you know that I want to?
你可以就这样保持好现状吗 你知道我也想这样
I'll take what I can get.
我有的我都会感到知足
You have to go.
你走吧
Oh, look at that.
看看吧
Where were you?
你去哪了
What are you doing here? What am I doing here?
你来这干什么 我来这干什么
Nick posted a photo of himself at some art museum in Mexico.
尼克发了一张自己在墨西哥博物馆的照片
You kidnapped him.
你绑♥架♥了他
How could I kidnap my own son?
我怎么会绑♥架♥自己的儿子呢
You violated the custody agreement.
你违反了监护权的协议
You gave the hotel a fake name.
你跟酒店说的都是假名
This is none of your business.
这不是你的事
Y-Yes. Yes, Vicky, it is.
这是 维基 这还真是
Fine. Call the police.
好啊 那你报♥警♥吧
I'm going to bed. Victoria.
我要去睡了 维多利亚
I know that this is hard, I know that this is
我知道这样做很不容易
the absolute worst thing, but you've got to stop this.
这是最糟糕的事 但是你不能再这样了
You're acting crazy.
你现在是在发疯
You're making his life worse than it already is.
你在加剧他生活的悲哀
You don't care about him.
你不关心他
You just care about your money and controlling me.
你只关心你的钱和控制我
Look at him. He came the same day we did.
看看他 他和我们同一天来的
You look great.
你看起来很不错
Abel.
阿贝尔
Hey, how's it going?
嘿 你最近怎么样
It's okay. I'm supposed to have one more treatment.
还好 我还要再接受一次治疗
My dad's in there talking to the doctor.
我爸爸正在里面和医生聊天
It's not gonna work.
不会好的
You don't know that.
你也说不好
I just want to go home.
我只想回家
I should tell you that I'm not actually
我要告诉你
getting any treatments.
我不是来治病的
I knew you weren't sick.
我知道你没病
How?
你怎么知道
I've been around a lot of sick people.
我见过很多生病的人
I'm sorry I didn't say it sooner.
抱歉我没有早点告诉你
Whatever.
不重要
So, where's your mom?
你妈妈呢
Back at the hotel.
还在酒店
Well, I hope I get to see you before you go.
希望你走之前还能见到你
It was fun hanging out.
出去玩很有意思
Ready, bud?
好了吗 孩子
What are you doing right now?
你现在在做什么
What does it look like?
你看着像什么
Come on. I want to show you something.
别这样嘛 我给你看点东西
I'm really not...
我真的不是
I'll wait for you in the lobby.
我在走廊等你
Say it again?
叫什么
Teotihuacan.
特奥蒂瓦坎
It means "city of the gods."
意思是“上帝的城市”
They say it's a map of the heavens.
他们说这是天堂的地图
The smaller pyramid down there is the moon,
那个小小的金字塔就代表月亮
and the big one up there is the sun.
另外一个大的金字塔就代表太阳
When the Mexica ruled,
墨西卡人统治时期
it had already been abandoned for centuries.
这里已经废弃了好几个世纪
They didn't know anything about the people who built it,
他们完全不知道是谁建造了这里
or even what language they spoke.
也不知道他们说什么语言
But somehow,
但是
they knew not to destroy it.
他们知道不可以毁掉这里
I don't feel scared here.
我在这里并不害怕
I feel like everything's in its place,
感觉一切都井然有序
like it's been here forever.
就好像一直在这里一样
Like there is no time.
会让你忘了时间
Yes. That's it, exactly.
对 没错 就是这样
Well, that means I get to be next to you forever.
这就代表我在某个地方会永远都陪在
Somewhere.
你身边了
I wish I could feel this way all the time.
我希望可以永远都是这种感觉
Whenever I rush to put Nicky to bed, I have to stop myself
每次我着急催尼克去睡觉的时候 我都必须阻止自己
and remember that I may never do it again.
然后提醒自己我不能再那么做了
And those minutes, they get as big as the hours,
然而那些时间有时像几个小时一样长
and sometimes, as big as the days.
有时像好几天一样
I got to fight not to ruin them by anticipating the future.
我必须努力让自己保护好这些时间
You can't have regrets.
你不能有遗憾
You do so much.
你做了很多
Philip's gonna take him away from me.
菲利普会带他离开我
I need every second with my little boy.
我想要一直和我儿子在一起
Well, you know what you have to do then.
那你也知道应该做什么了
No. No, I can't go back to him.
不 我不能回去找他
We've hurt each other too much.
我们对彼此的伤害太深了
Maybe just tell him that you love him
或许就直接跟他说你爱他
because of what you have made together,
你们曾经一起做的种种
that you have accepted that you can't stop anything.
说你接受了自己无法改变事实的道理
And that the only thing that will help
唯一可以对这件事有帮助的
is going through it together.
就是你们一起经历的事情
You are connected and that's bigger than everything else.
你们的心依旧在一起 这就重于一切
Do you really want me to say that?
你真的想让我那么说吗
No.
不
I have to tell you something.
我要跟你说点事
What?
什么
I wanted to tell you before, but I didn't know how,
我之前就想跟你说 但不知道该怎么说
and then it was too late.
然后就太迟了
But I'm not sick.
但我没有生病
I deceived you, and Nick.
我骗了你 还有尼克
I didn't want to.
这不是我的本意
And I wouldn't have said anything
要不是你看着我的眼神
if you didn't keep looking at me like I was so brave.
让我感到自己很勇敢的话 我什么都不会说
So you were never sick.
所以你从来没病过吗
No.
是的
Yes.
是的
But everything else was the truth.
但其他事都是真的
I'm so glad.
我很开心
It's not a story.
这不是故事
What is it?
那是什么
I don't know. It's a poem, or something.
不知道 诗歌♥ 或其他的
It's god-awful.
简直烂透了
Yeah. I think you're right.
你说的对
So... are you trying to get fired?
你是故意想炒鱿鱼吗
No. I think I'm gonna quit.
不 我想直接辞职
I need to start over.
我要重新来过
You're a terrible journalist.
你这记者当的烂死了
It's about time.
都是时间问题
* Out of the quiet *
* Out of the sunrise *
* I hear the birdsong *
* Give way to sirens *
* I hear the voices give way to silence *
* It looks like fire *
* But it's just sunshine *
* Waters are rising, forests are burning *
* Hearts always hurt more while they are learning *
* Saying good-bye to the ones they have come from *
* Saying good-bye *
* To the ones they have run from *
* Out of the sirens *
* Might come the birdsong *
* Out of the silence might come the love song *
* After the love song might come the sunrise *
* After the sunrise *
* Might come the silence. *
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表