剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
**We got somethin', we both know it*
*我们有发现 我们心里都很清楚
**We don't talk too much about it*
*我们并不总是谈起
**Ain't no real big secret*
*也算不上什么大秘密
**All the same, somehow we get around it*
*都是一样 不知怎的我们却避之不及
**Listen*
*听着
**It don't really matter to me, baby*
*这对我真的不重要 宝贝
**You believe what you want to believe*
*你会相信你愿意去相信的东西
**You see, you don't have to live like a refugee*
*你没必要活得像是个逃难的人
**Don't have to live like a refugee*
*没必要活得像是个逃难的人
Oh!
哦
Oh. Take a bow.
鞠躬行礼
Our next performer, Henry.
下一位表演者 亨利
What are you playing?
你打算演奏什么
Uh, "Piano Concerto Number One, First Movement"
柴可夫斯基的第一钢琴协奏曲
by Tchaikovsky.
第一乐章
Take a bow.
鞠躬行礼
Well, thank God I don't have to say anything.
谢天谢地我不用说什么
The music has said it all.
一切尽在音乐中
And I know everyone has a horse in this race,
我知道所有人都付出了努力
but I cannot believe that the months
但是我还是不敢相信数月以来
of practice, practice, practice have turned into this
反反复复的练习成就了
afternoon of pure--
这个下午
you know what, I'm just gonna say it--
算了 我也就不保留了
magic.
魔幻的表现
But it's not magic.
但是这不是怪力乱神
It's a lot of focus, a lot of mistakes,
需要高度的专注 历经许多修正
a lot of nagging.
许多的唠叨
And then, wow.
然后才能
Let's hear it for our kids.
让我们给我们的孩子们鼓鼓掌
All of them because, believe me,
他们所有人 因为 相信我
it ain't easy to do what they just did.
达到他们刚才的表现水平绝非易事
And Katherine and Alex?
还有凯瑟琳和艾历克斯
Thank you for lending your beautiful home.
感谢你们把你们美丽的家宅借给我们
You are gracious and generous, as always.
你们一如既往地慷慨大方
And now, as I always say-- and I was the first person
现在 就像我经常说的 而且我是
to say this-- let them eat cake.
第一个这么说的人 何不食蛋糕
No! Everybody, freeze.
不 所有人 不许动
Freeze.
不许动
I know that we're all very proud of our children,
我知道我们都为孩子们感到非常骄傲
but the real star of this afternoon is David Patton.
但是今天下午表演的真正功臣是大卫·帕特森
You have really whipped these kids into shape. Jayden.
你把这些孩子训练地很好 贾登
There's a card.
里面还有张卡
Aw. Read it.
哦 读读看
Absolutely not.
绝对不要
"Dear David,
亲爱的大卫
You are the key that has unlocked the mystery of talent."
你是解开了天赋谜题的那把钥匙
I worked on that. -
我花了心思的
Isn't he awesome? -
这不是很棒吗
I'm very touched.
我深受触动
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, can I help?
需要我帮忙吗
No. I actually love this.
不 我自己来就好
Uh, one of the great things about this house
打扫也是拥有这间房♥子的
is cleaning it up.
乐趣之一
David, you're still here.
大卫 你还在这
Someone was blocking my car. Oh.
有人把我的车堵住了 哦
Do you want to take home some tiramisu?
你想要带些提拉米苏回家吗
Can't have it in the house.
我不能带回家去
Well, I'll save it.
那我就放起来了
It's Benji's favorite. So sophisticated.
这是班吉最喜欢的 真有品味
When I was ten, I would've thought that tiramisu
在我十岁的时候 我还以为
was Jar Jar Binks crying.
那是加加宾克斯的哭声
Teera-mee-su.
提拉米苏
Honey, those are clean.
亲爱的 这些是干净的
Oh.
哦
Can we talk about Henry?
我们能谈谈亨利的情况吗
He has really come along.
他进步真的不小
Right? And he really loves it.
就说吧 他很投入
I never thought he would've played
我从来没想过他能
in front of a crowd like that.
在那么多人面前表演
You know, that was my show piece at Juilliard.
那是我在茱莉亚音乐学院的表演曲目
I played it for Elton John.
我当时是弹给艾尔顿·约翰听
I have a picture of it somewhere.
我还留了当时的照片
He said I should "prepare to be misunderstood."
他说我应该做好不被理解的准备
Supposedly what Paul McCartney said to him.
这大概是保罗·麦卡特尼和他说过的话
Like to see that picture.
我想看看你的照片
I'll find it.
我回头去找
You sure you don't want some?
你确定不要来点吗
No. Really.
不用了 真的
Oh! Let me get the checkbook. I totally forgot.
我去拿支票簿 我都忘了
I didn't want to ask.
我不好意思开口
So, Alex, a friend of mine just ate lunch at the Google campus.
艾历克斯 我的一个朋友在谷歌♥园区吃了个午餐
Is that what they call it?
是这么叫的吧
Yeah.
没错
He said it was like Disneyland for nerds.
他说那里就像是书呆子们的迪士尼乐园
Although I guess Disneyland
虽然我觉得迪士尼乐园
is Disneyland for nerds. Yeah.
就是书呆子们的天堂了 是啊
Have you been?
你去过吗
Yup.
去过
Done with that?
你喝完了吗
One second.
稍等
Thanks. Thanks.
谢谢 不客气
You looking for me?
你在找我吗
Would it be okay if I spoke to you now?
我现在可以和你谈谈吗
I know office hours are tomorrow, but I have a conflict.
我知道明天才是面谈时间 但是我有些问题不明白
Sure. What class are you in?
当然 你选的哪门课
Tolstoy and Dostoevsky.
托尔斯泰与陀思妥耶夫斯基
And what's your name?
那叫什么名字
Mia Zhang.
米亚·张
I don't understand what I did wrong.
我不明白我做错了什么
The ideas are straight from your lectures.
文章中的观点是直接从你的讲课内容中总结的
I even found your book, which is out of print.
我还找到了你的绝版书
Hence the word "derivative."
所以我才会写缺乏新意
This is calculated.
这些内容都是刻意安排的
I will reward you for thinking, not just for thinking like me.
我是基于你的思考来给你评分 而不是根据迎合我想法的程度
That was a lot of work.
这花了我不少功夫
I've never gotten a "C" before.
我之前还从来没得过C
I'm sure you're very smart.
我相信你是个聪明的学生
But you picked the first sentence from the book.
但是第一句就是从书里摘的
I could ask a bus driver about Tolstoy,
我就算去问公交司机他们对托尔斯泰的看法
and they'd know that line.
他们也能说上来这句话
So I got a "C" because I think like a bus driver?
所以我得了个C是因为我的想法和公交司机一样
I thought a female professor
我还以为女教授
would bring a different perspective.
能够有不同的视角
Mia, what I was basically saying is that having an education...
米亚 我基本都和你摊开说接受教育
You know what? You're right.
算了 你说的对
That comment was snobby.
刚才的评价很刻薄
Indefensible.
而且站不住脚
But I would've gladly accepted a political analysis
但是我很乐意拜读为什么你觉得
of why you think Anna Karenina--
安娜·卡列尼娜
which was so threatening at the time it was published
这本在发行时对社会造成巨大震动
that women were banned from reading it--
而且当时的女性还被禁止阅读的书
has no value because it was written by a man.
因为作者是男性就毫无价值的政♥治♥分♥析♥
I'm sorry to interrupt.
不好意思打扰了
I'm looking for Katherine Ford.
我想找一下凯瑟琳·福特
That's me.
我就是
Uh, I can wait if you're busy.
如果您在忙我可以等
I'm sorry. Who are you?
不好意思 您是哪位
I can wait.
我可以等
Is something wrong? It's not an emergency.
出什么问题了吗 不是什么紧急情况
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表