剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Jacqueline, do you have a sec?
杰奎琳 你有时间吗
Just a minute, dear.
稍等一下 亲爱的
Lazlo!
拉兹罗
You've been waiting here
你们一直在这里
in the House of Special Purpose,
在XXXX等着
deprived of contact,
和外界失去联♥系♥
choked by heat.
热的喘不上气
We move from Alexei
镜头从阿列克谢脸上
across the despondent faces
挪到这些沮丧的脸上
until we reach the royal couple
最后定格到皇家夫妇这里
and Nicholas reads the telegram.
尼古拉斯把电报读出来
Then your faces fill with hope.
然后你们的脸上洋溢着希望
Nicky?
尼基
"My children, don't fret.
“孩子们 别担心
"My nephew, King George,
我的外甥 乔治大帝
"is sending a ship to Sebastopol to rescue us.
正在派船去塞瓦斯托波尔营救我们
"We shall live on, as God intends us.
我们会活下去的 遵照神的旨意
Your loving mother, Empress Marie."
爱你们的母亲 玛丽皇后”
Alexandra, we're saved.
亚历山德拉 我们得救了
I'm done.
我受不了了
Jacqueline, you know my heart goes out to you,
杰奎琳 你知道我很爱你的
but I'm afraid I cannot be a part of this piece of shit.
但我恐怕不能再参与这个破剧了
I told you that I was not going to let you ruin this.
我给你说了 我不会让你毁了它的
I didn't just marry a king. I made one.
我不只是嫁给了一个国王 我造就了一个
You were not born a Romanov.
你生下来不是罗曼诺夫家的
You don't understand.
你不明白
I do whatever it takes so we carry on.
为了让我们活下去我愿意做任何事
I would not let them die.
我不会让他们死的
I have to go.
我要走了
You were never good enough for my son!
你一直配不上我儿子
Alexandra's stepping out!
亚历山德拉要走了
What's going on?
这是怎么回事
We're shutting down.
我们要关闭这里了
What? When?
什么 什么时候啊
I don't know. I'm a PA, okay?
我不知道 我只是一个公共区主管 好吗
Well, I need a phone. Now.
我需要一个手♥机♥ 现在就要
Nothing's working. You'll have to go into town.
这里什么都用不了 你得进城去
Then I'll need a ride.
那我需要有人送我去
Obviously, transportation's busy.
很显然 现在交通很繁忙
Olivia, we're about to shoot.
奥利维亚 我们要开拍了
They were looking everywhere for you.
他们在到处找你
I'm not going back there.
我不会回去了
Your agent is here.
你的经纪人来了
Really?
真的吗
Bob.
鲍勃
There's the star.
大明星来了
Hey, Jacqueline has just been raving.
嘿 杰奎琳刚一直在瞎扯
Do you know that Bob was the first one
你知道鲍勃是第一个
to get me a Hollywood picture?
给了我好莱坞梦想的人吗
I saw her at Cannes,
我在戛纳见到了她
and I said, "She can work anywhere."
然后我说 “她可以在任何地方工作”
But then he lost interest.
然后他对我失去了兴趣
Never. To this day,
没有的事 直到今天
every script Julianne Moore gets
朱丽安·摩尔拿到的每一个剧本上
has your fingerprints on it.
都有你的指纹
I've never heard of her.
我从来没有听说过她
Can I talk to you?
我能和你说句话吗
Don't go far. We're about to shoot.
别走远哦 我们马上要开拍了
Apparently, they've shut us down,
很显然 他们要关闭这里
so I don't even know how she's shooting.
我都不知道她还怎么拍摄
I know. She's clearly off her rocker.
我明白 她显然是疯了
That's why I'm here.
所以我才来这里
So everything's okay, right?
所以说一切都没问题 对吧
I'm walking out that door.
我要从这里出去了
The way I figure,
我的想法是
we're gonna create a narrative
我们要编造一个故事
where Jacqueline just couldn't handle
就说杰奎琳无法处理
a project at this level.
这种水准的项目
So she broke under the pressure.
由于压力太大 她就崩溃了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you. Okay.
谢谢你 好了
Go straight back to your room and pack.
回你房♥间去收拾东西吧
We'll leave first thing in the morning.
我们明天一大早就走
I'll take care of this.
我来处理这里
We're leaving!
我们要走了
Great. Just... Just a minute.
太好了 稍等我一下
Open the door!
把门打开
What? Open the door. We're leaving.
什么 把门打开 我们要走了
Can you give me a minute?
你们能稍微等我一下吗
You have to come with us.
你得跟我们走
You're taking me to the airport, right?
你们要带我去机场 对吧
Come on. Now!
快点 现在就走
I have to change. Give me a minute.
我要换件衣服 稍等我一下
Let go of me.
放开我
We are leaving.
我们要走了
No!
不
Get your hands off me!
别碰我
What is going on?
这是怎么回事
You are not allowed to do this.
你们不能这么做
Did someone talk to Bob?
有人和鲍勃谈过吗
This is not funny!
这一点都不搞笑
Just get in the truck.
赶紧上车
I am warning you right now this is going to be
我警告你 你将会摊上这辈子
the biggest fucking lawsuit of your life!
最大的官司
Shut up!
闭嘴
Please stop.
求你们停下
What am I supposed to do?
你们要我♥干♥嘛
What are they doing?
他们在干嘛
What is the meaning of this?
这是什么意思
Shoot them!
杀死他们
Cut!
卡
Thank you, everyone! That was great!
谢谢大家 刚才真棒
Yeah. Nice job.
是的 干得漂亮
Oh, that was just so--
哦 刚刚真的太
I'm sorry, Olivia.
很抱歉 奥利维亚
I know what you want to hear.
我知道你想听我说什么
You were wonderful.
你表现得棒极了
Honey, it was worth it.
亲爱的 这是值得的
Olivia, you're going to win an award.
奥利维亚 你会拿奖的
Olivia.
奥利维亚
Olivia.
奥利维亚
Medic!
医生
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表