剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
I think maybe two more, and then I can stop.
我想再做两年 就不做了
Oh, good. So you must do well.
噢 很好 所以你肯定干得很好
I have a plan.
我有个计划
Save your money.
把钱存起来
Yeah, that makes sense.
是的 有道理
You gonna buy a nice house?
你打算买♥♥一个很好的房♥子
Here?
在这里
I want to get as far away as I can.
我想离这里越远越好
Your English is very good.
你的英语说的非常棒
Hey, boy.
嘿 兄弟
You lost?
你迷路了
It's cold out here.
这外面很冷
Come on, let's get you inside.
过来 让我带你进去
Huh?
哈
Come here.
过来
Wait, come here. Come here.
别跑 过来 过来
You look very nice. The judge will be happy.
你看起来很好 法官会很开心的
What goodies do you have left?
你给我们留了什么好东西
Three bags of coffee and a scarf.
三袋咖啡豆和一条围巾
We'll need all of it.
全是我们需要的
Wait. Hold on.
等等 等等
What? What is it?
怎么 怎么了
I don't know what to say.
我不知道怎么说
You have no idea how much I want a baby,
你不知道我们有多想要一个孩子
how much we've been through to do this, to be here.
我们有多想一起经历这个过程 多想来这里
But I just... I can't.
但我只是 我不能
I can't do this.
我不能这么做
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
What is this?
这是什么意思
I'm not a saint.
我不是圣诞老人
I just...
我只是
I don't want to do it.
我不想这么做
I know.
我知道
I just... I don't want to.
我只是 我不想
You don't mean this.
你不是这么想的
You're just nervous. It happens all the time.
你只是紧张 人们经常这样
I'm not nervous.
我不紧张
There's something wrong with that baby.
那个孩子有问题
In fact, I'm not even sure it's the same baby.
事实上 我甚至不能确定这就是那个孩子
You don't know how hurtful you are.
你不知道自己有多难过
The director dedicated her life to taking care of these children
院长把她的生命都奉献出来照顾这些
that no one else cares about.
没人关心的孩子
Her job, my job, is to make sure that all of them
她的职责 我的职责 就是确保这些孩子
have a chance at finding a home.
能有机会找到一个家庭
Well, I'm not even sure
好吧 我只是不能确定
that child will pass the visa medical exam.
那个孩子能通过签证体♥检♥
Of course she will pass.
当然她会通过的
Only one in a thousand times has a child not passed,
只有千分之一的机会通不过
and only because of TB.
仅仅是因为结核
Oksana does not have TB.
奥克萨娜没有结核
But Oksana does have something wrong with her, doesn't she?
但奥克萨娜确实有问题 不是吗
Why does it matter?
这有什么关系呢
You will take her back to the U.S. and your doctors,
你会带她回到美国 你的医生
and they will tell you what is wrong with her
他们会告诉你她有什么毛病
and they will fix her.
然后会治好她
You will see.
你看吧
I know what this is.
我想知道这是什么
Don't worry. I will fix everything.
不要担心 我会解决所有的事情的
No. No!
不 不
All you need to do is spend more time with the baby.
所有你需要做的就是花更多的时间在孩子身上
We will bring her to you.
我们会把她到你身边
You will take her back to the hotel
你带她回酒店
and play with her. No pressure.
跟她一起玩 轻松地
I will change the flights.
我会改航♥班♥
I will make all the arrangements, no problem.
我会安排好所有的事情 没问题的
You will see. Everything will be fine.
你看着吧 所有的事情都没问题的
No. No. I don't want to see her again. Please.
不 不 我不想再看到她 拜托了
Okay, stop! All right? That's enough.
好吧 闭嘴 好吗 够了
My wife is very upset,
我的妻子很沮丧
and I don't want to hear any more arguments.
我不想听到更多的争吵了
She said no.
她说了不
She has every right to.
她有权利拒绝
We've made up our minds and now we're going home.
我们已经决定了现在我们要回家了
Please. Mr. Garner, give me a chance
拜托了 加纳先生 给我一个机会
to explain everything to the director.
向院长解释这一切
There has been a misunderstanding.
这里有个误会
It will only take one minute, please.
只要几分钟 拜托了
And I will drive you wherever you want to go.
然后我会开车送你们去任何地方
Fine. Make it quick.
好吧 快点儿搞定
I have a bad feeling.
我有种不详的预感
What do you mean?
你什么意思
We need to go. We need to get out of here.
离开这里 我们需要离开这里
How are we gonna do that? We don't have a car.
我们怎么可能这么做 我们没有车
We don't even know where we are. We can't call a cab.
我们甚至不知道自己在哪里 也不能叫出租车
I don't care. We'll have to flag somebody down.
我不在乎 我们必须击倒某个人
How much cash do you have left?
你还有多少零钱
I don't know. 300 maybe?
我不知道 大概300吧
But it doesn't matter. We can't go anywhere.
但也没有用 我们哪儿也不能去
The hotel has our passports.
我们的护照在酒店
I don't care. We'll call an embassy. How?
我不关心 我们可以打给大使♥馆♥ 怎么打
We don't speak Russian. We don't even know how to use the phone.
我们不会将俄语 我们甚至不知道怎么使用电♥话♥
You don't know these people.
你不了解这些人
If we don't get out of here right now,
如果我们不马上离开这里
they're gonna come back with reinforcements
他们会带着帮手回来
and they're gonna take us away,
带走我们
and no one will ever know what happened to us.
然后没有人知道我们遇到了什么事
Joe. All right, we'll...
乔 好了 我们会
Hurry.
快点
Please. We're leaving.
拜托了 我们要走了
This is Katerina.
这是卡特琳娜
Stop.
等等
Let me take a photo so she can remember where she came from.
我们一起拍张照吧这样我们就知道她是从哪里来的了
Cheese.
茄子
Shh, shh, shh, shh.
嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘
You need to stand.
你们得站起来
Are you Joe and Anka Garner
你们是来自美国加利福尼亚洛杉矶的
from Los Angeles, California, United States of America?
乔和安卡·加纳吗
We are. We are.
是的 是的
Do you recognize the authority of this court?
你们承认这个法庭的权威吗
We do. We do.
是的 是的
Do you consent to adopt...
你们同意收养
Oksana Ivanovna Tyutcheva?
奥克萨纳·伊万诺夫纳·提努切娃吗
...Oksana Ivanovna Tyutcheva?
奥克萨纳·伊万诺夫纳·提努切娃
We do. We do.
同意 同意
Are you prepared to do whatever is required
你们准备好满足她的一切
to meet her medical needs?
医药需求了吗
We are. We are.
准备好了 准备好了
The judge will hear your statement now.
现在法官要听你们的陈述
Please. One of you must say something.
来吧 来一个人说点儿什么吧
We came to Russia because, uh,
我们来俄♥罗♥斯♥是因为 嗯
my wife wanted to preserve her unique ancestry.
我妻子想要保留她独特的血统
And, uh, we will endeavor every day
嗯 我们每天会尝试
to tell our daughter about her heritage,
跟女儿讲她的祖先
the strength...
关于力量
and the history of this special place
这个特别地方的历史
and how everyone here is so wonderful,
以及这里的人有多么地棒
helpful, and gracious.
多么地乐于助人 多么地亲切
We want you to know that this baby
我们想让你们知道这个孩子
means everything to us.
对我们来说意味着一切
She is our dream come true.
她意味着我们的梦想成真的
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表