剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Was your son...
你儿子
Uh... does he...
他有没有
Was he sick when you first saw him?
你第一次见他的时候他有没有生病
He wasn't sick.
他没生病
But he had cigarette burns on his thighs.
但他的大腿上有烟头烫出的疤
Can you imagine?
你能想象吗
He screamed bloody murder when he first saw us.
他第一次见到我们时哭得像杀猪一样
I can't blame him.
不是他的错
Total strangers speaking a foreign language to him.
完全陌生的人 对他说着外语
I probably smell weird to him.
我的味道可能对他来说很奇怪
He smells weird to me.
他的味道对我来说也很奇怪
We're taking him away from everything he knows.
我们把他从一切他所熟知的事物中带走
Never mind how awful it is.
不管这里有多糟糕吧
Our daughter didn't cry at all.
我们女儿一点也不哭
Even when we... took off her clothes,
就算当我们脱她衣服的时候
which was weird to begin with.
开始就这么做已经很奇怪了
But she has this... terrible rash.
但她身上的疹子很严重
They all do.
他们都这样
There are a lot of well-meaning people here,
这里有很多善良的人
but they just can't pay attention to so many kids.
但他们没精力照顾这么多孩子
Not the way you will.
不能像你这样
Everyone keeps saying how great we are for doing this,
每个人都说我们这么做真是太伟大了
but the truth is
但事实是
we're blessed.
我们才是幸运的那个
All we wanted was a child and we got one.
我们只想要个孩子 我们得到了
That's true.
是的
But, I mean, they are lucky.
但 我的意思是 他们还是很幸运的
I mean, this place?
我是说 这地方
I'd love to t-tell my daughter where she's from someday, but...
我很乐意告诉我女儿她来自哪里 但是
Yeah.
是啊
What's there to tell?
这儿有什么好说的
Hello?
喂
Yeah, I'm awake.
嗯 我醒了
Okay. Mm-hmm.
好 嗯
I'll be down in a few.
我马上就下去
I'll bring your coat. Yeah.
我把你的外套带下去 嗯
Hey.
嘿
Hey. Uh, this is my husband, Joe.
嘿 这是我丈夫 乔
Pleasure to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Patricia. That's my mom, Barb.
帕特里夏 这是我妈妈 巴布
Hello.
你好
And that's her little boy, Austin.
这是她儿子 奥斯汀
Aw, hey, Austin.
哦 嘿 奥斯汀
Come on. Say hi. Hello.
来呀 说嗨 你好
Uh, they're going to the flea market
他们要去跳蚤市场
and said we could tag along.
说我们可以一起去
I thought we weren't supposed to go anywhere.
我还以为我们哪儿都不去了呢
Vera is gonna take us there.
维拉会带我们去
Yeah, she's engaged to Elena's son.
她和埃琳娜的儿子订婚了
Really? Family business.
是吗 家族企业啊
Yeah, I wanted to get some cream for Oksana's, um, rash.
我想给奥克萨纳买♥♥点药膏治疹子
Yup. Oh. They're gonna join us.
好 他们要跟我们一起去
Um. Good. Uh, we should go. Okay.
哦 好的 我们该走了 好的
Mom. Come on.
妈 走吧
So you work for Elena.
所以你是给埃琳娜打工吗
Isn't she going to be your mother-in-law? How's that?
她不是你婆婆吗 这怎么说的
In school I study social work.
我在学校学的是社会工作
I very much like the children. I meet nice people.
我很喜欢孩子 我能遇到友善的人
I practice my English.
我能练习英语
And, yes, Elena pays me well. And her son does this, too?
而且 是的 埃琳娜给我的工资很高 那她儿子也干这行吗
No. Dima is still in school.
不 迪马还在上学
He studies to be Internet engineer.
他在学习成为网络工程师
We are not hurry.
我们还不急
I think he's hungry.
我想他饿了
It's very hard to get him to eat any real food.
让他吃点真正的食物太难了
All they feed them here is Bush wings.
他们只给孩子喂的都是布♥什♥翅
What is that?
那是什么
It's all the parts of the chicken Americans won't eat.
是美国人不吃的鸡的部位
The U.S. sells them here.
美国卖♥♥到这里
The orphanages fry them in lard, feed it to the kids.
孤儿院用猪油煎好 喂给孩子们吃
You're okay.
没事了
They name them Bush wings
它们被称为布♥什♥翅
to honor your president who sent them.
是为了纪念你们总统把它们送来
He's doing great. I mean, all he has is a cold.
他没事的 只是感冒了而已
That's what you think.
那是你觉得
You never know what you're getting here.
永远别以为你知道你在这儿会得什么病
I told her that.
我告诉过她了
Mom, he's fine.
妈 他没事的
Anyway, he's mine now.
不管怎样 他现在是我的了
Whatever happens, I'll take care of him.
不管发生什么事 我都会照顾好他的
You should get a potty chair
你该给他买♥♥个
like the one they have at the orphanage.
孤儿院里那种便便椅
You don't want him to backslide.
你可不能让他又不会上厕所了
This is the one.
就是这个
Antibacterial.
抗菌的
Russian formula, very effective.
俄♥罗♥斯♥配方 非常有效
Thank you. Did I give you enough rubles?
谢谢 我给你的卢布够吗
Mm-hm. Make sure you stay together.
够了 你们最好待在一起
And watch for pickpockets.
小心扒手
Vera, what does the word
维拉 那个词是什么意思
"pee-yaht-neet-sta" mean?
pee-yaht-neet-sta
"Pee-yah-NEE-sta"? Something like that?
Pee-yah-NEE-sta 类似这种发音
Pyatnitsa? This is Friday.
Pyatnitsa 是周五的意思
Or, do you mean, uh, pianist?
或者 你是说钢琴家吗
No, I don't think so.
不是 我觉得不是
Maybe it was more like "pee-YAH-neet-za."
可能更像pee-YAH-neet-za
Look at this.
看这个
Now we know why they wanted the tags on.
现在我们知道为什么他们希望不撕标签了
Do you mean p'yanitsa?
你是说p'yanitsa吗
Yeah. Yeah. I think so.
对对 我想是的
This means drinker.
这是醉鬼的意思
Like alcohol?
就是喝酒吗
Yes.
对
It's a person who takes alcohol every day, too much.
就是那种每天喝很多酒的人
We have to get back.
我们得回去了
Elena's picking us up for dinner.
埃琳娜要接我们去吃晚餐呢
Yes, for Chinese restaurant. I drop you off.
对 去中国餐馆 我送你们去
So it's good, right? Mm.
很好吃吧 嗯
It's amazing how you can get good Chinese food
真是太神奇了 几乎在全世界
pretty much anywhere in the world.
任何地方都能吃到好吃的中国菜
Mm, China is right over there.
中国就在那边
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道还能不能喝了
We're celebrating. You are a family now.
我们在庆祝 你们现在是个家庭了
Well, to your family, too.
也敬你的家庭
Your daughter-in-law is lovely.
你儿媳妇很可爱
She's not my daughter yet. Almost.
她还不是我儿媳妇 但快了
Well, she certainly admires you.
她一定很崇拜你
She says you've made many happy families.
她说你成就了许多幸福的家庭
She was nice?
她很好吗
Mm-hmm. She, uh, took us to the flea market
是啊 她带我们去了跳蚤市场
with that gay woman and her mom.
和那个同性恋女人还有她妈一起
That is impossible.
这不可能
What?
什么
You are mistaken. Single woman, yes.
你肯定弄错了 单身女人 可以
Single men, no.
单身男人 不行
Homosexuals cannot adopt from Russia, ever.
同性恋永远不能从俄♥罗♥斯♥领养孩子
It's not allowed.
这是违法的
Hey, um,
那个
I, um, bought this at the hotel.
我在酒店买♥♥了这个
I wonder if
我想请你
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表