剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
What if it's vodka?
万一是伏特加呢
I don't know. We did that, too.
我不知道 因为我以前也这么干过
What if it was Henry?
如果是亨利呢
The kid probably came home drunk or he got caught with it,
也有可能是那孩子喝多了然后被逮住
and then he blamed it on David.
然后酒栽赃给大卫
You think?
你觉得吗
Well, that's what I would've done.
反正是我我就这样
Are we gonna throw these tickets away?
我们是要把这些票扔了吗
Okay.
好
Shit.
靠
Hello, Detective Gutierrez.
你好 古铁雷斯警探
Yes, hello.
啊 你好
Is this Professor Ford? It is.
是福德教授吗 是的
I've been trying to get a hold of you to make an appointment.
我一直试着联♥系♥你
Sorry about that.
很抱歉
I mentioned my partner was on vacation.
我说过我的搭档在度假
He just got back.
他刚回来
Well, I never heard from you,
我一直没接到你的消息
and, frankly, I couldn't wait,
说实话我有点等不及了
so I ended up talking to the kids myself.
所以我就我自去和孩子们谈了一下
About David Patton.
关于大卫·巴顿
You said that was okay.
你说过可以的
Can I ask you, was it alcohol related?
我能问问你 是不是和酒有关
Is that what your kids told you?
你的孩子是这么说的吗
No. No.
不是 不是
What did they say?
他们说什么
Henry?
亨利
I didn't know you were here.
我不知道你在这
I'm a little early. I hope that's okay.
我来得有点早 希望你不介意
Of course.
没关系
It's so beautiful.
这曲子很美
I wish I could play like that.
我真希望我也能弹得这么好
You probably could.
你也许能做到
Did you ever try?
你试过吗
I did when I was a girl.
我在小的时候尝试过
But I wasn't good at it.
但是我不擅长
And I thought... I'd better spend my time elsewhere.
我就觉得 我不如把时间花在别的地方
I'm never going to be a professional.
我永远也成不了钢琴家
That's not what I meant.
我不是那个意思
No, no, no. You're right.
不 不 不 你说的对
When I was at Juilliard, I never imagined
我在茱莉亚音乐学院的时候 我从没想过
it was preparing me for this.
我的所学会被用在教孩子上
I mean, everyone has to teach at some point.
每个人在人生中都会经历授之以渔这么个阶段
It's either that or play at Nordstrom
不这么做就是去百货商场
or a cruise ship.
或者游艇上工作
Some piano bar like Billy Joel.
或者像比利·乔一样在钢琴酒吧演奏
I mean, of course, everyone would like to be Billy Joel.
当然 所有人都希望成为比利·乔
There's just very few people like that.
能做到的却很少
It's all just biding your time until Carnegie Hall.
一切都不过是为了在你进入卡内基音乐厅演奏之前韬光养晦
And then you start thinking about...
然后你开始思考
why you really play at all.
你为什么要演奏
For me,
对于我来说
any problem...
任何问题
...and there have been many,
我确实有很多烦恼
just melts away the minute I start.
在我触碰琴键的一瞬间都消失了
And I get to share that.
我得以分享这份快乐
I get to be the good thing in someone's life
在事事不遂人愿之时
when everything else is bad.
成为别人生命中美好的一部分
If you had told me that teaching was something other than
如果在过去对我说当老师不仅是我梦想的陪衬
supporting my dream, that it would actually become my dream,
而就是我的梦想
I never would have believed you.
我绝对不会相信你
It's so much better than applause.
这要比掌声要令人满足得多
I mean, applause is nice, too.
当然掌声也不错
Are you sure you don't want to try?
你确定不想试试吗
I'll get you one day.
你迟早会改变心意的
He's...
他是
He's a really great teacher.
他是一位很好的老师
That's-that's good to hear.
很高兴听到你这么说
We appreciate your help with this.
我们感谢你对调查的协助
That's it?
就这样吗
Yeah. For the time being.
对 目前来说就是这样
Uh, we'll let you know if we need anything else.
如果我们需要另外的协助我们会通知你
You have a good day, ma'am.
祝你今天愉快 女士
Hello?
喂
Yes.
好
I-I'll be right there.
我马上就过去
I'm on my way.
我在路上了
Okay, I'm coming now.
我这就来
So are you nauseated?
你觉得恶心吗
Do you feel like you want to throw up?
你想要吐吗
Maybe.
可能吧
Did you eat a corn dog again? No.
你是不是又吃玉米热狗了 没有
So what do you think is wrong?
你觉得是出了什么问题
Should we go to the doctor?
我们需要去看医生吗
I just... don't feel good.
我只是 我感觉不舒服
Well, we're going to go home so you can lie down, okay?
我们这就回家去你好躺下来
I don't want to take piano anymore.
我不想要再上钢琴课了
What? Why not?
什么 为什么
Because of what you said.
因为你说的话
About David?
关于大卫的事
Yeah.
对
Benji, did he do something?
班吉 他是不是对你做了什么
No.
没有
Well, then, what?
那么是为什么
I just think it'd be weird now.
我觉得现在就有点奇怪了
I guess no one has any homework.
看来都没有作业
So what the fuck?
怎么回事
Maybe Henry put the idea in Benji's head,
也许是亨利给班吉灌输的主意
because he said he wanted to skip this week.
因为他想要这周翘课
What was Henry's reason?
那亨利又是出于什么原因
He didn't say.
他没说
I didn't think it was weird until Benji said it,
直到班吉说出来我才觉得奇怪
because he said it was weird.
因为他亲口说感觉很奇怪
So now you want to fire him?
你想要把他解雇了
I'm not gonna fire him.
我不会解雇他
I'm gonna let them quit.
我会让他们不上了
You know what, I hate him for putting us in this position.
我不喜欢他把我们逼到这个境地
I worked my whole life
我努力了一辈子
to give our kids the privilege of a normal childhood,
才让我们的孩子能够享受一个正常的同年
and he punctured the whole thing.
他来把一切都搅了
So you agree.
所以你同意
No.
不
Because he didn't do anything.
因为他什么也没做
He bought a kid booze.
他给小孩买♥♥酒
That's, like, right out of the child molester's handbook.
这就是儿童猥亵犯的基本特征
It could've been beer. Alex.
可能就只是啤酒 艾历克斯
And we don't even know that happened.
我们都不知道是不是确有其事
A good mother would have just gotten rid of him
一个称职的母亲在知道
the minute there was even a tiny possibility
哪怕有一丝可能性发生了不好的事情之后
something happened.
就会立马把他开除
Sure. In a hypothetical universe, that makes sense.
当然 在假设的情境下 这说得通
But in the real world, that's not true.
但是在现实世界 情况不同
A good person doesn't ruin somebody's life
一个好人是不会因为无端的指控就
over some random accusation.
毁了别人的生活
Did I ever tell you about Alan?
我和你说过艾伦的事吗
Alan who?
哪个艾伦
I don't remember his last name,
我不记得他姓什么了
but when we first moved to Burlingame,
但是我们在刚搬到伯林盖姆的时候
there was this kid next door named Alan.
邻居家有个小孩叫艾伦
And Alan was really cool.
艾伦很酷
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表