剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
What are you going to do?
你打算怎么做
Flirt? Fix her water heater?
跟她调情 还是帮她修热水器
You're right. It's my problem, it's not yours.
你说得对 这是我的问题 不是你的
I've got it, okay?
我能解决的 好吗
Just fix it.
赶紧给我解决
Hajar. Oh, hello.
哈佳尔 你好
Can I give you a ride home? No, thank you.
我能送你回家吗 不了 谢谢你
Well, I'd like to talk to you.
我想跟你聊几句
I really appreciate this.
谢谢你能来
Oh, I don't want any.
我不想要酒
Just a glass. No, I don't drink.
就一杯 不了 我不喝酒
Well, you eat, don't you?
但是你可以吃东西的吧
You have to believe me. I didn't know she was sick.
你得相信我 我不知道她病了
I believe you.
我相信你
Good. Well, then you can also believe me
太好了 那你也应该相信我
when I say that you can't take the apartment.
你不能继承那间公♥寓♥
It doesn't belong to you.
它不属于你
You seem like the kind of person
你看起来是那种
who wouldn't take advantage of someone, a good person.
不会占别人便宜的好人
I am.
我是
It's mine.
公♥寓♥是我的
It's all I have, and...
那是我仅剩的东西了 而且
I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I did what you're doing.
而且如果我是你 在拿走这间公♥寓♥之后根本无法入睡
Your religion has all these rules.
你的信仰里面有这么多规矩
There's not one for this? Stealing?
没有关于这一条的吗 偷窃
I didn't steal it.
我没有偷
She doesn't know what she's doing.
她不知道自己在干什么
She's not a child.
她又不是小孩了
Sh... she's lived longer than both of us put together.
她比我们两个加起来活的都长
You know how she is. I said no a hundred times.
你知道她是怎样的人 我一直在拒绝
She was sick, and I took care of her,
她病了 我照顾她
but this is what she did.
但这件事是她做的
I didn't ask for it, but this is what she wants.
不是我主动要的 是她想做的
Can you just give me a minute? I'll be right back.
你能等我一下吗 我马上回来
Fuck.
妈的
Bon appétit.
用餐愉快
I have to get home.
我得回家了
Please. Just...
拜托你
I don't know. Just don't go yet.
我不知道 你先别走
Look, I don't even really care about the apartment.
听着 我根本不在意那间公♥寓♥
Sophie does. I had to try.
苏菲在意 我得试试
I mean...
我是说
I never even dreamed of having what I have now.
我做梦都想不到我现在拥有的一切
I don't need more.
我别无所求
I mean, to be living here, in Paris?
能住在巴黎
Do you know what that means to the rest of the world?
你知道巴黎对于全世界来说的意义吗
Do you know what America means to the rest of the world?
你知道美国对于全世界的意义吗
Do you even like pizza?
你喜欢披萨
Everyone likes pizza.
所有人都喜欢披萨
The worst part of all of this is that...
最糟糕的是
I can't really express how grateful I am
我无法表达 我对你
for the way that you've taken care of Anushka.
照顾安努舒卡的感激之情
I know how difficult she can be.
我知道她有多难搞
That's my job.
那是我的工作
Well, you're really good at it.
你的工作表现很优秀
But why would you want to do it?
但你为什么想干这个工作
I'm studying to take the entrance exam to be a nurse assistant.
我正在为成为护士助理的选拔考试做准备
If I pass, I do that for three years,
如果我通过了 我需要做三年助理
and then I'm a nurse, which is a pretty wonderful job.
然后我就成为护士了 那是份很不错的工作
So you don't mind being insulted.
所以你不介意被冒犯
I think, like most people that age,
我觉得像她那个年纪的人
she's angry because she's ignored.
是因为被忽视才会怒气冲冲
You just have to pay attention to them.
你只需要关心他们
Do you live alone?
你一个人住吗
Oh, I live with my mother,
我和我母亲
my father, and my brother.
我父亲 还有我的兄弟住在一起
It's practical for now.
现在这么住更经济
Your father seems nice.
你父亲似乎是个好人
He works in the post office.
他在邮局上班
It's an incredible job.
那工作棒极了
About ten hours a week and they're always on a strike.
一周上十个小时班基本上都在闹罢♥工♥
What about your father?
你父亲呢
He's dead.
他去世了
I have to stop asking these questions.
我不能再问这种问题了
Everyone in your family is dead.
一问就是去世了
No. My mother's alive.
不 我母亲你还活着
Remarried.
改嫁了
She never got over my father's drinking,
她一直都受不了我父亲酗酒的毛病
and, when he died, she got sucked into the Mormon Church.
所以在他去世之后 她就皈依了摩♥门♥教♥
She uses it as an excuse
她借此来作为
to act like she's better than everyone else.
表现得高人一等的借口
Not that I'm against religion,
不是说我反对宗教
I just hate the way it...
我只是讨厌宗教
keeps people apart.
将人们分隔开来
I agree.
我同意
Do you believe in God?
你相信一元神吗
I'd like to. But I don't know how...
我想要相信 但是我不知道
someone like me can know something like that.
我这样的人要怎么去理解这些事物
It's such a nice night.
今晚真美
I'm never out like this.
我从来没在这个时候出来过
Me, neither.
我也是
Do you want to go for a walk?
你想要一起走一程吗
Oh, I should get home.
我该回家了
Yeah, I should too.
我也是
Maybe a short one.
也许就走一小段
Sometimes I still can't believe I live here.
有时候我还是不敢相信自己住在这里
Look at this view.
看看这景色
You sound like a tourist.
你听上去像是一个观光客
For Parisians, it's a cliché.
对于巴黎人 这是老生常谈了
Yeah, but they have no problem with the baguettes
但是他们对法棍
and the berets and the accordion music.
贝雷帽和管风情没什么意见
Well, there is an ideal Paris, and there is a real Paris.
有一种巴黎存在于人的脑海中 有一种巴黎存在于现实
Are you and Sophie engaged?
你和苏菲订婚了吗
She's divorced.
她离婚了
She's doesn't want to do that again.
她不想要重蹈覆辙
You?
你呢
I don't know. I have my plan, so I think I can wait.
我不清楚 我有我的计划 我想我会等一等
Also, my parents are traditional,
另外 我的父母很传统
and I really haven't liked any of their suggestions.
我还没有看上过他们给我介绍的对象
So do you believe in that stuff?
你相信那些吗
Marriage?
婚姻吗
The whole thing.
那一整套
I do believe, but it doesn't mean I know.
我相信 但是这不意味我我能够理解
The proof, you can't look for that.
你不能刻意去找寻证据
So what do you look for?
那你在找寻些什么
Sometimes a little evidence comes by surprise.
有时候细小的证据会在不经意间出现
Like what?
比如说
Like... someone being the way you'd hope they'd be.
某个人与你所期望的表现的一样
We should go.
我们该走了
You're right.
你说的对
Oh, shit. Are you okay?
糟糕 你还好吗
I'm so embarrassed.
真难为情
It's my fault. No.
这是我的错 不
Are you sure you're okay?
你确定你没事吗
Oh, that looks pretty bad. No, I'm fine.
看起来挺严重的 不 我没事
Well, we should at least get it cleaned up.
至少应该清理一下伤口
Okay.
好吧
We need water.
需要清水
Sorry about the mess.
抱歉这里有点乱
Here, have a seat.
坐下吧
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表