剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
是你烧了我的房♥子吗
With my mummy inside it?
而且当时妈妈也在里面
No.
不
No, I didn't.
不我没有
And it really hurts my feelings
你说出这样的话
that you could say something like that.
真的太伤我的感情了
In fact...
说实话
it makes me very angry.
我很生气
And if you really thought that what you said was true,
要是你觉得你说的是真的
why would you want to make me angry?
为什么要来惹恼我呢
If you ever speak of that again,
你要是再这么说
ever...
任何一次
I will cut your tongue out of your mouth,
我就把你的舌头从你的嘴里挖出来
and then you won't be able to say anything to anyone.
这样你就再也不能和别人说这些鬼话了
Come along.
来吧
Let's get you a treat.
我带你去吃好吃的
No! No!
不 不
No. you're just gonna get hungry again,
不 你一会又会饿的
and I'm not going to cook for you in the middle of the night.
我才不要大半夜给你做东西吃
I'll take starvation.
我宁愿饿着
Come here.
过来
Ouch. Mmm.
疼
Bacon? Yes, please.
培根要吗 要 谢谢
Look at that!
快看啊
You've done it all by yourself.
你自己一个人就做好了
I told you he was independent.
我跟你说过他很独♥立♥的
Yes, he is.
他确实是
He's independent...
他很独♥立♥
and he's ready.
而且他也准备好了
Aren't you, son?
是吗 儿子
For what?
准备好什么
It's been a Burrows tradition for many generations.
这是伯罗斯家多年来的传统
And I have to say that your education so far
而且我觉得你现在所受的教育
seems rather willy-nilly.
很没有针对性
So I've decided to send you to public school
所以下个学期我会把你送去
starting next term.
公立学校
When is that?
什么时候
: In the autumn.
秋季学期
Where?
在哪里啊
Well... we'll try everywhere,
我们会每个地方都试一试
but Cheltenham was good enough for me.
但是我觉得切尔滕纳姆就足够好了
So I'm going away?
所以我要离开这里了吗
You're so sharp.
你很聪明
We just want to make sure you have every advantage.
我们只是希望你能享受到最好的教育
freedom.
这是我们大家都想要的 自♥由♥
Was this your idea?
这是你的主意么
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
Ondine has never tried to replace your mother.
翁蒂娜不是来取代你的母亲的
She knows where Mummy lives in your memory.
她知道妈妈会一直活在你的记忆里
In... our memory.
我们的 记忆里
And what she would have wanted for you.
这也是她的愿望
You deserve happiness.
你理应得到快乐
We all do.
我们都是
Are you getting married?
你们会结婚吗
That has nothing to do with this.
这和这事没关系
Isn't this what you wanted?
你不是就想这样吗
So they sent him off to school.
所以他们送他去了学校
He did well for himself.
他自己一个人也过的挺好
But he never got over it.
但是却一直耿耿于怀
Is that true?
真的吗
That's what he told me.
他亲口告诉我的
How do you know he's not lying about that, too?
你怎么知道这不是他编的
Maybe just because it explains so much about the way he is.
大概是因为这能解释他的为人吧
That is so terrible.
这真的太糟糕了
I feel so awful for him.
我替他感到难过
But I can't believe he fucking told me that.
但是我还是不相信他会跟我说这些话
Well, it makes sense, doesn't it?
但是这样一来就说得通了不是吗
: I mean, look at you.
毕竟 你看看你自己
We have a future together.
我们还有一个美好的未来
He doesn't have anyone.
他却孤身一人
How do you think that makes him feel?
你觉得他会怎么想
He's in love with you.
他爱你啊
: Maybe.
也许吧
Look, there's no excuse for what he did.
但是这不能成为他这么做的借口
He saw another person slipping away, and...
他发现又有人要离他而去了
he just thought about himself.
他就只顾着他自己
So, what do we do?
那我们怎么办
Just pretend like nothing happened?
假装什么都没有发生过吗
Yeah.
当然
He's great at it.
他可在行了
I saw him for a while at work,
他度蜜月回来以后
when he got back from his honeymoon.
我在办公室看见过他一眼
And then he got transferred,
然后他就被调走了
first to Tokyo, and then I don't know.
先是去了东京 后来我也不知道了
We lost touch.
我们失去了联♥系♥
I know that I would sometimes wake in the middle of the night
我有时会半夜惊醒
and imagine his arms around me.
我会想想自己依然躺在他的怀里
It hurt so much that I started taking tranquilizers.
这太痛苦了 所以我开始服用镇静剂
Drinking more.
酗酒
Then I came back here because my father was dying.
后来我爸爸快死了 然后我就回来了
And then...
再然后
Well, you all know what happened after that.
你们直到后来发生了什么
I'm happy to be alive.
我还活着我就很高兴了
As hard as it is.
虽然世事艰难
But...
但是
I just sort of accepted the fact that...
我只不过接受了
that no one would ever really know me again,
没有人真正懂我
and... certainly not love me.
也绝对我会有人爱我这个事实
How could they?
他们怎么会呢
What am I?
我是谁
Even I don't know.
我自己都不知道
I'd like to feel better.
我想过得好一点
Sometimes I wonder if that's asking too much.
有的时候我在想我是不是问太多
I mean, do I think I'll feel like everyone else?
我到底和别人是不是一样的呢
Are they all feeling so wonderful?
他们是不是觉得棒极了
Or are they just able to live each day
或者他们只是日复一日的过着
without thinking about who they are,
不去思考自己是谁
how they're being looked at.
也不在意他人的眼光
I just stopped seeing a lot of things because they hurt.
我对很多事视而不见是因为他们令我很痛苦
But I've learned how to brush my teeth
但是我学会了刷牙的时候不去看镜子
without ever looking in the mirror.
不去看镜子
It's the only way to keep from ruining my whole day.
这是唯一能让我过好这一天的办法
Thank you... Simon, for sharing that.
谢谢你分享这些 西蒙
Brittany, would you like to speak?
布列塔尼你今天想发言吗
You finally spoke.
你终于发言了
How do you feel?
你感觉怎么样
Exposed.
被暴露在了别人的眼前
Are you off to work?
你现在要去上班吗
So, do you want to be called Simon?
你介意我叫你西蒙吗
No, I want to be called King Tut.
不 我希望你能叫我图坦卡蒙
Was that true?
是真的吗
Who could make that up?
谁能编出这种事
Never underestimate the cruel ingenuity
千万不要低估
of the British schoolboy.
大不列颠男孩们的创造力啊
I like the name Dana.
我喜欢达纳这个名字
It suits you.
很适合你
Well, my mother had a friend.
我妈妈有个朋友
Uh, she died of breast cancer when I was 12.
我十二岁的时候她死于乳腺癌
But she always let me wear her gloves.
她总是允许我戴她的手套
She could tell I liked them too much.
他知道我很喜欢
No such luck.
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表