剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Come on. If we fire him, everyone will fire him.
别这样 要是我们开了他 所有人都会开了他的
Because you recommended him to everyone.
因为就是你把他推荐给别人的
No, I didn't. People just do what we do.
不是 只是大家都喜欢学我们
Because you brag about it.
因为你天天吹牛
I didn't brag about it.
我没有
I didn't have to. They saw what he did for Henry.
我没必要吹 他们只是看见了亨利被他教以后的进步
Wait.
等等
I found the croutons.
我找到煎面包块啦
We-we don't have a salad.
我们没有沙拉啊
Forget it. You want some wine?
算了吧 要点酒吗
Yes.
要
Have a good day. Bye.
过得愉快 拜拜
Jesus, Debbie.
天啊 黛比
You scared the shit out of me.
你吓死我了
Well, Cheryl scared the shit out of me.
谢丽尔才是真的吓死我了
Why didn't you call me?
你为什么不给我打电♥话♥
Because no one's supposed to know.
因为本来就不该告诉别人
Well, you told her.
你都和她说了
You know, Max had a lesson yesterday.
麦克斯昨天还上了课
Should I take him to the doctor?
我是不是该带他去看医生
Should I have him examined, like, everywhere?
是不是该带他检查一下 就是全套的那种
Nothing happened. They're just looking into it.
什么事都没有 就是有人在调查
I have to talk to the police.
我得和警♥察♥谈谈
We have a million cameras, but I don't know how to use them.
我们有一万个摄像头 但是我不知道怎么用
Calm down. But the police will know, right?
冷静 警♥察♥会知道的吧 对吧
They would've contacted you if they needed to.
要是有必要的话他们会联♥系♥你的
He hasn't been charged, and my kids said nothing happened.
他还没有被起诉 我的孩子们也说没事
Of course he wouldn't do anything to your kids.
他当然不会对你的孩子们怎样
You're his patron saint.
你是他的守护神好吧
I don't know what to tell you, but you can't call the police
我不知道该怎么和你说 但是你不能打给警♥察♥
'cause then they'll know that I told you.
这样的话他们就知道我跟你说过了
Great. Thanks, Katherine.
好的 谢谢你啊 凯瑟琳
Kats! Where are you?
凯特 你在哪儿
I'm in here!
这里
You're not ready?
你还没准备好吗
I don't know why I've been itching all day.
我不知道为什么我身上痒了一整天了
Do you not want to go?
你不想去了吗
Fucking Cheryl. She's spreading all these rumors,
该死谢丽尔 四处传播谣言
and we still don't even know what happened.
我们还是不知道到底发生了什么
So you still haven't heard anything from the police.
所以你还是没有警♥察♥那边的消息
That's good, right?
这是好消息 对吧
I don't even know anymore.
我不知道
You know what? He brought this on himself.
我跟你讲 这是他自己引火上身的
He made himself vulnerable by being so dishonest.
他的谎言让他变得不堪一击
I know what you're saying, but you're not being fair.
我知道你的意思 但这不公平
I mean, it's an accusation.
这是指控啊
Think about Henry.
想想亨利吧
I am.
我想了的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I was finishing my seminar.
我在研讨会上耽误了
I came as soon as I could. Where is he?
我尽量赶来了 他在哪儿
He's in the office, but I really need to talk to you first.
在办公室 但是我想先和你谈谈
I know, but can we do this another time?
我知道 但是我们能下次谈吗
Okay.
好
Mrs. Myers, I hate having to call you in like this,
迈尔斯太太 我并不喜欢这样叫你来
but this is Henry's third incident.
但这是亨利的第三次事故了
We've had the yelling and the screaming before,
之前已经大吼大叫尖叫过了
but this time, he took off all his clothing,
但是这次 他还把自己的衣服都脱了下来
ran around the classroom, eventually the hallway.
围着教室跑 还跑到了走廊上
He completely destroyed story time today.
他把今天的故事时间都毁了
I'm really sorry about that.
我很抱歉
You don't have to apologize.
你没必要道歉
You have to understand not only how disruptive this is
你的明白这对我们的学习环境
to our learning environment, but also
造成了多大的影响
how frightening it is for the other children.
而且对别的孩子造成了多大的惊吓
Frightening?
惊吓
Henry is a very bright child,
亨利是个聪明的孩子
but this behavior concerns me.
但是他的行为让我很担忧
We can't seem to get him to participate.
我们没办法让他参与进来
Mrs. Swanson, with all due respect,
斯旺森太太 恕我直言
he's a five-year-old.
他不过是个五岁的孩子
They get antsy.
孩子就是很皮
All the children are that age. He's acting out.
所有孩子都是一样大的 只有他表现突出
Frankly, I'm concerned that if his behavior doesn't improve,
说实话 我担心他的行为要是依旧没有改变的话
he won't be socially ready to advance to the first grade.
他可能没法顺利的升上一年级
That sounds a little extreme.
这听上去有点严重了
Has anything changed at home?
家里的情况出什么变化了吗
I know you're aware I just went back to work.
你知道我才回来上班吧
And I have to say, I don't think that's the issue here.
我必须说我觉得这不是问题
Children are very sensitive to change.
孩子们对于变化是很敏感的
Maybe this is his response to receiving less attention
也许这是他为了引起
from you and your husband.
你和你丈夫注意的方法
Henry's mentioned that he travels a lot.
亨利说起过他经常出差
You're not gonna say anything?
你有话说吗
You know I'm not mad at you.
你知道我不会生你的气
But you are going to have to sit quietly while I finish my work.
但是你要在我下班之前安安静静♥坐♥好
Henry.
亨利
I'm really sorry to bother you.
很抱歉打扰了
It's no bother at all.
没事儿
Come on, Henry. Mommy's late.
来吧 亨利 我要迟到了
Looks pretty complicated.
看上去很复杂
But not when it's in slow motion.
现在慢慢来
There's only one problem.
现在有一个问题
I can never reach... that note.
我按不到那个键
You want to get it for me?
你愿意帮我按吗
You keep doing that.
你接着这么做
Are you faculty?
你是教员吗
Student?
还是学生
Just practicing.
只是来练习的而已
Oh, just ignore it.
别理它
I can't.
不行
Hi, Cheryl.
喂 谢丽尔
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Thank you for letting me know.
谢谢你让我知道
What's going on?
怎么了
Yes, let's talk soon.
嗯 回头聊
I'll call you in the morning.
我早上给你打回来
What happened?
怎么了
Cheryl said that they found out that some mom filed a complaint.
谢丽尔说他们发现有的家长提交过投诉
She has a 15-year-old who's a little bit troubled.
她有个15岁的孩子有点问题
Who?
谁
Patty something. We don't know her.
叫帕蒂什么的 我们不认识
She says David bought her son alcohol.
她说大卫给她的儿子带过酒
What kind of alcohol?
哪种酒
What's the difference?
有区别吗
Well, there is a difference.
还是有区别的
I mean, what if it was beer?
如果是啤酒呢
He's a minor.
他是个未成年人
Eh, great.
很好
Now Debbie's calling.
现在黛比也打来了
Honey, please, just turn it off, okay?
亲爱的 关了它 行吗
The problem with these moms is that they don't work,
主要还是因为这帮妈妈不上班
so they don't have anything better to do
他们也没有别的事可以做
than just obsess about their kids and this drama.
所以就只能纠缠着这件事
That's mean.
你真毒
Personally, I-I'm relieved.
就我而言 我还松了一口气
I mean, I... when I was a kid,
我还是个孩子的时候
we used to get people to buy us beer all the time.
我们一直都拜托别人帮我们买♥♥啤酒啊
They didn't say it was beer. They said "alcohol."
他们没说是啤酒 他们说的是酒
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表