剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
没这种运气
All my mother's things went to Ondine,
我母亲的东西都给了翁蒂娜
and then I was shipped off,
然后我又被送走了
so I just started stealing things.
所以我就开始偷回来
Did you get caught?
你被抓了吗
I'm really good at being invisible.
我存在感很低
Well, I saw you today.
但是我看见了你
Can we leave that be?
我们能不谈这些吗
It's a funny thing about group,
这些互助团体很奇怪的
because you almost get more out of other people talking.
因为你总能从别人说的话学到很多里面
You realize that, unlike everybody else,
你要直到 你不能和别人一样
you have to fucking announce yourself to the world,
你得去宣告你自己的存在
and they just get to be the way they are.
然后才能让他们继续原本的生活
I know, I know.
我知道
Life's not fair.
人生不公平
I don't know if you do know.
我不知道你是不是真的知道
Because you still and I hope
我希望你不要多想 因为你依旧
you don't take this the wrong way--
因为你依旧
but you talk like a victim.
把自己当成一个受害人
Well, I feel like one sometimes.
因为我有的时候觉得我就是
You're not.
你不是
You're really brave.
你很勇敢
Everyone in that room is.
那个房♥间里的每个人都很勇敢
No one gives us credit.
但是没人会表扬我们
We're just trannies, poofs, queers,
我们不过是基佬 伪娘
whatever they want to call us.
他们想怎么侮辱我们就怎么侮辱我们
But we can take more than anybody.
但是我们比别人的承受力更强
Look at this.
看这个
I got one like that there,
我这里有一个
I have one on my hip, a little smaller,
胯上有一个 要小一点
and I have one on my thigh.
还有一个在大腿上
Do you know what they are?
你知道这是什么吗
No.
不知道
Compound fractures.
开放性骨折
Because I happened to be on the high street with a friend
因为西汉姆联队赢得英格兰足总杯的那晚
the night West Ham won the FA Cup.
我刚好和一个朋友在街上
And the only way they could think of to celebrate
他们能想到的唯一的庆祝方式就是
was to rip my wig off and literally break my bones
把我的假发扯下来 把我的骨头弄断
till they burst through my skin.
让它们刺穿我的皮肤
Like they were trying to turn me inside out.
就像是要把我从里面翻到外面
That's horrid.
真可怕
But I'm not a victim, am I?
但我不是个受害者 不是吗
Your heart was broken, but it heals just like bones.
你心碎了 但它会像骨头一样愈合的
Comes back stronger.
愈合后会变得更强
But you have to take control.
但你必须要掌握主动权
You have to fight back, and you have to stand up for yourself.
你必须要反击 你必须要捍卫自己
Because no one else will.
因为没人会这样做
So "be a man."
所以做一个男人
Isn't that the problem?
这难道不是问题吗
I know.
我知道
Sometimes we're just as bad.
有时我们也一样糟糕
We want to be delicate,
我们想变得柔和
we want to wear makeup and pretty dresses,
我们想化妆 想穿漂亮裙子
have someone catch us when we faint.
想在晕倒的时候被人接住
But that's not what women are.
但那不是女人
That's what men say they are.
那是男人口中的女人
Think of the woman you want to become.
想想我们都想成为的那个女人
We all have one.
我们都有这样一个人
And she's tougher than a hundred hooligans.
她比一百个流氓还厉害
My mother.
我母亲
I'll bet she was strong.
我打赌她肯定很强壮
Not at all.
也没有那么强壮
But I loved her.
但我爱她
She always used to call me her sugar candy.
她以前总是叫我甜心
Hello, Ondine.
你好 翁蒂娜
Hello, Ondine.
你好 翁蒂娜
Hello, Ondine.
你好 翁蒂娜
Hello, Ondine.
你好 翁蒂娜
Oh, Simon.
西蒙
I hardly recognized you.
我都没认出你来
May I come in?
我能进去吗
Yes. Of course.
当然
Would you like some tea?
喝茶吗
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
I can't stay long.
我马上就走
You've changed quite a bit.
你变了好多
I am who I always was.
我一直都是这样
You can just see it now.
你现在可以看出来了
Yes. Well...
没错
I think I always knew exactly who you were.
我想我一直都很清楚你是谁
That would make perfect sense...
这样就很好理解了
that you, of all people, could see me most clearly.
你 所有人 都能更清楚的看到我了
Perhaps it's true.
也许是这样的
And perhaps that's why I can see that you're still scared.
也许这就是为什么我能看出你仍然很害怕
You, on the other hand, you haven't changed a bit.
但是你没怎么变
Why, thank you.
怎么会 谢谢
So... what brings you here?
所以你怎么会来
I came to collect my mother's earrings.
我来取我妈妈的耳环
I'm sure you know which ones.
你肯定知道是哪个
Your father gave them to me.
你父亲把它们给我了
They're a family heirloom.
那是传家宝
They belong to me.
是我的
If it's money you want, I'd be happy to help.
如果你想要钱的话 我很乐意帮你一把
I don't want money.
我不要钱
I want what's mine. Nothing else.
我只想要我的东西 其他的我不要
I'm sorry, but they're not yours.
很抱歉 但它们不是你的
They're meant for the women in the family.
它们是给家里的女人用的
You may dress like a woman,
你也许穿的像个女人
but that doesn't mean that you are one.
但那不意味着你就是女人
The family? I'm a Romanov.
家里 我是罗曼诺夫后裔
And you're just pretending.
你只是在假装
It's all I'm asking from you.
这就是我对你的全部请求
After everything you did.
在你做了那些事之后
Oh, this again.
又来了
I am not the reason you turned out the way you did.
我不是你现在变成这样的原因
If you really loved your mother,
如果你真的爱你的母亲
you would have died trying to save her in that fire.
你会在那场大火中为了救她而死去
That's what my son would have done.
那是我儿子会做的事
I'm not leaving without them.
没有耳环我是不会走了
I'm sorry, but they're not here.
抱歉 但它们不在这儿
They're in a safe in Geneva.
耳环在日内瓦一个很安全的地方
I'm in here.
我在这儿
Oh, I didn't know you had a friend over.
我不知道你有朋友要来
Will you be joining us for lunch?
你要跟我们一起吃午饭吗
Jack, this is Simon.
杰克 这是西蒙
Your brother.
你的哥哥
It's nice to see you again.
很高兴又见到你了
Do you remember him?
你还记得他吗
Not like this.
不是这样的他
Well, it's been a while.
是有一段时间了
Jack is a writer.
杰克现在是作家
He has a play at the Royal Court about Robespierre.
他在皇家宫廷剧院有一出罗伯斯庇尔的戏
And he still takes his mum to lunch every week.
他每周都会带他妈妈去吃午饭
What brings you by?
什么风把你吹来了
Just saying hello.
只是来打声招呼
But I guess I better get going.
但我想我该走了
You're welcome to join us, if you'd like.
如果你愿意的话 欢迎你跟我们一起吃
No. No, Simon has to get on with things.
不 西蒙还有事得继续做
Or at least try.
或者至少去试试
Simon?
西蒙
It's Candace now.
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表