剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
and fairness.
和公平
And in the interest of...
而处于对公平的
fairness,
兴趣
I would like to revisit a few things.
我想回顾几件事
Don't be a dick.
别犯浑
Hey, hold on. Thank you.
别急 谢谢
So, um...
所以
the defense was clearly incompetent.
反方律师并不称职
I mean, the prosecution took an entire day,
检方用了整整一天时间控告
and that 12-year-old who defended him took 30 minutes.
而那个为他辩护的小孩只用了三十分钟
Because the guy's a fucking liar,
因为这家伙是个骗子
and they had a U-Haul full of evidence.
而且他们有一卡车的证据
But how do we know he definitely killed her?
但我们如何知道绝对是他杀了她呢
Hmm? How is doubt not reasonable here?
这个怀疑有什么不合理的吗
She was robbed.
她被抢劫了
What about the fact that he painted the room with his DNA?
他用自己的DNA涂满了整个房♥间怎么说
The whole building heard everything,
一整栋楼都听到了全过程
and they found her stuff with his bloody fingerprints
而且他们发现了她的东西上有他的血指纹
right below her window.
就在她的窗下
All right, let's try this again.
好了 我们再投一次
I get it. I'm the only one.
我懂了 就我一个人
Hey, it's not like we're sentencing a man to life in prison
反正我们也不是判一个人终身监禁
just so we can enjoy the weekend.
只为了我们能享受周末
5 grand. It was 5 grand.
五千 五千块
Hold on.
等下
What?
什么
I think you should still go.
我觉得你还是应该去
What? I'm not going on a cruise by myself.
什么 我不要一个人去乘船旅游
Why not? It'll be fun.
为什么不呢 会很好玩的
Alone?
一个人吗
Get some sun,
玩开心点
play some blackjack, drink some cocktails.
打打扑克 喝点鸡尾酒
You work so hard, you deserve it.
你工作得这么努力 你该去玩玩
You know what?
你知道吗
I do. And you know what you deserve?
是的 你知道你该怎么样吗
You're gonna miss the boat. I love you.
你快误船了 我爱你
Shelly?
雪莉
You're on the Murano Deck. You'll want to remember that.
您现在位于穆拉诺号♥ 这将会成为您的难忘回忆
It's first class, so you'll have
这是头等舱 所以您将
all your meals in the Palace Dining Room,
在宫廷餐厅享受全部餐饮
including Sunday brunch with the captain.
包括周日和船长共进早午餐
Is he nice? Absolutely.
他人好吗 当然
You should go up on deck when we leave the port.
我们离开码头时您最好登上甲板
That's the best part.
这是最棒的部分
Oh, um... Please.
哦 不用了
It's my pleasure.
为您服务是我的荣幸
"Prosecutor Dion:
检察官迪翁
Was there any activity on his phone?
他的手♥机♥上有什么活动吗
Ms. Fuchs: Yes.
富克斯女士 是的
We found one Google search at 8:41 p.m.
我们发现晚上八点四十一分使用了谷歌♥搜索
Prosecutor Dion: And what was the nature of that search?
检察官迪翁 搜索内容是什么
Ms. Fuchs: Let me consult my notes.
富克斯女士 让我查一下笔记
'Where can I shoot myself and not get killed?
我用枪打自己哪里不会被打死
K-I-L-T'."
K I L T
It's Fuchs.
是福克斯
Ms. Fuchs.
福克斯女士
Hello, there. Uh, checking in for Romanoff.
你好 请为罗曼诺夫办理登船手续
We're gonna need a first name, darling.
我们需要你的名字 亲爱的
Oh. Of course. Shelly.
哦 当然 雪莉
With a V? Two F's.
姓里有个V吗 两个F
Hmm. Dimitri.
嗯 迪米特里
What is it?
怎么了
I can't seem to find her name.
我好像找不到她的名字
It's because you're too vain to wear your glasses.
那是因为你太虚荣 不愿意戴眼镜
What the name?
名字是
Shelly.
雪莉
Two L's and two F's.
两个L和两个F
It's probably under my husband's name. Michael.
可能在我丈夫的名字下面 迈克尔
I see. By marriage, then.
哦 所以是已婚咯
Yes.
是的
Where is he?
那他在哪儿
Can't I still check in?
我不能登记吗
Of course you can, dear.
当然可以 亲爱的
I've got this, Dimitri.
我来吧 迪米特里
He couldn't make it.
他没法过来
You'll have more fun without him.
没他你玩得更开心
There are brochures in there for events,
这里面是活动和一些引人入胜的演讲
some fascinating lectures.
的小册子
You can attend almost everything without your husband.
你可以自己去参加几乎所有活动
Oh, there is a breakout session
有一个俄♥罗♥斯♥
on reparations from the Russian government.
政♥府♥的赔偿分会
But it's just for direct descendants.
但只限直系后代参与
Really? Okay.
是吗 好的
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Oh, wait.
哦 等下
We'll see you at the Grand Duke's Ball.
大公舞会上见
Alexandra wrote to her husband, the Czar, in 1916.
亚历山德拉在1916年写信给她的沙皇丈夫
"Dearest Nicky, Russia loves to feel the whip.
最亲爱的尼基 俄♥国♥人喜欢被鞭打
It's their nature... tender love
这是他们的天性 柔情
and the iron hand to punish and guide.
和铁手来惩罚与指引
How I wish I could pour my will into your veins."
我多希望能将我的意志倾注到你的血管里
And don't forget, they married for love.
别忘了 他们是因爱结合的
You know the characters.
你们现在知道了这些人
You've heard the stories of ruthless violence...
你们也听过了残忍♥的暴♥力♥故事
Is this taken?
这个座位有人吗
... bloodshed...
屠♥杀♥
Excuse me. ... and cunning.
抱歉 和狡猾
Patricide, matricide, fratricide, infanticide.
弑父 弑母 弑兄 弑子
Torture elevated to almost medical precision.
折磨几乎达到了医学精度
The saying goes, "The Volga runs red with the blood of the Romanovs."
正如那句话所说 伏尔加河被罗曼诺夫的鲜血染红
Yet these very qualities are what allowed the Romanovs to endure
然而正是这些特质使得罗曼诺夫成为
as one of the longest reigning dynasties in history.
历史上时间最长的王朝之一
They resisted democracy.
他们反对民♥主♥
They enforced feudalism until nearly the 20th century,
他们一直实行封建主义到近二十世纪
They ruled with an almost pagan absolutism.
他们用绝对的非基♥督♥教专♥制♥统治
That means the king and queen had direct contact with God.
这意味着国王和王后与上帝有直接联♥系♥
And then it ended, suddenly,
然后王朝突然结束
traumatically.
充满伤痛地
That, too, is your heritage.
这也是你们的遗产
Some combination of the grandiose and the terrified.
某种宏伟与恐惧的组合
Sorry to bother you.
抱歉打扰一下
Are you saving this seat?
这个位置有人吗
No, I'm not.
没有
They're so efficient.
他们真有效率
I think they cleaned my room while I was in the shower.
我想他们在我洗澡的时候把我的房♥间清理了
Well, this is a pretty demanding crowd.
这是一个要求很严格的群体
Ivan, by the way.
顺便说 我叫伊万
Shelly.
雪莉
Do you want a drink? I could use one after that.
你要喝一杯吗 那个之后我可要喝一杯
After what?
什么之后
The lecture. I saw you leave early.
那个演讲 我看到你提前离开了
You know, I like history.
我喜欢历史
I just don't think I like that history
我只是觉得我不像有的人一样
as much as some people do.
喜欢那种历史
You married in, too.
你也已婚吧
Didn't you say your name was Ivan?
你说你的名字叫伊万
Yeah, Ivan Novak.
是的 伊万·诺瓦克
My family's Polish.
我是波兰血统
I guess you can say that I'm "passing."
我想你可以叫我近白人
Who are your people? Oh, I don't know,
你是哪国血统 我不知道
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表