剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表
I don't think I can get our money back.
钱没法退了
Look, it's the law. There's nothing I can do.
这可是法律啊 我没办法
And moreover, it's my civic duty.
还有 这是我的公民义务
Okay. I'll try to change the flights to the redeye.
我想办法把航♥班♥改成红眼的吧
Raised in poverty,
在平民区长大
Sarah Elkins lived most of her 76 years
萨拉·埃尔金丝76年来
on a fixed income.
几乎都是靠固定收入过活
Her husband Larry left her an apartment building,
她丈夫拉里给她留了一间公♥寓♥
hoping it would take care of her.
希望这样她能过得舒服
Unfortunately, her desire to give a home
可惜 她为了给一个失足青年
to a troubled young man brought death to her doorstep.
一个家 让她经历了死亡
April 19th was warmer than usual.
4月19日比平时更热
Kurt Davis, the defendant,
被告科特·戴维斯
went to his local bar, the Irish Rose,
去了当地就把 爱尔兰玫瑰
to enjoy six shots of Old Crow and four bottles of Budweiser.
喝六杯波旁酒和四瓶啤酒
Little did Sarah know that, around 8:30 that night,
萨拉并不知道 大约晚上8点半
he would break down her door,
他会打破她的们
crush her skull with a table lamp,
用台灯砸碎了她的头颅
and shoot her three times point blank
近距离开枪打了她脑袋三次
before shooting himself in the thigh,
然后用枪打了自己的大腿
claiming they had been, quote, jumped by two spics,
声称他们被“两个美籍西班牙人”
end quote.
“偷袭了”
Well, you could have been out in the street,
在街上能听到
they were yelling so loud, and I mean cussing.
他们大喊 咒骂啊
Was this the only interaction you witnessed?
这是你唯一目睹到的情况吗
No. I remember once Mrs. Elkins complained to him
不 我记得有一次埃尔金丝夫人跟他抱怨
and left him a note.
还给他留了留言
And then I saw that he left her a note.
我看到他给她留了留言
Is this the note you saw?
是这个吗
Yes.
是的
Can you read it?
能读一下吗
"Fuck you, bitch. My dog does what my dog does."
草泥马婊♥子♥ 我狗爱做什么做什么
Please tell your client he's not helping himself.
请告诉你的客户 这样对自己没帮助
Hey, there.
你好啊
Hello.
你好
I left mine in the car. Do you mind, uh...
我的落在车里了 你可以
These are good.
很好抽诶
I guess we're the only two smokers in there.
估计这里只有我们抽烟
You know, I know we're not supposed to talk about it,
我知道不该互相讨论
but it's fascinating, isn't it?
但是案情真的让人眼前一亮啊
It is.
是的
Have you done this before?
你以前当过陪审员吗
No. First time.
没有 第一次
But I've always wanted to.
一直很想来
Why?
为什么
I suppose I have this nightmare
可能我害怕
that I'll get caught for something
自己会犯罪被捕
and it'll be good karma.
所以来这里做点好事
Guilty conscience.
来这里内疚一下
I guess.
估计把
And I just love murder.
我很喜欢谋杀案
You do?
是吗
Everybody loves true crime.
大家都喜欢看真的犯罪
I don't know. My whole family was murdered,
我全家人都被谋杀了
so I guess it always seems a little close to home.
所以很有感触
Wait. Your family?
等下 你家人
Well, how did they allow you on the jury?
他们怎么会让你当陪审员
Oh, it was a while ago.
很久以前的事情了
That's horrible. How?
太惨了 谁干的
Bolsheviks.
前苏联共♥产♥党员
Really? You're not even American.
真假的 你都不是美国人
How'd you get on the jury?
你是怎么进来的
I'll see you inside.
里面见
As the diagram indicates,
图表显示
the victim suffered three bullet wounds
嫌疑人身上有三颗子弹伤痕
and a severe fracture to the skull,
头部严重骨折
resulting in a brain contusion and eventually fatal hemorrhage.
造成脑挫伤最后出血而死
The position of the body on the floor,
身体在地上的位置
along with the bullet exit wounds,
和子弹射出口
indicates that the victim had already collapsed
显示嫌疑人在中弹之前
prior to being shot.
已经倒下
Despite the initial head injury
除了最初头部受伤
and blood loss from additional bullet wounds,
和中弹失血过多
the autopsy concluded that the cranial bullet wound
法医鉴定结果是头部中弹
was in fact the cause of death.
是最后死因
Holy shit.
真糟哈
Yeah. What a bloodbath.
是啊 可怕的大屠♥杀♥
I think this one is open and shut.
我想这起案件很明了
You think so?
是吗
Mm. I got to get home.
嗯 我得回家了
Oh. Me, too.
哦 我也是
Have a good night.
祝你做个好梦
You, too.
你也是
Okay, so you can write off Borderlands and Assassin's Creed,
好了 所以你可以算上边缘之地和刺客信条
but these other ones, I don't know, it's too much.
但其它这些 我不知道 也太贵了
Hello.
嗨
How was it?
如何啊
I'm not allowed to talk about it.
我不能说
I thought you weren't gonna smoke in the house.
我以为你不会在这屋子里吸烟
Oh. Well, we have a deal.
我们做了笔交易
I do his taxes, he gets me high.
我帮他报税 他带我嗨
Ah. Cool.
不错
Want some?
来点吗
Uh, no. I'm beat.
不了 我有点累了
We have a pizza coming.
我们叫的匹萨快来了
I'll bet you do.
意料之中
Oh. Michael. They let me change the flight tomorrow,
哦 迈克尔 他们让我把明天的航♥班♥改签了
so don't worry.
所以不用担心了
Great.
真棒
So, really, uh,
所以 真的
who has not been in the defendant's position?
谁没坐过被告席
Wrongfully accused,
被错误地指控
trying to prove something didn't happen.
努力证明并未发生的某事
It's like trying to show what's not there.
这就像试着展示不存在的东西
The defense rests?
被告陈述完毕了吗
If we can please clear the courtroom so I can instruct the jury.
现在休庭 请陪审团商议
That's it?
这就完了吗
It's 11:00.
现在是11点
According to the judge, we can take a vote,
根据法官所说 我们可以投票了
submit our verdict, and then begin sentencing,
做出判决 然后开始宣判
and hopefully be out of here by dinner.
最好能在晚餐前离开这里
Agreed. He's guilty as fuck. Let's vote.
同意 他百分百有罪 投票吧
So, by a show of hands, how many people believe
举手表决 有多少人认为
that Mr. Kurt Davis is guilty of murder in the first degree?
库尔特·戴维斯先生一级谋杀罪成立
Michael?
迈克尔
W... we're voting now.
我们开始投票了
It seems really fast.
这好像太快了
You heard the judge. He got his fair trial.
你听到法官的话了 他得到了应有的庭审
His rights were observed.
他的权利得到了保护
Yeah, come on. He's horrible.
是啊 得了吧 他糟透了
I don't know that she was a saint.
可我不知道她就是个圣人吗
So she deserved to be brutally murdered
所以她活该被残忍♥谋杀
because she was an old woman no one cared about.
就因为她是个没人关心的老太太吗
I'm not saying it doesn't look bad.
我没说这看上去不糟糕
But we are talking about putting a fellow human being
但我们是在讨论把一个人类
in prison for the rest of their life.
关进监狱终身监禁
This is an incredible responsibility.
这是一项非凡的责任
And I for one...
而我个人
believe in this country.
信任这个国家
And I believe in due process
我信任正当程序
剧集 | 罗曼诺夫后裔(2018) | 导航列表